Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town (41997 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by oyetunder(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by tribalistseun: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stop posting ghana news here, no one give a fck here
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Millz404(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
So the man no fit enjoy life anoda place in peace
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Toks2008(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get.
A dead man died again?

*What is dead may never die*

Game of thrones.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Rebuke: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
smh
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by brenister10: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Another Ghollywood movie story
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by sanny1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
i cant believe this story click www.nairazones.com and confim that the story was fabricated
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Goalnaldo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
He died but was born again only to die again
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by bid4rich(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ghana and Nigeria tragic and unbelievable stories are like twins. No difference
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Originalsly: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77928411:

All these kinda stories we've been hearing from childhood, how real are they?!

We won't want to witness such o!

Mba!!

A girl was on here sometime ago asking advice after seeing her father in another town with his other family.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by freemi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get. A dead man died again?
pure example of double wahala
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by nicepoker101(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
How can a dead man died again.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by opparadise: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Bullhari: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
unclesoyo:

“We rushed to the scene as soon as we received a call from the woman. We found her husband with a 25-year-old lady who was also dead. We believe they died in active service ” the commander says.

salute to the man who sees the need to die in active service to womanity.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrNEMZY:

You should be in a better position to explain this
grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by caprini1: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77928411:

Mba!!

This is seriously serious!
Hmmmmm....so many things cant be explained,i remember when i was staying in a small gated estate of just 8 bungalows,my house was opposite the gate ,one night around 2 am ,i heard a big bang on the gate ,i woke up and looked through the window and an invisible being was beating our gateman black and blue ,as in lift him up and throw him to the gate ,blood was everywhere,to my amazement none of the few neighbors i have came out as half of the house owners stay in the UK or USA.....it got so scary that i screamed " you wan kill am ,leave am na".

The next day i didn't see the guy ,i normally leave early to work,when i came back i saw him waiting for me,pleading that i come to their admin office and tell their boss,he didnt get into any fight as he will loose his job,his face was really scary from the beatings.Never knew Uniformed gateman from companies then,were so organised.

The next day luckily was my off day,i went to their office and while waiting for the oga,he told me ,theyve been telling him to come home for some ritual stuffs in cross river state but that he is a christian and cant indulge in such.

Anyway i helped him save his job,but i moved out of that estate same year.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Erastuslove: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Only the woman and the man's family can unravel this mystery for us o...
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by somehow: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Don't worry, you will be sent to Kosovo or Bangladesh in your next life.
xperienced:

I think is imbalance for someone to die in Ghana and wake up in Ghana.

Oluwa abeg, If I die and you wish to give me a second chance Africa is not an option. Europe or Asia for sure pass.

Las las
Before I leave life I gat to live life.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Juliette05:
the husband didn't die initially he just wanted space for his side chick.... things men do.... though I strongly doubt the story
U only live once
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Neocotez(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I don't get. A dead man died again?
Ghanians an epic movies na 5 and 6
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by nurez305(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
sanny1:
i cant believe this story click www.nairazones.com and confim that the story was fabricated
o boy, this is the original fake of nairaland .... chaii
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by OgaBuhari: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
PRESENT DAY YOUTHS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS NARRATIVE BUT THE OLDER FOLKS WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

WHEN A DEAD SPIRIT IS SIGHTED AND RECOGNIZED BY SOMEONE CLOSE TO THEM, THEY DISSAPPEAR.

THE HUSBAND ACTUALLY DIED AND THAT WAS HIS SPIRIT LIVING LIKE A HUMAN BEING CAUSE HE HAD UNFINISHED BUSINESS OF FVCKING AROUND.
HE DIED IN THAT HOTEL BECAUSE THE WIFE SAW AND RECOGNIZED HIM.

IN THE OLD DAYS, THIS USE TO HAPPEN ALOT AND ITS STILL HAPPENING TODAY.

EVEN ME AM A SPIRIT THAT'S WHY I LIKE TO FVCK YOU GRAVEYARD STYLE AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.
so up till now u no want still get sense abi?
U Don come back again, I thought they banned u

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
2003 Kia Sorento. very clean.color Black.
Grab this fairly used Kia SUV at good price.
The car has Fabric seat, working Air conditioner, Seat Belt, Extra Tyre etc.
Price; N1.450.000
Tel;08162504225
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Roycemadeit(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Don't find it hard to believe that this could happen? In this life anything is possible. Stories such as this are numerous, there is no how they would all the fake news,
and if you want to go by the Bible take note that the Bible doesn't have all the answers to everything. After all people saw their relatives on the day of Resurrection
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Roycemadeit(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
bewla:
U only live once
that's what almost everybody believe. I think it's better to put it like this "you only have this particular Life to Live Once" There were other lives before and yet, others ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by enzoLafayette: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
The dead man belike.. Oooh this troublesome woman Don see me again.. Oya my girlfriend let us die again if they have confirm we have die we go wake up and move to another city wey she no go see us again ��
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Ayasayas(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Is it true that she sure the corps and bury it at the first time of is death?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by Abeycity93: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have heard situation like this up to 3 times
Re: Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town by yemsai(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77928411:

Mba!!

This is seriously serious!

LORD HAVE MERCY!!
It's possible o..it has happened in my place bfr.. dis type of people are called "akudaaya"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Vow To Stop 8/8 Cult Celebration In Ogun / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.