Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

We’ll Only Do Nationwide Electronic Collation Of Results —INEC Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Only Do Nationwide Electronic Collation Of Results —INEC Boss (4101 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: We’ll Only Do Nationwide Electronic Collation Of Results —INEC Boss by tourplanet84: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have done my research for several weeks now. please save all the information i have posted.

That is the truth inec does not want you to know. The e-collated result is more accurate, faster to process and immune to manipulation than the manually collated results which can be manipulated @ the collation centers.

The sudden change of attitude by the leadership of the electoral umpire not to use the e-collation technology to Audit & to Re-confirm the manually collated result before acceptance & declaration of result is a sign of “the mens rea or criminal intent'' by the leadership of INEC not to allow for the conduct of a credible elections.

Any place where you find a disparity between figures of the e-collated result and the manually collated result is were the rigging took place.

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigators like me, you, the petitioner, all Nigerians & all the presiding judges in event of litigation.

As i conclude, please note that it is impossible to rig any election that has been digitized or automated without being caught.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions to investigate and to uncover how the election was rigged.

Kindly find below a quick summary and prove of how the election was manipulated.

Turnout of eligible voters (PVC holders) according to the manual results:

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%
North East region - 42.1%
North West region - 44.5%
North central region - 38.7%

Note that even the North East were about 1.94 million people have been displaced by insurgencies has the second highest turnout of eligible voters while the regions that are relatively safer & peaceful had ridiculously low turnout? very strange.

Kindly recall that earlier this year in January precisely, the Governor of Borno was crying due to insecurity, yet his state was one of the leading states in terms of marginal increase in voters turnout (from 499,000 in 2015 to 908,000 in 2019).

While Borno, Yobe, Zamfara and Katsina which has security challenges are recording massive turnouts, the Southern part of Nigeria are having ridiculously low turnout. Is this not strange to you?

Please don't let any evil person or institution to fool you. Knowledge is power, save everything i have said so far.

I hope you can now understand why INEC is hiding both the e-collated result and a host of other election materials despite court others.

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

I pray that justice is given to the right person.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area. / NIPC, FIRS Inaugurate Joint Committee On Pioneer Status Incentive / Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.