Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town (41984 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by unclesoyo: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2019
A woman has reportedly collapsed at Kwaku in Ghana after seeing dead husband in another town.

According to reports, her husband was believed to have been dead two years ago.

He was however sighted in the company of another young woman, who was reported to be his girlfriend.

The woman, upon sighting her husband, got shocked and alarmed, and so decided to monitor their every move. She trailed them to a guesthouse where they were said to be lodging for the festivities.

Upon inquiry, the manager reportedly confirmed to the woman that the husband and the girlfriend had checked into the guesthouse the previous night. The woman was said to have called the police to the scene to help address her confusion.

However, upon arriving at the guesthouse, both the man and the girlfriend were found dead.

“They came in very drunk and started kissing as soon as we gave them the keys but we don’t know what happened next,” the guesthouse manager says.

The police commander at Kwaku was said to have confirmed the incident in an interview with Joy FM.

“We rushed to the scene as soon as we received a call from the woman. We found her husband with a 25-year-old lady who was also dead. We believe their death was caused by over-excitement but we’re still investigating,” the commander says.

However, it cannot be verified if the said man was indeed dead as the wife claimed, or he had, in a way, fled to be with his girlfriend.

Perhaps, he had gone out of the house without ever returning, which makes his family attribute his long absence to his death.

The woman was said to have collapsed and was receiving treatment at a private hospital.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-slumps-after-seeing-dead-husband-in-another-town/

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by MaiGemu: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Westsida: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Lucifersticlala: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2019
I don't get. A dead man died again?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by mrNEMZY(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get.
A dead man died again?

You should be in a better position to explain this

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by TANID(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Africa Don Come Again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Juliette05(f): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2019
the husband didn't die initially he just wanted space for his side chick.... things men do.... though I strongly doubt the story

18 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by ultimatekint(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get.
A dead man died again?
Read again, you will get the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Earlystar698(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
video or I no believe

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by xperienced(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think is imbalance for someone to die in Ghana and wake up in Ghana.

Oluwa abeg, If I die and you wish to give me a second chance Africa is not an option. Europe or Asia for sure pass.

Las las
Before I leave life I gat to live life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by sotall(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by BruncleZuma: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
All these kinda stories we've been hearing from childhood, how real are they?!

We won't want to witness such o!

Mba!!

Originalsly:

A girl was on here sometime ago asking advice after seeing her father in another town with his other family.
This is seriously serious!
caprini1:
Hmmmmm....so many things cant be explained,i remember when i was staying in a small gated estate of just 8 bungalows,my house was opposite the gate ,one night around 2 am ,i heard a big bang on the gate ,i woke up and looked through the window and an invisible being was beating our gateman black and blue ,as in lift him up and throw him to the gate ,blood was everywhere,to my amazement none of the few neighbors i have came out as half of the house owners stay in the UK or USA.....it got so scary that i screamed " you wan kill am ,leave am na".

The next day i didn't see the guy ,i normally leave early to work,when i came back i saw him waiting for me,pleading that i come to their admin office and tell their boss,he didnt get into any fight as he will loose his job,his face was really scary from the beatings.Never knew Uniformed gateman from companies then,were so organised.

The next day luckily was my off day,i went to their office and while waiting for the oga,he told me ,theyve been telling him to come home for some ritual stuffs in cross river state but that he is a christian and cant indulge in such.

Anyway i helped him save his job,but i moved out of that estate same year.

LORD HAVE MERCY!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by StarUp: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Let her first prove that he was her husband and had truly died two years back...Are you sure the woman was not seeing double?

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Bossontop(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
if u follow watch CSI, abi NCIS day year u go know say na d woman kill d husband and him gehfriend com sharply call police to avert suspicion.........chaiii!!!.sense nor go kee me

18 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by AmazingELixir: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmm!

Can't the dead have right of way again in peace....abi the woman no dey watch Game of thrones ni..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by JubrinElSudan: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
He died the second time
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Their wahala undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by EmekaBlue(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
sure d wife didn't kill them?

what do i know? too much watching of 'criminal minds' series

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Emaprince: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrNEMZY:

You should be in a better position to explain this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by tochyano2: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by baby124: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Man died twice. Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by nkwuocha: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin cheesy
The woman should expect a half spirit half human step Children.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Pavore9: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Was there a corpse and actually buried 2 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Stanweezy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
The man died to enjoy himself somewhere, the wife found her, he died again probably he will leave the country to continue his enjoyment.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by namiji2598: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get.
A dead man died again?
how can u get it while u DNT read the content of the post
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
This is super story.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by IamGoke(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
"What is dead may never die!"

cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by AgentNnamdi: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
We're in end times.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by ruggedtimi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Many weird news from joy radio
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Ucreed(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.