Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi (4133 Views)

First Anniversary: LP Leadership, Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Otti / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Stakeholders of Awgu Local Government Area of #Enugu State have lauded Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi’s performance for the past six years, describing it as phenomenal.
They made the declaration during an enlarged stakeholders’ meeting held at the Local Government, where they passed a vote of confidence in Ugwuanyi.

The leaders declared their total support and unwavering stand with the Governor “in his political direction come 2023.”

The stakeholders at the meeting took turns to eulogize the governor for his equitable distribution of projects across the State.

Part of those at the meeting were the two House of Assembly members: Hon. Mrs Jane Chinwendu Eneh, Hon. Johnson Okwudili Chukwuobasi; the Hon. Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Hon. Ugonna Ibe, Hon. Commissioner for Science and Technology Obi Carl Kama, other Commissioners, past Local Government Chairmen, the past elected House of Assembly members, the past Commissioners, party leadership, Captains of Industries, women groups, youths and other party faithfuls.

Democracy Day: PDP passes vote of confidence on Gov Ugwuanyi’s administration

A communique issued after the meeting was signed by Hon Jane Eneh, and Hon Chukwuobasi J, both members of the Enugu State House of Assembly, Hon Pedro Nwankwo, Chairman of Awgu Local Government Area, Hon Okey Ude, Chairman of PDP in Awgu LGA, Hon Ugonna Ibe, commissioner for culture and Hon. Obinna Kama, Commissioner for science.

The communique read: “That our leaders and we the people of Awgu Local Government appreciate and commend His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for the developments witnessed in Enugu state in the last six years of this administration, particularly in Awgu Local Government Area.

“The leaders and the entire people of Awgu are unanimous in our resolve to use this opportunity to express our profound gratitude to the Governor of Enugu State for his numerous people- oriented projects in Enugu State, particularly Awgu Local Government.

“These projects include but not limited to the appointment of two commissioners from Awgu, the construction/building of ultra-modern Customary and Magistrate Court buildings and the renovation of the High Court of Justice complex situated in Awgu Local Government headquarters; the construction of Ogbaku – Owelle Court Road, the ongoing renovation works in Awgu General Hospital and the Basic School of Midwifery Awgu, Siting the ongoing construction of Enugu State University of Education Ihe town in Awgu Local Government Area, Rehabilitation of Mmaku Cottage Hospital and several others.

“We are not oblivious of the Governor’s life-changing and transformational projects in other parts of the state and for these, we are in concordant that His Excellency has kept his promise to the people of Awgu and Enugu State.

“The leadership and the good people of Awgu local government area, reaffirm our unflinching, unwavering and unalloyed support, solidarity and loyalty to the Enugu State government ably led by His Excellency, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Governor of Enugu State.

“That the leaders, and the good people of Awgu local government area are satisfied and indeed very grateful to His Excellency for the cordiality he maintains with our representatives and other political leaders from Awgu local government area and the gratifying reports from these our leaders to the effect that His Excellency loves Awgu and desirous of leaving Awgu better than he met it.”

They declared that, “In the light of the above, The leaders and the people of Awgu local government hereby convey to the Governor our vote of confidence in both his person and the government of Enugu State, led by Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Gburugburu).

“His Excellency’s peaceful disposition has indeed brought unity amongst our people. We therefore queue behind His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as the highest political leader in the State for his continuous direction of our political affairs.

“While thanking God for the gift of Governor Ugwuanyi at this material time, we appreciate him for living up to his promises to the people, once more, we reaffirm our support to him as the highest political leader in Enugu state as at today, hence our continuous support.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/01/enugu-awgu-stakeholders-pass-vote-of-confidence-in-gov-ugwuanyi/

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Spiritualism: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2021
G
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Anyone who hears about the way they are going with this vote of confidence of a thing will think it is something rare and novel for them to do.
Meanwhile, they won't know that actually, you lots don't have a choice. As to whether the Nsukka man gets your vote of confidence or not, I don't think it will increase the size of #100 okpa in Ogige market.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Pmpm: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by helinues: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Would they have passed vote of no confidence on Sissy Ugwuanyi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Baawaa(m): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2021
After money have change hands

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2021
No one will drive you crazy unless you give them your keys.

Na hand wey dem give Ugwuanyi na im he take dey handle them.

He don't have any reason to want to do better since his mediocre best is acceptable.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by thatsleepboy1: 6:00am On Jun 02, 2021
MICAH 7:8 REJOICE NIT AGAINST ME, O MINE ENEMY. WHEN I FALL, I SHALL RISE AGAIN

THEREFORE, THE LORD WILL LIFT US UP IN A SUPRISE WAY AND PUT TO SHAME THOSE BEHIND OUR DOWNFALL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by katlynf73: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:07am On Jun 02, 2021
ok
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by DMechyy: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2021
No wahala.
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by pascalbenz: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Innukwa , make awgu no fall my hands na cry
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Koryc: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by iampeterben(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
End the Unknown Gunmen menace in your state and I will pass my own vote of confidence too. Likewise some of my fellow NLanders.
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Amuochicha(f): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2021
I hate men
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by PotatoSalad(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2021
This professional land grabber.
Iko gi ga eju when you leave office.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Baawaa:
After money have change hands
The way most of you comments here makes me wonder if you ever heard a word of advice from your parents.

You simply take a position and doesn't want to check anything irrespective of.

How can money exchange hands for all the number of people mentioned. You have never wondered why Ugwuanyi is the least opposed governor in the history of Enugu state. Is it just money sharing? How much does Enugu have to share such money?

We have been trying to school you people in the forum that this man did a whole lot of works in rural areas yet you keep vomiting trash every day.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Martini101(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Enugu State is full of Political Prostitutes.
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by LordofNaija: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2021
Sycophants signing the praises of Sister Ifenyinwa Ugwuanyi. The first female governor of Enugu State. Truly I say to you Enugu is in Gods hands

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by mrsough(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by NCANTaskForce: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

[s]The way most of you comments here makes me wonder if you ever heard a word of advice from your parents.[/s]

Tarrrrrh mechie onu, Ass licker ojoo, May your life be as miserable as how Gburugburu has made Enugu to be, Tell your paymaster to leave people's lands.
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2021
This one I didn't see Enugu state is in the hands of God at the bottom of the letter.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by ablejesus26(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

The way most of you comments here makes me wonder if you ever heard a word of advice from your parents.

How can money exchange hands for all the number of people mentioned. You have never wondered why Ugwuanyi is the least opposed governor in the history of Enugu state. Is it just money sharing? How much does Enugu have to share such money?

We have been trying to school you people in the forum that this man did a whole lot of works in rural areas yet you keep vomiting trash every day.

Biko don't bother yourself with this nairaland angry people.
Them sabi watin dey pepper them for body.
The people who handed over power to the Governor to champion the affairs of the state are ok with His performance. That's what matters.

You didn't have to use the parents description though �.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by EmekaA125(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Mrs Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has reduced Enugu State to nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by Agoziewin(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Ugwuanyi to me is a celebrity not a governor. What hath he done, that everyone is sing him higher?
Are this people in Enugu state at all??
A governor that can't provide common good water supply to the mass, knowing fully well that the state has water issues since its origin?
Those sing praises for Ugwuanyi are the problems we have in Enugu
#billboardgovernor
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by scantee(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Awgu? We are not part of this so call vote of confidence, this yeye Governor that is yet to do anything for my LGA.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by scantee(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
pascalbenz:
Innukwa , make awgu no fall my hands na cry

I am from Awgu, this man don't even remember our LGA exist, I wonder where the vote of confidence is coming from

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by pascalbenz: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2021
scantee:

I am from Awgu, this man don't even remember our LGA exist, I wonder where the vote of confidence is coming from
same here bro, am also from awgu ...I just tire for all dis old fools

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by bash55bash: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Hg
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by scantee(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2021
pascalbenz:
same here bro, am also from awgu ...I just tire for all dis old fools

Wahoo welcome my brother, which part of Awgu are you from?

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by pascalbenz: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2021
scantee:

Wahoo welcome my brother, which part of Awgu are you from?
awgu town olocha
Re: Enugu: Awgu Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Ugwuanyi by scantee(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
pascalbenz:
awgu town olocha

Wahoo same here Awgu town, NA/Obugo

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" / Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.