Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

All Men Will Rest From Their Labour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Men Will Rest From Their Labour (163 Views)

When I Get To Heaven I Will Rest – Pastor Adeboye / When I Get To Heaven I Will Rest – Pastor Adeboye / The Power Of GOD Will Rest Upon You To Bring You Endless Joy And Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Men Will Rest From Their Labour by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: All Men will Rest from their Labour

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man no matter how great and busy in the land of the living will rest from his or her labour to meet God the creator of all things. The Lord sanctified the Sabbath to remind us as men that we will all rest from our labour!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made." (Genesis 2:3 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not the will of God for you to be working round the clock all days for any reason. God designed the lives of men to retreat from whatever he/she does from time to time to worship Him. Every avenue or platform designed to give you an opportunity to meet with God you must not neglect because it is made to make you to know Him and experience more of Him.

Some people as a result of one thing or the other gave up worshipping God. Some even claim to be worshipping God in their closet because to them most priest have compromised their office. Whatever the case maybe the fact still remains that corporate blessing that comes when two or three people are gathered can only be received each time a man joins other faithfuls to worship God.

Make it a practice to meet with God whenever call or duty demands it. Let it be a reminder to you that a day is coming when you will not but have an option than to leave this terrain to meet your creator. However, as you join the people of God to worship in a church allow the word of God to work in your life; to purge, purify and make you presentable to God!

Prayer Point
Lord! I thank You for yet another opportunity to worship You; I lay my crown and worship You in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Preparing for eternity begins with cultivating the habit of withdrawing from routine activities to worship God!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Become Truly Addicted To Jesus Christ / The Ideal Muslim Family - THE APEX / The Idol Of Guilt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.