Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. (3800 Views)

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by czarr(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2019
ATTENTION! that's why.

I realised that attention is like hard drug to women, from the age of 13 an average girl has all the attention in the world, from about 28yrs above when the attention starts declining rapidly, she becomes almost like a cocaine addict looking for a fix, when they were younger they may act like they don't like the attention, now at 35,40 cat calls may even be replaced by disgusting looks on the faces of men....

it's like a celebrity, talk of the town who suddenly is forgotten, they become almost crazy and do a lot of things to get back the attention even become drug addicts.

that's just how older less attractive women feel.
so they become angry at men and even jealous of their fellow women who still enjoy attention,they become overly religious so they can judge and point fingers at young girls who are enjoying attention. meanwhile they probably did worse in their time.

so they transfer all the aggression to their husbands who even try to give them small attention.
do you agree?

share your thoughts

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2019
czarr:
ATTENTION! that's why.

I realised that attention is like hard drug to women, from the age of 13 an average girl has all the attention in the world, from about 28yrs above when the attention starts declining rapidly, she becomes almost like a cocaine addict looking for a fix, when they were younger they may act like they don't like the attention, now at 35,40 cat calls may even be replaced by disgusting looks on the faces of men....

it's like a celebrity, talk of the town who suddenly is forgotten, they become almost crazy and do a lot of things to get back the attention even become drug addicts.

so they become angry at men and even jealous of their fellow women who still enjoy attention,they become overly religious so they can judge and point fingers at young girls who are enjoying attention. meanwhile they probably did worse in their time.

so they transfer all the aggression to their husbands who even try to give them small attention.
do you agree?

share your thoughts
hey! hey!...."you are pointing a make!"

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by johnkey: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
That's why I always go for them young and pure at heart, 16-19 these days if you're above 20 i japa for you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2019
the reality is that most Nigerian older women think they have lost their prime years that is why they are always jealous of younger women

they can look sexy and nice and get attention if they dress well, smell nice and act like a feminine women

all these nonsense stuff like act matured because you are married, act like a married woman and all those nonsense rules they brought on them themselves like as if they are nuns make their lives very complex and boring and make men run away from them, also we shouldnt foget the stress of living in Nigeria big cities can create an angry women and make them old faster.The reality is that older women who live in smalller cities are more healthy, less angry, feminiine and beautiful than women who lives in big cities like lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by MrCork: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2019

Hisduchess..y r u bitter n rude?
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by General0847: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
This stinks of ignorance.
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by IamPlato(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2019
The Attention Doesnt Decline From 28, it Declines From 35

3 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by nlPoster: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hate speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Divide and conquer...

Set them up against each other and pick off the weak. We heard you sir!

Fish brain: their only contribution to society is stds and community dick!

He-losho kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by jhubril(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
You made a good point ! I have noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by jhubril(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:
Divide and conquer...

He-losho kiss

Buh girl what's the matter . Life can't be based on single trajectory. Men break women's heart : women do likewise.

09034059633 maybe we should relate Sis. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by CreepyBlackpool: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
That's why I always go for them young and pure at heart, 16-19 these days if you're above 20 i japa for you.

I hope you're between the age of 16-18 otherwise that's paedophilia

6 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
jhubril:

Buh girl what's the matter . Life can't be based on single trajectory. Men break women's heart : women do likewise.

09034059633 maybe we should relate Sis. grin

I'm a grown ass woman...

Call me aunty angry

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by jhubril(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dimples0303:

I'm a grown ass woman...

Call me aunty angry

Hm ok ! grin

Let's talk about Aunty ! Seriously I mean business.

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Amatarasha(f): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
paedophile

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by bogdaddy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Are you 35+ if not why sounding so pained
Dimples0303:
Divide and conquer...

He-losho kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
bogdaddy:
Are you 35+ if not why sounding so pained

Dog's daddy, whether I am 12+ or 45+ the truth will always sound like pain to you. smiley
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by bogdaddy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
I like older women just trying to get your attention what’s your number
Dimples0303:

Dog's daddy, whether I am 12+ or 45+ the truth will always sound like pain to you. smiley
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
bogdaddy:
I like older women just trying to get your attention what’s your number

Lol. Thank you but no thank you.
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by falcon01: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ignorant people everywhere. it's due to a hormonal stuff go and check it. it's a simple Biology that happens when women get older.

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by johnkey: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
paedophile
That your 16 year old neighbor has probably had more sex than you. If I no fvck them someone else will so why dull myself. Paedophile my a$$

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by nlPoster: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
That your 16 year old neighbor has probably had more sex than you. If I no fvck them someone else will so why dull myself. Paedophile my a$$

https://www.nairaland.com/5546815/must-single-guys-fork-sef
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Geminita1(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
At least they were once in the game, 90% of men, who are of course broke are never in the game.

It's good to be desired at some point in your life, but when you were knocked out from birth until death, its a recipe for disaster and frustration. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Massage4health(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
czarr:
ATTENTION! that's why.

do you agree?

share your thoughts
Very true
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by SOFTENGR: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
Pedo spotted

1 Like

Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by nlPoster: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
General0847:

I agree.
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by johnkey: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Pedo spotted
ya mad
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by johnkey: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Geminita1:
At least they were once in the game, 90% of men, who are of course broke are never in the game.

It's good to be desired at some point in your life, but when you were knocked out from birth until death, its a recipe for disaster and frustration. shocked
What's this one saying?
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hogwash!
Re: Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. by czarr(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
General0847:
Jon snow

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Overcame Premature Ejaculation In My Marriage / 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.