Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) (33676 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Ubdavis(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't advocate for jingle Justice, but this one was well deserved. Am happy those animals were killed too

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by babadigu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
cry
Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by VolvoS60(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
sad

I didn't know they were children. Not that the lives of adults are less valuable in any way but there is something about the senseless killing of those so young that cuts especially deep.

We have lost it. In a system that works, the killers of these children should have been arrested and made to pay for their crimes. But because people have completely lost faith in the system, self help and vigilantism has taken over. And it isn't hard to see why people have lost faith in the system.

People are not stupid. They see how murderers in Nigeria kill, rob and pillage at will - and the Nigerian government routinely excuses and even justifies these abominations.

Every country has people who have loose screws and who wish to do harm to their fellow human beings. The difference is that in other countries (where the people and the government know what they are doing) there will be lawful consequences for this kind of criminal behaviour. Those lawful consequences are lacking here in Nigeria and thus any fellow with a grudge and a tool or weapon can do whatever he likes.

We can't continue like this. A society that eats its young (and continues to do so) is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Guyman02: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
A clear case of planned Islamic terrorism against a Christian children procession buried just like that by this evil govt ..Why is the press silent about this clear mind boggling terrorist attack similar to styles used by ISIS in the past where vehicle are used to mow down crowds of celebrating Christians and why is Nigerian press trying to pass this of as road rage? Those govt officials that carried this out are clearly members of ISWAP

Yorubas control the media in Nigeria and they are afraid of indicting northern Muslims for any ugly event that happens and caused by them in any part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2019
What do you expect when so called repentant Boko Haram are recruited into the army, police, civil defence, customs, immigration etc etc

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by nnaeyes6: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2019
In the words of Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Killings of Easter Worshippers.

God will sit on the throne of judgement someday and judge mankind.

RIP little promising kids.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by rhames(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
small small girls Toto when I Dey find don waste nawa

Stupid degenerate pedophile. You mean you can have sex with a 13 year old girl? Why dont you watch someone sleep with your own underage daughter and go to to town telling the "sweet Story.

Degenerate.

MOderator take this guy off Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Deltatoto: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2019
rhames:

Stupid degenerate pedophile. You mean you can have sex with a 13 year old girl? Why dont you watch someone sleep with your own underage daughter and go to to town telling the "sweet Story.

Degenerate.

MOderator take this guy off Nairaland.
take me off nairaland for what?they should first take regina Daniels of the world.are my d only one who enjoys young Toto?dont u know what it means to be lashing a woman who hasn’t grown pubic hair.taste and c bro
Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by rhames(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
take me off nairaland for what?they should first take regina Daniels of the world.are my d only one who enjoys young Toto?dont u know what it means to be lashing a woman who hasn’t grown pubic hair.taste and c bro

Arent you even ashamed expressing your desire to sleep with underage girls? Please tell me the reason why the Almighty God should not pass His Judgement on you right now for even trying to justify that action?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Deltatoto: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
rhames:

Arent you even ashamed expressing your desire to sleep with underage girls? Please tell me the reason why the Almighty God should not pass His Judgement on you right now for even trying to justify that action?
if u prefare old women na ur luck pls leave me I’m a legalized paedophile
Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by babadigu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stupid policeman & his colleague
Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Deltatoto:
small small girls Toto when I Dey find don waste nawa
May God help us in dis nigeria may d soul of d victim rest in perfect peace The Boys Brigade Prayer Bless, O God, The Boys’
Brigade, and give to it greater power to advance
Your kingdom throughout the world. Grant in
mercy, that every member, past and present, may
prove steadfast in his fight against evil, and true in his allegiance to You. Help us in times of
temptation; make us strong where we are weak,
give us courage in difficulty, faithfulness in duty,
loyalty in friendship; and finally, by Your mercy,
bring us into Your everlasting kingdom, through
Jesus Christ, our Lord, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) by Moneyyman: 8:16am On Apr 09
5 years on.

Was the offender punished?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.