Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US (33714 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Martinez39(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
This does not make sense. I stand to corrected, if your songs are played on radio, there is a PROBABILITY that it will hit the charts. Why throw away $15m for a PROBABILITY?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by omoteacher(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

She's Davido monitoring spirit. She just can't do without saying something about him within a month.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by leTrizzle: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
tunjijones:
Wetin davido collect from this woman
Abi wetin e no gree give her? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
how can he be broke wen his dad is worth millions.my daddy's money is also my money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Davido musical career don earn that amount?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by stanley000: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
brostheo:
This woman tho,very controversial person .She has a way of coming up with something first and then we all rain abuses at her then it turns out to be somehow true
considering how hard the radio stations were trying to make the guy trend, this woman might be 100 right. I have even wonder how he managed to make the list of most played songs, David is trying so hard to be WizKid, he lives in David's head lmao

The last straw was that freestyle he did on hot 97, th host had the guts to call it "hOt" wow

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Kessnorman: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who does that

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by brostheo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
stanley000:
considering how hard the radio stations were trying to make the guy trend, this woman might be 100 right. I have even wonder how he managed to make the list of most played songs, David is trying so hard to be WizKid, he lives in David's head lmao

The last straw was that freestyle he did on hot 97, th host had the guts to call it "hOt" wow
Lol bro,what do you expect? Its a money world bro,money can get you nearly everything now.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by mmclatino(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
This woman really needs help, hope she get one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by StarUp: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kessnorman:
Who those that

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Kwesiblaze22(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:
More likely Davido pays her to stir up controversy.
You are not far from the Truth....

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by matify83: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Isn't this the same woman that told us that a click on her twitter handle for information is a bank alert for her?

She is obviously getting paid.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Gforce2019: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kemi is seriously looking for davido's "THING"
She no dey shame. How old is davido compare to Kemi...
I can't stool so low like this Kemi...
All the Kemi I know are simpleton
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
brostheo:
This woman tho,very controversial person .She has a way of coming up with something first and then we all rain abuses at her then it turns out to be somehow true

If you believe davido paid 15m$

You will believe anything

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by kingjrofficial(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
And So
Still Doesn't Change The Fact Of His 30Billion grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

U try. U sabi the tin wella grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by lastempero: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mumu woman,Davido is even worth 15milliin dollars.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by OALandAgents: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
He should have paid $15m to trend in China instead.
America is broke cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by brostheo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

If you believe davido paid 15m$

You will believe anything

Anything is possible in this world of ours bro,if It can be confirmed that Reginal Daniel is dating that old man,what is this one that can not be true ?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Texman21: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
this thread is under hostage situation until someone tells me who approved this thread

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Kingdominate(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
two afonjas fighting them selves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
brostheo:
Anything is possible in this world of ours bro,if It can be confirmed that Reginal Daniel is dating that old man,what is this one that can not be true ?

We dey talk 15m$ you dey talk old and young marriage

Is that news ?

Do you know how much Davido has made his whole career that he can spend 15m$ for promotion alone

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by mrsage(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
How can Davido amass $15M? The chances are very slim.

How much does he earn from Music?

How much does the young man get from Endorsement deals?

Does he own any business within or Outside Nigeria?

And don't tell me his father is rich. He's not involved in the family business and he has older siblings too. So for now he's not in control of his father's wealth.

My Conclusion, Davido can not afford $15M

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Dannyhajo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
THIS woman is very ignorant of something's about davido family but check this out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by sweetrace(f): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bitter bitter soul!!! If he is broke or super rich, what on earth is her bizwax?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by brostheo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

We dey talk 15m$ you dey talk old and young marriage

Is that news ?

Do you know how much Davido has made his whole career that he can spend 15m$ for promotion alone

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
It might be exaggerated no doubt bro,but that nigga can do a thing like that to trend .Desperate people will go any length to achieve their aim

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
how can he be broke wen his dad is worth millions.my daddy's money is also my money.

Anyone who thinks Davido will go broke will probably wait a long time.

His dad is very rich and that is a big plus for him.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Abeg where Davido wan see $15m ooooo?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Boss13: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Someone who thinks deeply. I think she is in Davido’s payroll.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Boss13: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrsage:
How can Davido amass $15M? The chances are very slim.

How much does he earn from Music?

How much does the young man get from Endorsement deals?

Does he own any business within or Outside Nigeria?

And don't tell me his father is rich. He's not involved in the family business and he has older siblings too. So for now he's not in control of his father's wealth.

My Conclusion, Davido can not afford $15M

$15M is not moi-moi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Akuruoulo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
HANTY KEMI PLEASE LEAVE DAVIDO ALONE ABEG , CUS WE KNEW ALREADY THAT HE MUST HAVE PAID THEM FOR THOSE TRENDING.

AND NOW THEY MUST BE REGRETING WHY THEY EVER ACCEPTED THE OFFER CUS WHITE MEN REFUSED TO BE PATRONIZING THEM AFTER LISTENING TO DAVIDOS THRASH ALL DAY ,AND ALL NIGHT
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US by Kindoo: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Even if, he has a father to fall back on.

This site has something for you Wurastories.com.ng

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife / Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta