Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,822 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (69392 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by shogsman(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oshe she even carry leg put for chair,but I don't understand where she's always going o.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Zombicmodz: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Is there any tutorial for that. People status could be trace to their mental state

The poor are poor just because they choose to be and vice versa. Is about mental state, no lesson is needed to make money

True but some mental states can be learned or unlearned.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by ukaface(f): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
I ain't pitying aunty Regina, my pity is for soma, where the guy dey? Choi!!!!
Bobo should not go into depression o.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zombicmodz:

True but some mental states can be learned or unlearned.

You're right

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Ubdavis(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
nasirujj:
They said this man is a Muslim, but all I no is we are not allowed to marry morethan 4 wives, which Islam is this man practicing

Revised standard of Islam and a little bit of prevented version of polygony
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Princeofasia: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
this girl na mgbeke. argue with ur those opebi oloshos
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
2019prophets:
foolish girl.. that Toto go suffer for Nwoko hands eh grin grin

Smh
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
2019prophets:
foolish girl.. that Toto go suffer for Nwoko hands eh grin grin

Hope he doesn't die in the process. Old age comes with sickness, even young men die on top women talk less of someone close to 70.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by crackhouse(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
Just when Soma thought he had finally gotten a wife...

MONEY: parting confused lovers since 1624
lol. Somadina go fit endure this heartbreak so?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Josh44s(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamGoke:
A politician that is supposed to be empowering the youth is busy marrying wife Upandan as if it's an achievement.

He's busy squandering all the oil revenue and national budget on women!

angry

God bless you for this comment. Nigerians have no atom of sense to fight for their rights
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by TANID(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
AdeniyiA:
Yoruba peeps, just translate the man's name here to ENGLISH grin
Hahahahahaha! You Wan Ko Bami Ok Help Me To Translate Please
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by bjjose: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Enjoy for now, before he marry another new wife
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Shezkid01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
I no care if dem ban me oo.. but se oloriburuku ni yin.. so picture is now a news.. those pushing this stupid news to FP should pretend as if dey have sense... to the op that posted this.. does this look educative or informative.. o ma se ofo ni
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Bigcake: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
johnkey:
It's funny how whatever she flaunts, people will always see the old man behind it. I wonder what achievements she will have to show her followers.

Mind the way you talk, she is now a married woman and a prostitute .
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by TotoNaRubber: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol, the guy don squander the allocation for his constituency.

IamGoke:
A politician that is supposed to be empowering the youth is busy marrying wife Upandan as if it's an achievement.

He's busy squandering all the oil revenue and national budget on women!

angry
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, she does not know that all those enjoyment will end here when one dies.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Carlyboi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Is there any tutorial for that. People status could be trace to their mental state

The poor are poor just because they choose to be and vice versa. Is about mental state, no lesson is needed to make money
Really you think the making money is solely bout ones mental state!lol!so by thinking rich you would become rich lol!bro the concept and phenomen of money is way deeper than that!the richest people in the world aren’t the smartest bro!there is a mystery behind riches and wealth!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Hadampson(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timmypromise:

I wish one old man also marry you..... so people will be jealous....If this happen in the north(poor people) you will start ranting

You just spoke what's on my mind. You will see them saying aboki and early marriage blablabla, na dem terrorist

Nwoko is a Christian and from the East. He married Regina and nobody is saying anything. They feel it's right for him to do that but if he happens to be from the North and maybe he is a Muslim, they will start insulting his religion

Most nairalanders are hypocrites i swear

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Carlyboi:
Really you think the making money is solely bout ones mental state!lol!so by thinking rich you would become rich lol!bro the concept and phenomen of money is way deeper than that!the richest people in the world aren’t the smartest bro!there is a mystery behind riches and wealth!

Why not state the mystery behind richness instead of faulting my point. If you feel someone is not stating facts, state yours to prove your facts

Do I need to go verbatim to feed you of what mental state entails? Mental state I said there is a wide explanation

Many people are poor today because they stop aspiring or felt impossibility towards certain things they just need to put little effort. Even if luck is around someone, if your mental state is low, it won't manifest

If wizkid don't walked out to people, will his talent pave way for him? Many talents and glory are wasting just because many doesn't have a function mental state to do the proper things

Me for example if I'm doing some certain things and that thing is not paving wave, I divert to another thing, that's an example of proactive mental state. That's why I like Igbo they believe in diversification which is still a product of active mentality
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Regina Nwoko

Gbayi grin

Boss yes yes until the 7 wife comes?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Carlyboi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Why not state the mystery behind richness instead of faulting my point. If you feel someone is not stating facts, state yours to prove your facts

Do I need to go verbatim to feed you of what mental state entails? Mental state I said there is a wide explanation

Many people are poor today because they stop aspiring or felt impossibility towards certain things they just need to put little effort. Even if luck is around someone, if your mental state is low, it won't manifest

If wizkid don't walked out to people, will his talent pave way for him? Many talents and glory are wasting just because many doesn't have a function mental state to do the proper things

Me for example if I'm doing some certain things and that thing is not paving wave, I divert to another thing, that's an example of proactive mental state. That's why I like Igbo they believe in diversification which is still a product of active mentality
oh ok You are right bro
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Hoodbilonia: 5:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Best moment is cummin inside who luvs u
tillaman:
OP what your own sef, her husband said she’s 22 and not 18 why keep saying she’s 18 Regina make you dey flex dey go jare!! I just Dey imagine the fugly man banging her innocent kpekus, I don’t even wanna imagine his facial expression whenever he want to cum inside her Just the way My Niqqa Aro1 likes it!! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by TANID(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Boss yes yes until the 7 wife comes?
Yes I Agree With You
Re: Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
tillaman:
OP what your own sef, her husband said she’s 22 and not 18 why keep saying she’s 18 Regina make you dey flex dey go jare!! I just Dey imagine the fugly man banging her innocent kpekus, I don’t even wanna imagine his facial expression whenever he want to cum inside her Just the way My Niqqa Aro1 likes it!! grin
no tym bro,na to cum inside sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.