Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City (30655 Views)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Blakjewelry(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2019
I love the guys preaching but him members knows how to fukk themselves well well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Elchappo: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Birthday Papa...

The Ministry God used to Give me a 2nd chance..

6 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by awumen: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Customer80:
I know Chuks Ogbueli right from Jook Hotel chime avenue new haven when I was living at Marcus Garvey. I have followed his ministry while in Aba, good man, peace be on him.
known him for years, childhood friend to my elder, very quite, peaceful, doesn't show off stall. Imagine a member presenting him a car gift worth over 40M,Chuks told the donor to sell the car and empower 40 church members,all these was done quietly even without the whole congregation knowing. Always running things quietly

11 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by awumen: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Blakjewelry:
I love the guys preaching but him members knows how to fukk themselves well well
heard same gist from a former member, but there's love in doing internal sharing,abi
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Awaja(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday daddy,we’re proud of you sir !

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Grupo(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
I love dominion city girls, they are very easy to fuuuck.

When it comes to churches that you can fuuuck their girls without much hassle, christ embassy girls win the trophy. Then followed closely by dominion city girls. Winners chapel and redeem girls occupy the third position
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Astonpapa(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2019
daddytime:
The Federal Government and Burantashi are seriously looking for radical ministerial soldiers to quell the Boko boys insurgency in the North East...

What is oga Pastor the radical ministerial soldier doing in his comfort zone...

Move your ministry sir to Sambisa and show your skills...

You no get sense, na pastors go hell una fight Boko abi ode oshi, country wey don fail

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by blaze83(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2019
dheaven:
Happy Birthday to him.

Happy birthday to Him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
PastorandMentor:
Pastor David Ogbueli’s Biography

What You Need To Know About Pastor David Ogbueli Founder, Dominion City Church

David Ogbueli is an icon, a reformer, a vibrant and radical ministerial soldier, a man who has dedicated his life to ministry. Pastor David Ogbueli is a man of whom when you talk of ministry in Nigeria it looks incomplete without his name being mentioned.

His teaching and healing ministry which started out as University campus fellowship in Enugu in the 80’s is finally hitting National prominence.

Depee (as he is fondly called) was Born on the 28th day of April 1968, He hails from the South Eastern part of Nigeria (Anambra State precisely).

Pastor David Ogbueli is married to Pastor Sarah Ogbueli, whom he met as a fellow undergraduate at the University. They are blessed with four children.

Depee commenced Christian Ministry at the age of 12, pioneering campus fellowships as an undergraduate, the core of which metamorphosed into Dominion City Worldwide

He is a Graduate of Industrial Chemistry from the Prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Pastor David Ogbueli is the Senior Pastor of Dominion City Churches Worldwide, one of the fastest growing Pentecostal Ministries in Nigeria.

The Church started as a small gathering of nurses in 1996 in a small space at Marcus Garvey street, Enugu before moving to 95 Chime Avenue, Enugu and has spread to over 450 chapters in Nigeria and about 60 more scattered across cities in Africa, America, Canada, Europe and Asia.

He is the Founder of the New Covenant Family Ministries (NCF), a Campus focused arm of the Ministry with a presence in most Universities in Southern Nigeria.

Pastor David also serves as President of the Dominion Leadership Institute, a training body that seeks to equip Christians for success in their fields of endeavour. Pastor David is also a regular resource person at the Institute for National Transformation (INT).

He has authored hundreds of books, including The Dominion Mandate, Essence of Life, among others, Pastor David Ogbueli hosts the Satellite TV and Radio Program “Expand Your World” running on various TV and Radio stations across the nation.
He is the host of Dominion City’s Annual Camp Meeting, a three Day Spiritual retreat held during the Easter weekend and attended by delegates from over 4 continents.

He is the President of the Golden Heart Foundation, a Non-Governmental Organization with a focus on youth value re-orientation, leadership education, youth empowerment and entrepreneurial development. The GHF is also responsible for convening the annual National Youth Summit.

Pastor David Ogbueli and Dominion City
The Dominion City church, sometimes known as the New Covenant Family (NCF) actually began in 1996. It has grown steadily since then and is now one of the most established and well-known ministries in Nigeria.

According to Pastor David Ogbueli, the vision of the Dominion City Church is to preach the total gospel of Jesus Christ. The vision began from an apartment in New Haven, Enugu and its success is certainly a marvel to the Christian community. The ministry has a mission arm called the Global Mission Network. The Global Mission Network has made a name for itself by philanthropic gestures done towards the less privileged in the society.

The Dominion City church has combined the goal of winning countless souls for Christ with a quest to empower members of the society. The church seems ever ready with a helping hand, making human empowerment one of its key watchwords.

Join us as we celebrate God's gift to Nigeria and the World, our Father, Rev. Dr. David Ogbueli.

#Happybirthday Father
#Testimonies
#DepeeOfAllNations
#DavidOgbueli

#Dominioncity
#Lagos

I remember his fake miracle on a cripple man in "night of glory in Enugu" grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by daddytime(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Astonpapa:

You no get sense, na pastors go hell una fight Boko abi ode oshi, country wey don fail

What is this one spewing?
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by GumGum: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I remember his fake miracle on a cripple man in "night of glory in Enugu" grin

Interesting.

So you mean this man tried to fake a healing of a cripple?

The career of being a General Overseer must be richly rewarding.

GumGum says so!
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
GumGum:

Interesting.

So you mean this man tried to fake a healing of a cripple?

The career of being a General Overseer must be richly rewarding.

GumGum says so!

He brought an unknown man with cripple n healed him grin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nlearn: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday Sir

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by nwakibie3(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2019
OP get your facts right. Pst David is from delta state and not Anambra state. He studied Estate mgt at Unec and not industrial chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Crooked pastor, there more pastors in Africa than Hospitals, schools, Doctors, Teachers, Food and medicines
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by kingi777: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Blakjewelry:
One of the ladies in their church invited when I visited the eastern part. They were calling me frequently so I could become a member. One day a guy called and I told him I'm interested to marry the lady that invited me. He replied "if it is the will of God". Since that time they don't call again.
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by chidirobert(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday sir you ve been a blessing to my life

4 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Zodiac61(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Who is he again?
What has he contributed to the development of the country?
Parasite, conman, liar for christ - just like all other pastors.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by chyeexcel: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my mentor.I love this man.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by chyeexcel: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Oga, you don't know what you are saying
nwakibie3:
OP get your facts right. Pst David is from delta state and not Anambra state. He studied Estate mgt at Unec and not industrial chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by vicmela(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy birthday Sir

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by prosnadis(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Ur a liar
TechCapon:
You forgot to mention that he was a former christ embassy pastor under Chris Oyakhilome before leaving to open his own grin
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by agadez007(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
nwakibie3:
He is from Alor idemili south where he is planning on building Dominion University,he is my kinsman,not from delta state

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by densiks: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Great servant and leader.
His passion and service has transformed many lives and destinies and continues to.
I'm glad to be associated with his ministry.
Happy birthday De Pee!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Starry321: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Gkemz:
He's a Godsent with very sound messages deep-rooted in the word of God but i can't talk about some of his junior pastors at state level that i have listen to their messages.
Most of his pastor's that I have been mentored by are really grounded in the word of God. I love his church. Happy birthday Deepee. More grace sir.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by TechCapon(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
prosnadis:
Ur a liar
it's true
Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Halo22: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Ministerial work requires patience and perseverance. From what I read here, it took about 30years and still counting to establish this ministry. Happy birthday to the mindset transformer.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2019
sammychimex:

Is that what daddy freeze told you? U need to be sure of your facts before posting on elite forums like nairaland.

Go look up the meaning of "Elite"... It offends me when power words are tossed around anyhow, or is there another Nairaland I know not about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Starpro87(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Happy Birthday, papi.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City by Fisiryorh(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Yeah...He was in Calabar & I saw Him with Mii eyes..

God Bless Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 / Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.