Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) (49320 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Topshow2010(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=gabazin080 post=77931198]Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around Ogbo hill Aba[/quo

Una no kill person with laugh o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by StarUp: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
If Karma wants to fvck tuface up, Bobrisky should just impregnate that tall one grin
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
All 2face children look like him, no wonder he couldn't denie anyone
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by shizzy7(f): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Her first daughter is grown, like say I know i for nor allow that babe remove that pregnancy 2002 oo. I for soon be doctor papa
See yourself, the child could have been 17years old now and you'll be so proud of yourself. Hope you sha don born other ones.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
shizzy7:
See yourself, the child could have been 17years old now and you'll be so proud of yourself. Hope you sha don born other ones.

I was too young at that time oo, I have a son now he is 3
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
How is this news ??
You guys should stop this thing na
Biko
Ejoo
Kumawo
Give us news that will better our lives
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Onlinetalk: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
gabazin080:
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around Ogbo hill Aba

Enter any hospital AND DO CHARITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2019
gabazin080:
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around Ogbo hill Aba

Learner, why buying that much when you knew you were lying? Ordinary pampers would have perfect your lies...Anyway if It's true, just keep them till you marry and have a child. Thank me later.
Re: Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) by parizzz: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
DINO, This is how your children should look like... Go get a wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional / Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.