Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) (32109 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OLAADEX(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Former Lagos Governors Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) General overseer Pastor E.A Adeboye and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu At the Lagos State Annual Thanksgiving Service today.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OLAADEX(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
aaaa
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu rest na

Why so much desperation

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban.

Olodumare bless the SW.

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
As in the person above@ PrinceOfLagos me read my mind... E go shock us say Tinubu go take over from Buhari,I won't be surprised but please let me leave the country before then.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Deborah98:
As in the person above@ PrinceOfLagos me read my mind... E go shock us say Tinubu go take over from Buhari,I won't be surprised but please let me leave the country before then.
Tinubu won't be president, be rest assured .

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Karlovych: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
embarassed embarassed What is the Iragbiji moozlem doing inside a church, this is haram and MURIC have to punish him.
He will still fail woefully come 2023 and as proud Yoruba citizens we reject this traitor and backstabbing hoodlum.

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Asgard73: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Only if Fashola will contest in 2023 .. will support him .. campaign for him with musCle

But as for asiwaju.. and Osibanjo.

Those are unrepentant pretenders and professional crooks .

Tinubu Must contest. No excuses.. no change of narratives.no stepping up or down.

Pa Adeboye be telling those criminals truth.. stop doing nonsenses with them.

God don’t accept conditional excuses.. his words is final

Don’t be unequally Yoke with this criminal.. but you taking it for granted in the name of whatever you wish to call that gathering.

Will Lekan your son be allowed to have ritualists as close friends and associates?

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Ventura1: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu is a failure as Lagos state governor, if not for Fashola ACN/APC would have lost Lagos, BRF performance in office cemented their hold on to Lagos.

Only a Fashola or osinbajo candidature can give APC a glimpse of victory in 2023.

30 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol all these political neophytes self.

Even Obi Pandora, the criminal butcher of Awkusu know Jagaban is your next president!

All offices and government parastatals in the SE will have his portraits on their walls by 2023.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Even Obi Pandora the criminal butcher of Awkusu know Jagaban is your next president!
I am Yoruba and future king of Lagos , stop linking me with Obi

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OLAADEX(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu rest na

Why so much desperation

Desperation??
This guy You have serious issues

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Better ooooh else it'd be a fry pan to fire situation sad...

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Asgard73: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Even Obi Pandora, the criminal butcher of Awkusu know Jagaban is your next president!

All offices and government parastatals in the SE will have his portraits on their walls.

I don’t know you for rants and careless noise.. but this days .. you’re becoming another .

Understand the whole thing is getting to you.. see it as cruise and be happy.

Compliments bro

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

At least you claim Lagos king coz you know that is where royalty lies. You wouldn’t be happy to claim to be like Obi Onitsha, the warrant chief from Benin.

My name is Shukudi, my dad is Ibo and I am from Nkalagu in Ebonyi. If you doubt me, ask our town warrant chief and he will point you to my father’s house.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Deborah98:
Better ooooh else it'd be a fry pan to fire situation sad...
Don't worry

If MKO no be president, Tinubu won't be

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

I don’t know you for rants and careless noise.. but this days .. you’re becoming another .

Understand the whole thing is getting to you.. see it as cruise and be happy.

Compliments bro

Careless noise because I said Obi Pandora is a criminal and a butcher of his own people??

Happy new year bro.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ventura1:
Tinubu is a failure as Lagos state governor, if not for Fashola ACN/APC would have lost Lagos, BRF performance in office cemented their hold on to Lagos.
Hahaha....You're either too young during the tenure of Asiwaju Tinubu or you are an outsider not from Lagos.
Happy New Year sir. It's too early in the year to start hating on your fellow human being. If Asiwaju Tinubu is not your candidate,find one but let those of us who love and admire him celebrate him..
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria.
Please if you are reading this post, I urge you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a true Nigerian Patriot. He did wonders in Lagos and will do great wonders with other patriotic Nigerians when he becomes the President in 2023.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:

At least you claim Lagos king coz you know that is where royalty lies. You wouldn’t be happy to claim to be like Obi Onitsha, the warrant chief from Benin.

My name is Shukudi, my dad is Ibo and I am from Nkalagu in Ebonyi. If you doubt me, ask our town warrant chief and he will point you to my father’s house and Iragbiji

I don't have time to read your loads of rubbish you called comment but I want to let you know that, Tinubu will only be president of Lagos state .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OLAADEX(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
OLAADEX:
More photos

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Asgard73: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Careless noise because I said Obi Pandora is a criminal and a butcher of his own people??

Happy new year bro.

You ba? grin

Where’s Osibanjo.. he should be the officiating minister ..
Daddy G.O will have to delegate this oh

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Reality3080: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
See igbos foaming in d mouth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

A tiger does not bark its tigritude. You are not Yoruba but Igbo and it is possible that you are a future king in Igboland but not in Lagos wink

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Asgard73: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban.

Olodumare bless the SW.

Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

A tiger does not bark its tigritude. You are not Yoruba but Igbo and it is possible that you are a future king in Igboland but not in Lagos wink
I won't banter words with you . Believe what you want to believe .

I want to assure you that my coronation will be televised in this Lagos .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Children of 8 who never bath due to water scarcity since last year will soon land. They should make sure they don't bring their body odour to the Zoo this January

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

You ba? grin

Where’s Osibanjo.. he should be the officiating minister ..
Daddy G.O will have to delegate this oh

Osinbajo is probably enjoying his life somewhere in Abuja.

By the way, who is your actual candidate. Just mention one person name and be bold about it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OLAADEX(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Children of 8 who never bath since last year will soon land

Children of hate!!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Asgard73: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:

Osinbajo is probably enjoying his life somewhere in Abuja.

By the way, who is your actual candidate. Just mention one person name and be bold about it.

Don’t have a candidate.. ( have my reasons..) but will support any Pdp candidate .. I’m a party person
I know Atiku will do well.. kwankwanso Saraki Obi. Lamido.

Apc
Will support Babatude Fashola , Umahi , Zulum, “Ameachi.”

This humans have proven themselves Nd can handle governance at level without biased

Osibanjo is needed .. too much enjoyment for am...

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.