Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B (26918 Views)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / 2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / EXCLUSIVE: Wike’s Allies Demand Ayu’s Resignation As Condition For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Xisnin(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
[s]Why is our mentality always anticlockwise ?
Why are we dragging Southerners backwards ?
Why do we allow ourselves be used as willing tools in the hands of some selfish northers to destabilize the south despite knowing our history with them ?
Why are we no More pushing for restructuring like we did when Jonathan was in power?, is it because our Son has become a mere spare tire ?
Where is our God's given conscience ?
Are we really gullible, myopic and disgrace to Southerners as better south always say ?

Now after 2023, who would be our ally ?[/s]
Food for thought

Imbe cile.
You should be proud of your ipob heritage.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by computer0810(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Papertrail11:
Tinubu was warned dont do any yeye merger with these northerners they are not progressives

That 2014 merger is the reason we are suffering today
idiot....d atiku u supported where is he from...sorry Cameroun

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by computer0810(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
So unfortunate that SW is becoming orphan politically in the south, not only in the south, but Nigeria as a whole.. It's a very sad reality we must all live with.
SS hate us for some many reasons, not only about our attitude in 2015 towards their son, but our hypocrisy to embrace what we condemned Jonathan for. So many reasons including our characters towards them since existence of Nigeria.
SE is a no go area for us.
Middle belt despise us because of our support for this government despite the killing that's happening in their region.
NE and NW are only using us to achieve their aim and they must dump our @$$ as usual once they are done. The handwriting is becoming clearer day by day on the wall as we all can see.
They used Awo and dumped him.
They used Abiola, they didn't only dumped him, they strangled him like a chicken in the prison and his wife as well...
As for Tinubu, his judgement day is fast approaching because slave masters have started giving him red signal already. Tinibu Will definitely be humiliated, but our fear is for them not to strangle our son like they did to Abiola...
So sad that my people have sworn never to go back to their history book.. Repeating the same mistake to get different results

So unfortunate we have turned our political stupidity to sophistication. We accuse others of burning bridges whereas our own Case is very terrible. We are not on the good page of with any single region in this country. Why is our voting pattern different from voting pattern of better south ?
Why is our mentality always anticlockwise ?
Why do we allow ourselves be used as willing tools in the hands of some selfish northers to destabilize the south despite knowing our history with them ?
Why are we no More pushing for restructuring like we did when Jonathan was in power?, is it because our Son has become a mere spare tire ?
Are we really gullible, myopic and disgrace to Southerners as better south always say ?

Now after 2023, who would be our ally ?
Food for thought
only God knows where u copy dis nonsense from

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Philgafauto: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
In all this yarns, the South-East and South-South are not even mentioned as factors.

Just goes to show how irrelevant they are, especially south east. The South South is very relevant because they can always stop the flow of oil and we go back to square 1.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by kenechi072: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Honestly, I will rather vote for another northerner than Tinubu. if nottherners like let them rule till eternity. Better than s Tinubu. I even don't mind Osibanjo for president, but not Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Born2Breed(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
The greed of a particular region in the south will make the north rule for many years to come.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Danwakae(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Every Ibo dream of being Yoruba.

You are just too fast to reply her

If only u know what is being cook for your criminal father who tried to kill baba Buhari via AC in Aso Rock...we are waiting for him in. The north....OBJ and GEJ ruled Nigeria and they are from the south. It is now time for the NorthEast or NorthCentral....yarabawa banza
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
So unfortunate that SW is becoming orphan politically in the south, not only in the south, but Nigeria as a whole.. It's a very sad reality we must all live with.
SS hate us for some many reasons, not only about our attitude in 2015 towards their son, but our hypocrisy to embrace what we condemned Jonathan for. So many reasons including our characters towards them since existence of Nigeria.
Middle belt despise us because of our support for this government despite the killing that's happening in their region.
NE and NW are only using us to achieve their aim and they must dump our @$$ as usual once they are done. The handwriting is becoming clearer day by day on the wall as we all can see.
They used Abiola, they didn't only dumped him, they strangled him like a chicken in the prison and his wife as well...
As for Tinubu, his judgement day is fast approaching because slave masters have started giving him red signal already. Tinibu Will definitely be humiliated, but our fear is for them not to strangle our son like they did to Abiola...
So sad that my people have sworn never to go back to their history book.. Repeating the same mistake to get different results

So unfortunate we have turned our political stupidity to sophistication. We accuse others of burning bridges whereas our own Case is very terrible. We are not on the good page of with any single region in this country. Why is our voting pattern different from voting pattern of better south ?

Food for thought

Another Ipob sighted. Continue to masturbate on Tinubu matter.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by ChristianNorth: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Printerscanner:
Tinubu has never lost a political battle since our return to democracy, I can't see him losing this either. In 2003, Tinubu once Obasanjo + Atiku + Afenifere + Ohanaeze and he defeated them, just few months ago, he fought the same group and he retired them all.
Maybe you didn't know Atiku disobeyed OBJ and helped Tinubu to retain SW because of friendship sake.

He later merged his party APM with Tinubu's AD to form AC. When he pulled away, Tinubu's AD changed to ACN.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Food for thought
Nice write up, very thoughtful baby.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Philgafauto: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Danwakae:

You are just too fast to reply her

If only u know what is being cook for your criminal father who tried to kill baba Buhari via AC in Aso Rock...we are waiting for him in. The north....OBJ and GEJ ruled Nigeria and they are from the south. It is now time for the NorthEast or NorthCentral....yarabawa banza

So the North want to do 16 straight years? Can the North defeat the whole of the South in a multi layered civil war? We are waiting for you in 2023 by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Herdsmen: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

So the North want to do 16 straight years? Can the North defeat the whole of the South in a multi layered civil war? We are waiting for you in 2023 by God's grace.

There's nothing like the whole of the south...

Is west..Yoruba ..

South south/ southeast...better south..
Learn the difference and don't lump west with better south..
Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Papertrail11(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
computer0810:
idiot....d atiku u supported where is he from...sorry Cameroun

i stand by what i say you na mumu na
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Danwakae(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:

Go and ask your father what happened to them during the civil war before u FOOLISHLY DARE THE NORTH

We are already done with u people foolish wise people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by KaptainAfrika: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
For some reason, I don't feel that the South-South has that trump card again, I suspect that the North has oil and like the US, is just waiting for the right moment to begin exploring it, I might be wrong but then looking at the amount of gold in Zamfara, how many other natural resources are in the North, that we don't know about - again I might be wrong.

Philgafauto:

Just goes to show how irrelevant they are, especially south east. The South South is very relevant because they can always stop the flow of oil and we go back to square 1.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by MrSly(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Every Ibo dream of being Yoruba.
Stupor, Yoloba demons. The only people whose ancestor fell from heaven with with palm fruit. Do they have palm fruit plantation in heaven? Weird people, weird mentality.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Nasir123(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

I am Yoruba, but I can categorically tell you that nothing is good about being Yoruba..

See how everybody is using and dumping us..
Are we tissue paper abi na sanitary pad ?
It's more honorable to stay in opposition than to serve some these Selfish Nothern ingrates without rewards.
It's expected for a master to settle his subjects after service. Now we have served them they are stylishily telling us there is no reward. Haba !
Where is our dignity and pride ?
Awolowo will be turning in his graves seeing his people repeating the mistake he made.

Northerners call us Barebe hope I got the spellings (Bat) due to our treacherous nature.. Worst thing one can do to you is to call you a bat, meaning you are neither for air nor for the land...
While Ibos call us vulture..
Our mumu don do!

Pls,tell me the Zone that's far better today politically than the southwest?
My friend go and seat down!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by computer0810(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Papertrail11:

i stand by what i say you na mumu na
it's obvious u don't know what u r saying....maybe when u use ur senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by MrSly(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Honor10:

Nobody should take this Igbo girl serious, she has inferiority complex, her aim in life is to be a Yoruba, but unfortunately she can't be that, I only pity ur miserable life
Why not face your fellow yoloba moslem who is fed up being a yoloba. Must you drag Igbo's into tour matters all the time? That is the main inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Nasir123(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
In all this yarns, the South-East and South-South are not even mentioned as factors.

lol! grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by DemolaUnbias(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who have time to read this long fake news

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by computer0810(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

I am Yoruba, but I can categorically tell you that nothing is good about being Yoruba..

It's more honorable to stay in opposition than to serve some these Selfish Nothern ingrates without rewards.
It's expected for a master to settle his subjects after service. Now we have served them they are stylishily telling us there is no reward. Haba !
Awolowo will be turning in his graves seeing his people repeating the mistake he made.

Northerners call us Barebe hope I got the spellings (Bat) due to our treacherous nature.. Worst thing one can do to you is to call you a bat, meaning you are neither for air nor for the land...
Our mumu don do!
Cynthia so u r denying ur useless flat head tribe just bcoz u want to put yoruba matter for head even after d election...I wonder if u can do anything good with ur life oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by fykes(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Herdsmen:

Is other way round ...Yorubas rush to marry igbo girls just for igbo blood...

Only few igbos does that...Yoruba blood...
Reason am naw...
Deep down ..you know say you dey admire and envy..igbos...

Talk true ..and it shall set you free... continue..and rest in bitterness...cos it changes nothing.
U say only few ibos? No IBO man wey dey reach village will marry a Yoruba girl... U just can't deal with their unruly loud phone conversations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by ymgiremawa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Our mumu don do!
u lied, BAYARABE MEANS YORUBA SIMPLE,the prefix BA is how hausas use to call any man from any tribe,e.g.=BAhaushe,BAnupe etc
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Honor10: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrSly:

Why not face your fellow yoloba moslem who is fed up being a yoloba. Must you drag Igbo's into tour matters all the time? That is the main inferiority complex.

ur brain is full of sawdust, the I girl quoted is ur fellow Igbo, suffering from inferiority complex amd claiming to be yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Papertrail11(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
computer0810:
it's obvious u don't know what u r saying....maybe when u use ur senses

you dey crase bomb dey ur head
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by hucienda: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Muscomide:
This is the kind of shoddy journalism the print media is know for.
Bla bla bla bla bla......... an outgoing Southwest Governor with an elderly APC state Chairman. Who does not know that Ajimobi of Oyo State is the one being described. This silly writer should have the courage of his conviction and just call it for what it is.

Thought no one noticed this.

At a point one had to ask if reading a gossip blog or a supposed national newspaper.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
So unfortunate that SW is becoming orphan politically in the south, not only in the south, but Nigeria as a whole.. ..

Now after 2023, who would be our.... ally ?
Food for thought

So u this IBO loves to be an Afonja?

Sorry, but SW don't take reprobates grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by oduademonest: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tales by moonlight

Pure fiction

Nigerian journalists are terrible

I miss 234Next
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by MrSly(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Honor10:

ur brain is full of sawdust, the I girl quoted is ur fellow Igbo, suffering from inferiority complex amd claiming to be yoruba
Your head is a litter bin full decayed matter. The guy I quoted is a yoloba moslem suffering from cowardice and hypocrisy.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by awa(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Food for thought

This is very thoughtful because you made great points

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B by Timekeeper: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Herdsmen:

Is other way round ...Yorubas rush to marry igbo girls just for igbo blood...

Only few igbos does that...Yoruba blood...
Reason am naw...
Deep down ..you know say you dey admire and envy..igbos...

Talk true ..and it shall set you free... continue..and rest in bitterness...cos it changes nothing.

You think Yoruba cares about Igbo... We want to be igbo for where, no be una dey run come our land just to be known with the yorubas... We are proud to be Yorubas... If u r proud to be Igbo, go ur mud village back

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Nigerian Army confirms death of General Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.