Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' (33768 Views)

Etinosa Reacts To Harrysong's Marriage Crisis: 'i Got Married To A Monster At 22 / Kcee And Emoney React To Harrysong And Soberekon's Shade / Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Trizzi: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Last night, Nigerian singer Harrsong shared a deep and emotional message on social media that read, 'don't cry wen I die, celebrate, put up a kingmaker concert, empower more youths. I have lived, I have done my bit, carry on in grace. I love you all'.

Since he shared the post, several fans and friends have reached out to check up on him and his state of mind and now his former label mate, Skiibii just wrote, 'I don’t wanna use your picz for RIP...never!.......I love you bro...no matter what it is...we need you here'.

[b]Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/i-dont-ever-want-to-use-your-photos-for.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by OneCorner: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
2 stupid buffoon.
If harry drink sniper finish, make u carry am drink.
E no konsain me

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by celebgistz: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by frbona: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
OneCorner:
2 stupid buffoon.
If harry drink sniper finish, make u carry am drink.
E no konsain me
your moniker says it all

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Another wasted talentless artists going under
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
If you don't use his photos for RIP, he will use your own... Or both of una go die the same day, make KCee use una photo do RIP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by itspzpics(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol.,

1 Like

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by tstx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
E be like HarrySongz wan drop new Album

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Sirpaul(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Jazz don dey go small small..

if you know you know

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by pawesome(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin...death is hungrying him

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by lookatew: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol... from one death-rumour attention seeker to another.

Harrysong. if you're depressed, call me make we gist, I'm a good listener, we go treat your sorrows.

Skiibii, go and eat a fat díck, nobody gives a shít about you and wetin u want do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by famousroland(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mr Song, tell us now oo if u are going to die, don't just ask us not to cry if u die
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oh come on, Harry.

We still love you.
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Kaymaxi2222(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Eeyah
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by SOLUTION99(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
NOBODY WILL CRY FOR YOU OH, UNLESS IF I CRY YOU PAY ME HARRYMUSIC.
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
If the kumkum noisemaker wan die, mek em die nah. Who dey pity am. All these cultists sef.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Pidginwhisper: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
safarigirl:
If you don't use his photos for RIP, he will use your own... Or both of una go die the same day, make KCee use una photo do RIP

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by SOLUTION99(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

I dey tell you bro
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by kaycee125: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mumu
safarigirl:

4 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by SOLUTION99(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

I dey tell you bro
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by KingLennon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Coming from Skibii that faked his own death. He is angry that sum1 is about to copy his own technique grin

8 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by RichDad1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Death is inevitable. One day man go die. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Bustincole(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by tgmservice: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pls don't go dear harry

But if u insist abeg forward me d remaining cash in your account
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by omoiyalayi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
All na 4 publicity

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
kaycee125:
Mumu
same to you

Please, if I lied show me the lie. In this life, everybody will die.... Na just who go die first be the question.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by bedspread: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
LIFE WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST IS FULL OF CRISIS, REGRETS AND PAINS.....

The devil has nothing good to give..

Every wealth gotten without JESUS CHRIST as the Foundation is a gathering of materials to burn and hurt yourself ...

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by Brainy19(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wetin consign me.If him wan die make una leave am make him die na
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Confused Gays
Idiots..
Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by greggng: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
This one no be publicity ...his time is up....must of them put hand for one thing or the other...so they 've to pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
wetin small pikin skiibii know? Get rich young or die trying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Adunni Ade Wins First Yoruba Movie Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.