Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects (32310 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by TheFacelessMan: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Basic123:

Exactly.

To me,it looks like the more they hate on him the more influential he becomes.Since 2011,they've been shouting he is no more relevant yet his name features in all national power game.

He is such a blessed great man.

Your last statement is a powerful one. The more they rant, the greater he becomes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by SarkinYarki: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Tintinnoty:
Even if invited, Tinubu and Fashola will not honor the invitation. Most of the projects commission are uncompleted. Just as we know, Fashola will not condone mediocracy. Aside the Ayike house, the oshodi interchange and Air Port Road are yet to be completed same with the Lagos theater.

Ambode hurriedly commission these projects so he would take the glory.

Fashola does not condone Mediocrity? grin grin yet as minister of power Nigeria is still gnashing in darkness.. keep fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Philgafauto: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Amuocha:
dre11 works for CIA ( i dey suspect this account since).

Has anyone noticed?

His stories are always 'somehow'.

CIA ke? Is it so easy to work for the CIA?

I will check out the said dre11's posts.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Emvico34: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2019
noni14:
FTC,dedicated to those that did not show up,
no. Just dedicate it to your fellow weed smoker
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by AngelicBeing: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When the Arewa Youth Forum, Northern Elites Forum, President of the Miyetti Allah has rejected him for the 2023 race, you still expect the pained BAT to give you a convincing reason for his absence in an event which took place in his sitting room?

Lol, the North are just getting started with him, they'll still use him to fetch votes from the SW region come 2023 like they normally use him for.

Next on the list is Adams.

The North are coming.
Hian shocked
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by modik(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2019
yinkus6750:
Ambode is just playing to the gallery, trying to personally please PMB , in case of future appointments.
His definitely getting it wrong, has lost put gallantly in the politics of Lagos state.
Don't bite the fingers that fed you.
Who is he without Jagaban?

Simple answer :

Ambode, (FCA) is not a BAT ass licker.

Very simple and factual.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Iziquiel(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Basic123:
I don't know which one will make IPOB pigs Happy more between getting Biafra or seeing Tinubu being killed or "dymistified".
Walahi! Those people are confused.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Tintinnoty:
Even if invited, Tinubu and Fashola will not honor the invitation. Most of the projects commission are uncompleted. Just as we know, Fashola will not condone mediocracy. Aside the Ayike house, the oshodi interchange and Air Port Road are yet to be completed same with the Lagos theater.

Ambode hurriedly commission these projects so he would take the glory.

Isn’t Amode’s glory Apc’s glory or is it Pdp’s Glory now? Pettiness will not kill Apc.

Why do u want to send Ambode to political oblivion?
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Basic123: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Iziquiel:

Walahi! Those people are confused.
When a whole tribe is just obsessed about a man... TINUBU!

Even Yoruba PDP are not that obsessed.They will claim they weren't slaves yet there hero has always been someone who add no values to them(if it's not someone that wasted the lives of 2000 000 among them and ran to Ivory coast,it Will be someone who values his dog than them and ran to Israel).

Despite the fact that he is the first governor to incorporate them into governance of a state which is not theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Basic123: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2019
modik:

Simple answer :

Very simple and factual.
But buhari ass leaker grin

It Should Sha not be jagaban?
An ass licker is an ass licker!

Ekweremadu ate afonja/Fulani man saraki poo for good 4 years grin

IPOB pigs have issues.

The more you are blessed the more your enemies (A whole tribe!)

TINUBU is truely blessed.From ordinary governor of an opposition state to ending the 16 years rule of Igbotic party of PDP to becoming the nightmare if a whole tribe grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Must Ambode become subservient to Tinubu?

He can go to hell with his slave master mentality.

AFONJA liberate yourselves.

So you that have liberated yourselves where are you today? You are our slaves in Nigeria grin. Fulani is raping you in redmud land as We speak

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Slave

Slaves calling someone slaves

I'm so sick of Igbo Slaves from the East reffering to everyone as slaves in this Forum when you are our Real Slaves in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by arsenal33: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
They will blame PDP for not informing Fashola and sending Tinubu abroad
PDP is dying dead.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
When the Arewa Youth Forum, Northern Elites Forum, President of the Miyetti Allah has rejected him for the 2023 race, you still expect the pained BAT to give you a convincing reason for his absence in an event which took place in his sitting room?

Lol, the North are just getting started with him, they'll still use him to fetch votes from the SW region come 2023 like they normally use him for.

The North are coming.

It baffles me when I see comment like this from people who doesn't understand politics. BAT still remains the most respected politician as at this day. The man is a man of business when it comes to politics. Someone who has many of his boys in seat of power, such like Yemi, Fashola, Fowler to name few. Even the remittance alone from his boy will definitely make him remain in the limelight.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Imo1stson: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Tinubu's downfall is imminent. 2023 is the doomsday.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Basher8583: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

For Tinubu and his urchins fond of saying he laid the template for Lagos State,

This is exactly the kind of template he lays, POLITICISING EVERYTHING

Tinubu did virtually NOTHING during the 8years he spent! Other than dividing an already existing roads!!!

Better still, eliminating his opponent or those who dare to challenge him in the party!!!

FUNSHO WILLIAMS comes to mind, assassins trailed his leadership. Worthy of note is Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi outcry in December 2018

When you talk his little foot Soldiers will say he started LASMA, check it now, for 8years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not that I condemn him, but he has no moral right to talk about other people's achievements and use it as a yardstick for their re-election

I mean it's not as if he has performed ordinarily not to talk of extraordinarily undecided

He did not even achieve quarter of what Ambode achieved!!! Not to talk of Raji Fashola! In fact history in Lagos will forever be kind to Fashola!!!

Remove Tinubu from Lagos and watch it prosper!!!

Wetin Tinubu do you. Abi him collect your girl?.
Theres nothing you can do to him. He is so big.
A man that sustained a state without federal allocation.
A man that lead the strategy which ended a 16 year regim of the same bastards that wickedly held lagos state federal allocation na him you wan remove. With what may I ask?
Tinubu keeps churning out talented hand to the government. They shine because there is a blueprint already in place to follow. If you deviate from the blueprint you enter one chance as was the case of Ambode.
Tinubu know his place and knows how to stay relevant.
So I ask again...exactly how do you want to remove him?
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Printerscanner: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

The North are coming.

Tinubu will give you hypertension.

Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Billbill: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2019
grin so it is appropriate to drag a presido from abj to lag to commission an incompleted project?? Imagine a US governor dragging trump to come commission an un Completed project?? grin grin mediocrity grin

In trumps voice "there was no collusion"
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2019
I noticed something and which is Tinubu has some kind of strange tactics to always have himself on the front seat somehow. If carefully study you will realised since 2011 or even before that year people kept saying he is dead politically but somehow he always bounced back.

I'm not praising Tinubu and can not because I'm not apc and never would I be but I guess the more people rubbish him the more he kept coming up stronger may be that is his *magical power* I don't know but I'm sure he will still pull surprise again though not in presidency capacity but somehow he will still remain relevant.

So those saying these or that should pls go and relax that man called Tinubu hhhmmm....... quote me in few weeks or months to come.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by SirBunky85(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

The North are coming.
senseless and hate-filled comment
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by SirBunky85(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

For Tinubu and his urchins fond of saying he laid the template for Lagos State,

This is exactly the kind of template he lays, POLITICISING EVERYTHING

Tinubu did virtually NOTHING during the 8years he spent! Other than dividing an already existing roads!!!

Better still, eliminating his opponent or those who dare to challenge him in the party!!!

FUNSHO WILLIAMS comes to mind, assassins trailed his leadership. Worthy of note is Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi outcry in December 2018

When you talk his little foot Soldiers will say he started LASMA, check it now, for 8years shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not that I condemn him, but he has no moral right to talk about other people's achievements and use it as a yardstick for their re-election

I mean it's not as if he has performed ordinarily not to talk of extraordinarily undecided

He did not even achieve quarter of what Ambode achieved!!! Not to talk of Raji Fashola! In fact history in Lagos will forever be kind to Fashola!!!

Remove Tinubu from Lagos and watch it prosper!!!
senseless comment
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by erinalex: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2019
modik:

Simple answer :

Very simple and factual.
Simple question to you, who made Ambode the governor of Lagos state,?

If u say God, then try and ignore Tinubu forever.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by noni14(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emvico34:
no. Just dedicate it to your fellow weed smoker
abi
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by kikake: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

The North are coming.

Myetti Allah, Arewa Youths, Almajiris of northern Nigeria must continue to unduly determine who becomes president of Nigeria,

until Tinubu, Osoba, Osinbajo, Fashola etc in SW region accept the fact that soldiers from one region don't create a political structure of a country, supervise a constitution and impose upon a country.

Nigeria is long due for political restructuring.

North has long profited from war booties in the south. Enough.

The fraudulent political structure of 20 states in ONE northern region, but only 17 states in the TWO southern regions make the Tinubus, Osobas, Osinbajos , Fadholas and others in the SW/SE/SS minions in Nigeria's political process.
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
In tinubu, I see a man shooting himself
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Truthbites: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

can we see the prototype of the electric car built by you so we can mass-produced for national consumption?

So much sarcasm and a lot of effrontery. At least, I ve excelled in my career. What if am not a car builder? Can u see ur stereo type reasoning?
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Truthbites:

So much sarcasm and a lot of effrontery. At least, I ve excelled in my career. What if am not a car builder? Can u see ur stereo type reasoning?
So how do you want us to produce electric cars since no one is excelling in that feild?
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by Truthbites: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

So how do you want us to produce electric cars since no one is excelling in that feild?

So u prefer we produce rice ba?last time I checked, China said they don't want to be know for producing shoes n bags that they want to venture into intelligence , robotics, etc. Cos that's where there's wealth..keep supporting backwardness and go on supporting rice n garri production while Nigerians increase in population with no equivalent growing economy. Best of luck
Re: Why Tinubu, Fashola Were Absent At Commissioning Of Lagos Projects by plaindealer: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
What law says every Nigerian or politician must be at a certain place just because other people are present? Do they not have their own existence, meetings, assignments, schedule and priorities? Why is who is here or there or absent always a news story?

Nigerian news media are tabloids, gossip columns and rumour peddlers and the average Nigerian is gossip and rumour consumer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.