Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Idol Of Guilt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Idol Of Guilt (161 Views)

See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo / As A Christian, Is It A Sin To Appease The Idol Of Ur Father's House? / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Idol Of Guilt by motiv8ted: 11:14pm On May 03, 2019
“I am worthless, I am useless, good for nothing is all I can say about me
Don’t ask me why. But if you care I would say it anyways
I am a first grade sinner, a thief, an addict, nothing close to Gods definition of holiness
I am tired of trying. this is my fate and perhaps my portion of life.I long for purity, but purity to me is only a mirage
God doesn’t want someone like me around”.
This are the thoughts of many and perhaps to some a philosophy
Now sit back and listen!
The gospel is bad news before it is good news. It is the news that man is a sinner but it is also the news that he is loved anyway. Cherished, forgiven, and also bled for even though he struggles.
You may be lost, but that only speaks of your destination away from Christ not your value and Identity
You may put a bird into a cage but that doesn’t stop it from being a bird but has only limited its ability to fly. you haven’t lost your value!
you still have value in God’s eyes. The only problem is; you are wandering away in that far away land called sin. Much of a distance away from home. You still have that worth of a golden ring the difference is you are stuck with that mud of sin and guilt
I tell you what? There is a good news. which says that there is an awesome postscript that comes on the heels of the bad news. It is the good news of Calvary
Calvary is not a place for the perfect but for perfection
Not a place for the holy but those who long for holiness
There is a gift that awaits you there.
The gift of righteousness
Come take its all yours without struggle
David said purge with hyssop but I tell you what
Calvary gave a better version of hyssop
The blood of Jesus ever ready to cleans.
Take a step to victory and regain your value. You don’t need to see to the end of the stair case before you take a step. Listen the lord says;
I would see you from afar because my grace is extended through eternity
We are on a Christian race but no doubt we are fueled by grace not by guilt
Come out from that cage of guilt and regain your ability to fly
In the words of Travis Greene, he says, you made a way…

https://motiv8tedmindset..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SALTY OR NOT SALTY / The Destitute's Mansion / First Divine Market!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.