Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (69055 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by osuofia2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ned money is working.... My fear is that this girl be inspiring more younger girls to marry older men for money
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Monaco2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mrs regina nwoko cool u guys should get d name ryt
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MissRaine69(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
nasirujj:
They said this man is a Muslim, but all I no is we are not allowed to marry morethan 4 wives, which Islam is this man practicing
The remix version

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Deltatoto: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
obyadah:
Enjoy your life girl coz its too short. Don't mind the aproko's, they are wishing to be in your shoes...
u are as useless as your mother.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
REGINA DANIEL AND HER CRITICS grin

The worst service you would do yourself is to sit in your poverty estate and miserable life to abuse those in a comfortable mansion.

How is it your problem if she marries an old man?

How is it your headache if he is old enough to be her grandfather?

What about you a married man who have been messing around and sleeping with underage girls without any intention of helping her?

If Regina leave the man and marry you can you meet her needs or you just want to drilling her day and night for your sexual satisfaction.

For your information marriage is not all about age but about someone's happiness,so stop ranting,wake up and start seeking solution to your poor life.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by hisexcellency34: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
The old man has promised her that she will be the last wife and if he dies, he gets 80 percent of his properties
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by peekay007: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by AleAirHub(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
This girl magician on Ned strong die...

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Deltatoto: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pierced:
People should just leave this girl alone.

Same people judging are have done worse things and will do the same if they av the opportunity.

Her's is just gaining much attention because she's a celeb.

u don Dey crase abi?as you keep nose like alligator so

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
obembet:
Lucky girl
I go dress my 89 years grand pal,gift him money and then we come after u..... hope u will acept to b luck as Regina?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Goridoe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timmypromise:

I wish one old man also marry you..... so people will be jealous

Amen grin

Beht why you kon ommit the word ** Billionaire ** in-between the bolded above lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
SMALL GIRL with BIG ANCESTOR
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MissRaine69(f): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
osuofia2:
Ned money is working.... My fear is that this girl be inspiring more younger girls to marry older men for money
Like that has not been happening already.
The 7th wife will be born any day now.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by SweetCunt97(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Fooooools she's no longer a teenager!

That Bitch is 22 years old
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina is the reigning champion on social media...... Where is Bobrisky and co grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by GOFRONT(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Our constituency money
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Fooooools she's no longer a teenager!

That Bitch is 22 years old

She is not only a bitch but a billionaire.. So kill yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Chuksmonika(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
it is called "securing the bag"because poverty is bad,most of the girls bashing her wish to be in her shoes!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by nasirujj(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

The remix version

I can see
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by SweetCunt97(f): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

She is not only a bitch but a billionaire.. So kill yourself grin
Not my problem son
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by 2019prophets(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
foolish girl.. that Toto go suffer for Nwoko hands eh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Seeing this girl scenero, this comes to my mind

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by GreatestA1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timmypromise:

I wish one old man also marry you..... so people will be jealous
What is your problem man? Why are you so concerned about how others lead their lives? How does that improve the quality of your own life?

Everyone has a choice, God-given choice to steer their lives in any direction they deem fit to. Even God who created humans doesn't interfere with this choice. So, who are you to decide the kind of man a woman should marry?

If Miss Daniel decides today to dump Nwoko and marry Buhari, it's not a skin of your nose. She owes you no explanation!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Daeylar(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na Regina fit nairalanders. Since you guys are looking for what to talk about. She wants to give you guys enough to talk about.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Fitz22(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Benekruku(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thank God say I no born woman

Bad investment they are.

Having an upright one is luck. Pure luck.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Dquantized: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
But girls get mind o.. Chai
Marrying someone dat is as old as ur father.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why do i have this feeling that her senior female colleagues will be gossiping her. Especially the ones that have fvcked Nwoko in the past. grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Theboss100(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
MhizMuna:
Nollywood Olosho actress Regina Daniels  took to her Instagram page moments ago to share new photos while chilling inside of a Private Jet.

In sharing the adorable cute photos, the actress said: Boss in the making ���.The 18 years old actress has been in the news for all the wrong reason lately as rumors continues to spread of her love affair with a popular Billionaire and Politician old enough to be her Father.

https://www./2019/04/boss-in-the-making-regina-daniels-poses-inside-billionaire-ned-nwoko-private-jet.html

fixed
This Farm Tool Must Be Paying Some A**holes To Trend On NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.