Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? (18469 Views)

Your Performance As Minister A Red Flag To Make You Governor - Group To Sylva / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by agenegene(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Very poor. After all d boasting of revamping power sector or he will resign. Zero over 100
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by eenai(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
jarkbauer:
If you have met Fashola you will rate very high. The guy is very cerebral. However I am dissapointed in the performance of the power ministry. The truth is no power minister will perform until we are ready to do the needful as a nation , restructure. National grid must be unbundled. Let each state or region do this thing by themselves
Bro, you have given the summary of the whole plenty talk. The issue with power in Nigeria is in her constitution. Lets liberalise the power sector. Allow states organisations and even individuals to produce power and distribute under the watch of the regulatory agent and you will see so many states taking care of their power needs. Anything short of this will only result to movement on one spot.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Adeniyii2017: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He surely will. Buhari likes him like mad
Who tell you??
You see Buhari heart??
Baba no deceive yourself.. he’s not getting the 3 ministerial position after the swearing in. Quote me anywhere! Buhari they strategize for London.
If you know you know.
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by pat077: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
34% (f9)
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Kokaine(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Truth be told, we in the north don't know what epileptic power supply is all about actually. We only hear and read about it. My AC has been on since yesterday till now for instance and I pay 1000 naira monthly for kano distribution company

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Advancedman(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Now that President Muhammadu Buhari has asked Ministers to submit their report, how will you assess the performance of Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing in giving stable electricity to Nigerians?

As governor, he was reported to have said a serious government should be able to provide stable power supply within six months.

Minister of Darkness
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by mmsen: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Why can't he solicit foreign assistance ?

Foreign assistance?

Do Nigerians listen to reason? What would be the point?
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by hisexcellency34: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
wihich part in the North. Kaduna people have been complaining of poor power supply since
Kokaine:
Truth be told, we in the north don't know what epileptic power supply is all about actually. We only hear and read about it. My AC has been on since yesterday till now for instance and I pay 1000 naira monthly for kano distribution company
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by AlaskaTNT(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Abeycity93:
70%
rubbish
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by MyGeneration(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
12 out of 100.

He performed very poor. Nothing changed during his administration, things just went backward

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by kokomilala(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Abject. The failure frustrates the expectations of hopeful Nigerians, who overrated Fashola as governor of Lagos State.
We live in a culture where average mesns- e don try- and excellence is hated .
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Flatties: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Overall 7/10
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by SirLakes: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Very powerful a power man grin
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Moganajoe: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Base on what I'm seeing here in PH and Benin I will score him 07/100. He need to be replaced , even this 07% is just too much for him.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Bluehill1051: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Afonja ppl

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by kaywhy09(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
50% power
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Paulo3ree(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
DonGtoG1:
Just take him for what he said when he was a governor.

Jesu!

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by lastempero: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
I am yet to see any master plan or innovation that will take us away from this dungeon in the next ten years.
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by BabaO2: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
He did exemplarily well, i will rate him 80%. Some people are just mischievous. 1999-2015 no light up to 5 hours cumulatively in a day, from 2015 till now nearly everywhere i know in lagos is having up to 18+ hours cumulatively in a day, federal roads construction going on in every state of the federation.
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by roscoleefad: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Talk talk minister nothing to show for it as to the Nigeria megawatt is less than 3000 upon meeting the megawatts at 2500,with all the noise the liars man make he can not generate 500 watts and money allocated to him Nigerian will stone him when he talk in public again

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by lookmangiw(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Complete failure

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by BabaO2: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Advancedman:

Minister of Darkness
Where do you live? Discussion is not for people/community who are purposely denied of power supply because they don't always pay for power consumption
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Trybes(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
A solid 0%.
It's even worse than zero. -100%. I mean minus one hundred %
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by MyGeneration(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
BabaO2:
He did exemplarily well, i will rate him 80%. Some people are just mischievous. 1999-2015 no light up to 5 hours cumulatively in a day, from 2015 till now nearly everywhere i know in lagos is having up to 18+ hours cumulatively in a day, federal roads construction going on in every state of the federation.
The truth is the truth Fashola no try

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by InaNla(f): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Failure! Zero percent rating.
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by saintneo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
LessNoise:
As power 30% as works 70% as housing 30%
which works?
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by jesusson2020: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zero
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Trybes(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
babaolofin:
He has performed creditably very good. Nairaland judgement can never be a realistic judgement considering those who shifted their anger & frustration to Nairaland. Igbos & kangaroo judgements in favour of a fraudulent debtor in their region are points of note.

Magboro, one of the satellite towns in Ogun / Lagos area with high population has no electricity for years (5 or more years). Light came in 2017. The light is not 24hrs but regulated, but they have tried to keep to the time table. The same is applicable to many cities with no light and those with very bad electricity supply.

Tell me why can't it be 24 hours.
A country that's member of OPEC in awful darkness.
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by BabaO2: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
MyGeneration:

The truth is the truth Fashola no try
This country is too complex, we hardly identify solutions from issues. In your own view power supply was better in Jonathan + obj administrations than now?
Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Cloud007: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Now that President Muhammadu Buhari has asked Ministers to submit their report, how will you assess the performance of Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Power, Works and Housing in giving stable electricity to Nigerians?

As governor, he was reported to have said a serious government should be able to provide stable power supply within six months.
I rate him 0% -X, while X is an integer from -50 to....-300.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Fashola's Performance As Minister Of Power? by Butoneday2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom / Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.