Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed (1206 Views)

Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2019
the following are brief story of my life, I met my boss in ph in the year 2013 i worked with him before he was transfer to lagos. but since i was his domestic staff i was ask to stay back and take care of the house. year 2015 i told him i will like to further my education since i have already had national diploma and they supported me financially throughout. i was among the last batch that just passed out of nysc. now, i am already in his house telling him to help me with job which he ask me to forward my cv to him since last Sunday but till now i have never heard anything and i am so eager to received the good news of being employed. pls advice me am i pushing it too fast on him? knowing his capability and connection in the society
Re: Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by czarina(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Look for a job on your own na. How can you just bank on someone? He even tried for you, next thing you'll be asking is for him to get you a wife and if that's not enough, you'll ask him for a bed to lay her.

Summary is; he has tried. Don't rush him! Be your own man.
Re: Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by Poorboy: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Give him 8 months, but do remind him...
Re: Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by OneTechie: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think you're doing well. But just like someone has suggested, don't rush him. Give him time and carefully get around him to know if he is doing something about it. People like that don't like being rushed. And he knew you'd be on his neck if can't work things out sooner. All the same, you need time.

While you're waiting the good news consider reading https://www.nairaland.com/5157838/9-best-businesses-project-ideas to see if you can get things done differently.
Re: Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by Frezhkid10(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just one week...Op are u high...me that have given my CV to more than 4 top officials since last year Nov...oga go and look for work by urself jawe... presently am working in filmhouse as an usher buh I don't mind..

1 Like

Re: Life After Nysc, Fellow Nairalander Please Your Advise Is Highly Needed by TheCvBank: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Want a new week motivation?

Here's one:

One of our clients who contacted us last week to ✍ a cv, cover letter and setup a professional LinkedIn account for her got an interview invite for an opening she applied for�. She shared the mail invite with us and we at @cvbank wish her the very best �. We can also assist you too in getting invites to interviews, tests and much more !

Our contact is on our bio, let's help you build that satisfying career �‍��‍��‍��‍�
#cv #cvbank #coverletter #cvsdeals  #ProfessionalResume #ModernResume #CreativeResume #CurriculumVitae #employment #job #JobSearching #CareerCoaching #JobHunt #ResumeWriter #GetHired

(1) (Reply)

Audit Firm In Need Of Corpers In Abuja / . / Free Youth Empowerment Program For Corpers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.