Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. (939 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Happy Birthday To Dr D K Olukoya And His Dear Wife Pastor (mrs) Shade Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
I want to shake tables this afternoon so many women may be angry or not agree. But the truth won't change even if the whole world disbelief it, or won't agree...
Don't Compare Yourself With Your Husband. He is the Head!
Your husband is your head. You cannot compare yourself with your husband. He didn't make himself the head. God made him the head. Don't rival the position of headship in your home.
The root of the problems in many homes is that, the woman has refused to see herself as a subordinate. In the order of God, a woman is a subordinate to her husband. We can not query God. The minute you start to see yourself as a subordinate to your husband, there will be solution to so many other things in the home.
Your husband is your king, let him reign in the palace of your home. Let him make decrees, let him make orders, let him make laws, and let them be and stand.
Worship your king, honour him, respect him, adore him and take good care of him as a queen.
Pride, envy, strife and jealousy always hide in the heart of the woman that will not allow a man to reign as a true head.
The word of God instead told us to beautify ourselves with a meek and quiet spirit which will reward us with a great gain from God. We are losing great grain if we refuse to do this.
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
1 Peter:3:5
Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
1 Peter:3:6
Who argues with a king Whether he is wrong or right, he has spoken.
Modernisation has change the order of God. But he that want a godly home and want to obey God, will not disallow the standard of God. We cannot modernise the standard of the word of God but other things.
Now, let every woman begin to give their husband a new reference as a King. Have a new mind concerning your husband. There is no woman than can honour her man as a king, that God will not honour. Why? When you honour your man, you have honour the word of God and of course, you have honour God. God himself will lift you up, because you are humbled in heart.
God bless your home!
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
eyinjuege yettymuse ahnie dangotesmummy sleekyshuga canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae bukatyne
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
I already have a head and it works just fine... I don't need another head tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bossjakande:
eyinjuege yettymuse ahnie dangotesmummy sleekyshuga canadianNaija kanwuliaextra amarabae bukatyne

Yes sir!
We are here to TRUST and OBEY always. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
I was Reading it and stopped at the worship your king.are you high,mad or is it illiteracy?

Please I'm not in the mood for such 1d10tic discussions. Maybe bukatyne or kanwuliaextra will Indulge you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes sir!
We are here to TRUST and OBEY always. wink
so you really have time for this nauseating post?
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I was Reading it and stopped at the worship your king.are you high,mad or is it illiteracy?

Please I'm not in the mood for such 1d10tic discussions. Maybe bukatyne or kanwuliaextra will Indulge you
d problems wit some of u is gragra u read witout understanding and redi to attack. read wat I wrote for u to understand instead of being quick to insult as a parrot
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
d problems wit some of u is gragra u read witout understanding and redi to attack. read wat I wrote for u to understand instead of being quick to insult as a parrot
I'm not interested. Sell your boolsheet writeup maybe to kanwuliaextra,bukatyne or anyone else.I don't read stuff that will not add value to my intellect. Reading your thread will cause mental depreciation.goodbye!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'm not interested. Sell your boolsheet writeup maybe to kanwuliaextra,bukatyne or anyone else.I don't read stuff that will not add value to my intellect. Reading your thread will cause mental depreciation.goodbye!
mo ti gbo. I too sabi. wen u marry and u begin face pains because of pride u will rember. wat is so hard in submitting to d man u love ad hubby.
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
mo ti gbo. I too sabi. wen u marry and u begin face pains because of pride u will rember. wat is so hard in submitting to d man u love ad hubby.
I'd rather be an itk than a dumbo just like I'll rather be a proud bish than be a victim of toxic marriage.what you described there is a perfect example of a toxic and unhealthy marriage and even your expectations for someone you dont know shows you're sick and need mental therapy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2019
dangotesmummy:
so you really have time for this nauseating post?

Come on. . . .

Don’t you wanno be a “legend” on NL? grin
Haba!

Any mention is as goooood as gold these days. cheesy
NL don finally h-enter cyber cemetery. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 4:11am On Apr 30, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy
KanwuliaExtra:

Come on. . . .

Don’t you wanno be a “legend” on NL? grin
Haba!

Any mention is as goooood as gold these days. cheesy
NL don finally h-enter cyber cemetery. cheesy
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Godssword1(m): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2019
We are in the Last Days of Bible Prophecy. The enemy and his cohorts are all out on the last lap of their mission to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). The days are shortened just as our Lord Jesus Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:22. Heaven is on the course of raising an army of fearless but dreadful saints whom the Father empowers to overcome all Satanic obstacles, destroy the works of darkness, forcefully execute the will of God on earth and bring the final harvest to completion.

The New eBook, "The End Time Christian Hell DREADS" is a must-read 86 pages eBook with a message specifically for the end time Church....

GET THIS EBOOK HERE:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/04/christian-ebook-the-end-time-christian-hell-dreads.html

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2019
The Relationship Must be reciprocal or mutual otherwise it won't work.

"Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them."— Colossians 3:19

"However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."- Ephesians 5:33

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her." — Ephesians 5:25

“In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered." —1 Peter 3:7

"The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does." —1 Corinthians 7:3-4

"For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." - 1 Corinthians 11:8-9

"Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,"—1 Peter 3:1

"Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered."— 1 Peter 3:7

1 Like

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I'd rather be an itk than a dumbo just like I'll rather be a proud bish than be a victim of toxic marriage.what you described there is a perfect example of a toxic and unhealthy marriage and even your expectations for someone you dont know shows you're sick and need mental therapy
i feel sad DAT u now use bad word on me.did I Eva use bad word on u wen we chat? u Still dont understand u are educated so stop thinking as illitrate . if u dont submit to hubby will he love u back. u want love but u nid to do d right thing. marriage is for 2 dear. u give and u take u are not a slave to hubby but is necessary u see him as ur head ur leader and king of d marriage. can dere be 2 captain in a ship. even as DAT d captain still need other peoples to survive. we all need each other but ur hubby will always be number 1. and is a good thing if the no1 truly love u.most women can control men but dey didnt know cos of pride. if hubby enjoyed good sex from u wont u control him but most of u like wen he beg u, good food too the way to a mans heart is his tummy. why did u think Dey kill John d Baptist cos after she made him happy she ask and he gave her.
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes sir! We are here to TRUST and OBEY always. wink
ur a funny girl u make me laugh
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:
I already have a head and it works just fine... I don't need another head tongue
not head like DAT I mean like a leader
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
The Relationship Must be reciprocal or mutual otherwise it won't work.

"Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them."— Colossians 3:19

"However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."- Ephesians 5:33

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her." — Ephesians 5:25

“In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered." —1 Peter 3:7

"The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does." —1 Corinthians 7:3-4

"For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man." - 1 Corinthians 11:8-9

"Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,"—1 Peter 3:1

"Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered."— 1 Peter 3:7

oga pastor we are saying d same thing. wen the woman see her man and accept him as head d man will love her more. respect is recilpr
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
i feel sad DAT u now use bad word on me.did I Eva use bad word on u wen we chat? u Still dont understand u are educated so stop thinking as illitrate . if u dont submit to hubby will he love u back. u want love but u nid to do d right thing. marriage is for 2 dear. u give and u take u are not a slave to hubby but is necessary u see him as ur head ur leader and king of d marriage. can dere be 2 captain in a ship. even as DAT d captain still need other peoples to survive. we all need each other but ur hubby will always be number 1. and is a good thing if the no1 truly love u.most women can control men but dey didnt know cos of pride. if hubby enjoyed good sex from u wont u control him but most of u like wen he beg u, good food too the way to a mans heart is his tummy. why did u think Dey kill John d Baptist cos after she made him happy she ask and he gave her.
your rants are incoherent
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
dangotesmummy:
your rants are incoherent
am saying d truth and u know it. wat our parents do and succeed in marriage is wat u rubbish girls of the century hate. dats why marriage fail
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
not head like DAT I mean like a leader

Boss, I am already a leader, so I need a partner smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

ur partner can be ur leader if u are going wrong who will dicipline u or show u d way. u cant love or care for someone witout sacrifice
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
ur a funny girl u make me laugh

As you can see. . . the days of wasting time arguing with “bots” on NL or any social platform is so over. Some of us are only here to OUTLIVE NL!

Have all the fun while it lasts.
Many have come and gone. . . . so will YOU! kiss
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Bossjakande: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

As you can see. . . the days of wasting time arguing with “bots” on NL or any social platform is so over. Some of us are only here to OUTLIVE NL!

Have all the fun while it lasts.
Many have come and gone. . . . so will YOU! kiss
let me tell u something dear. did u know I argument u learn a lot I hate to argue but a topic DAT most pple dont understand DAT u argue to learn about. am a matured guy and dont take some of Dese things serious. but is my passion and calling. to educate pple wit my blogs. my prayer is if only one person can learn from my work here am satisfied. u cant know evrythng
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by LordKO(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guest007:

Boss and leader, here I see a matchmaking made in heaven. Lol.
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
LordKO:

Boss and leader, here I see a matchmaking made in heaven. Lol.

tongue
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by dangotesmummy: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
am saying d truth and u know it. wat our parents do and succeed in marriage is wat u rubbish girls of the century hate. dats why marriage fail
you are speaking YOUR TRUTH or what you regard as correct which is actually 1d10tic to a sensible person
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2019
......and it will continue to fail becos some men of today don't understand the word of God. You said ''a king should be obeyed even when he does wrong'', it's in your post, but that is enslavement. Study Abraham's marriage to Sarah, he did not enslave her. Besides, I think Bible commands husband's to love their wives first, before it commands wives to respect their husbands. A husband who loves his wife will not enslave her. Read Genesis 16:6, Abraham was considerate to Sarah, he allowed her contribute in decision making, or take decisions. l
Bossjakande:
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by obinna58(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Dear Wife Your Husband Is D Head Of D Home. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Guest007:
You got that right, girl

(1) (Reply)

20 Types Of People You Meet In A Nigerian Church Choir / For Those Of You Who Say Masturbation Is Not Sin... / Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.