Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

What's The Best Time To Pray? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Time To Pray? (404 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Time To Pray? by johnkey: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys, what's the best time to pray.

Asking cause I set my alarm to 5am for prayer everyday but after working overnight it's kinda difficult to pray while sleepy.

So is it okay to pray anytime or is there a best time?
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Prayer is an act of unbelief not faith. For if you trusted in your gods plan, you wouldn't pray for anything.

Prayer is useless.
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by Shelumiel: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2019
johnkey:
Hi guys, what's the best time to pray.

Asking cause I set my alarm to 5am for prayer everyday but after working overnight it's kinda difficult to pray while sleepy.

So is it okay to pray anytime or is there a best time?
The bible says pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians 5:17).So there is no specific time ; just pray where and whenever the need arises .
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by donprincebigt(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2019
so far then bible made mention that pray without season. that means pray at any time as ur spirit leads
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Why would you need to pray to an omniscient God that already knows and will grant you all your heart desires as long as you're righteous?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by johnkey: 10:09am On May 05, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Why would you need to pray to an omniscient God that already knows and will grant you all your heart desires as long as you're righteous?
hmmm this one is strong o. I thought prayers is one of the specs of righteousness.
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by orisa37: 3:37pm On May 05, 2019
Pray always that you do not enter into Temptation.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by ultimatekint(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2019
orisa37:
Pray always that you do not enter into Temptation.
I love this��
Re: What's The Best Time To Pray? by nlPoster: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5553627/why-older-women-seem-bitter

johnkey:
That's why I always go for them young and pure at heart, 16-19 these days if you're above 20 i japa for you.

Pray.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Twitter Banned A Tweet Call For Repentance / Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? / Christianity Is Spreading In My Country, Iran's Intelligence Minister Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.