Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos (34634 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Cyrus92(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good radiance to bad rubbish. Those Awawa guys are complete bunch of nuisance in Agege and it's environ. We need more of this to sanitize our communities.

1 Like

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by dam2000(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
This illiterate bastards have spoil cult look how dirty they re
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by mozona(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
all of them will be release again.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by aku626(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Giving the reality of the methods and tactics employed by the NPF in apprehending criminals and judging by the looks of the faces in the pics I’ll like to conclude that there’s a probability at least one is innocent.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by DelphiOracle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
GraGra247:
So these kids are the dreaded men. Dreaded indeed.
with guns those 'kids' can do d unimaginable.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Goridoe(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
phayvoursky:
Poverty stricken cultists.

What kinda name is AWAWA?

Afonja will term AWA-WA as "we dey o" , "we , we dey kanpe" ,
"no-shaking for this background"...

But the way I dey see ALL of them dey shake/fear already dey WA-WA mesef me for here o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Hmm! The world is sick!!!

O you who has children, please endeavour to train them. Train them in the way of the Lord and for good virtues to be instilled in them. Train them.so they can be outstandingly good and virtuous people in the soceity. Train them so you can be fulfilled and so your old age can be free of tribulations and overwhelming stress (God willing)

May God heal this world of the sickness it is suffering and may God grant Emperor Imes the help he needs to acheive his purpose on earth.

Imes, we await ur coming grin

Its not an insult
I have lived in Lagos all my life
Yorubas don't train their kids
They give birth and let them roam about
Sometimes as early as 7am
Their kids will be out of their house
Playing
No control
These kids grow and lack control
And this is the result

4 Likes

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Skye231(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some of them might be innocent like that.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by kunmiiii: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Must you reply, can't you see the way the thing quoting you is typing grin

All these JSS3 boys with 10mb.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Oricha79(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Young boys of nowadays are turning to something else.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by espn(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Goridoe:
[b] All this small small ones , imagine.. see their face sef? Why sober??

I just hope they're guilty!!
If yes, they should be severely dealt with, BIG TIME!!!
[/b]bro don't get it twisted...I know dis kids..dey are heartless...mean and brutal...forget d faces and the age...even adults would dare not face dem...dey walk in multitudes....very dreadful group...be warned...

Modified:
But my feeling keeps telling me, they are just razz hood smokers caught in a razz location "OSHODI" of all place cheesy.. but the police went ahead to term them AWAWA bOIZ! to prove they're working! lol

Something isn't just right with the way they are ALL sober at same time! Something is not right!!!

Believe 9ja police 100percent at your own peril !!

1 Like

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Johnito(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
kunmiiii:
Must you reply, can't you see the way the thing quoting you is typing grin

All these JSS3 boys with 10mb.
take it easy oo
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by olaolaking: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Can’t wait for the day they will hold and snap our thief thief politicians like this.
People like you will play emotion part and call it wizard hunting.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by GraGra247(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
crafteck:

You've been warned, avoid them at all cost, a boy with a cutlass is no longer a boy.

Lol! You are very correct indeed.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Sagay212: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na these ones dey rob people for traffic...

Awawa! Ota jon!
Ota jon! Awawa1

1 Like

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Sagay212: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na these ones dey rob people for traffic...

Awawa! Ota jon!
Ota jon! Awawa!
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by OsuGanja(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knw best

TRIBAL BIGOT

1 Like

Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
crazygod:
Trust police to lie. I am sure they just went around and picked homeless kids and tagged them cult members.

I reason with u bro...I no trust police dem
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some faces there are funny grin
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Charly68: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please keep them in kirikiri maximum prison for a length of time to deprogramme their occultic mentality
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Marine50(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Hmm! The world is sick!!!

O you who has children, please endeavour to train them. Train them in the way of the Lord and for good virtues to be instilled in them. Train them.so they can be outstandingly good and virtuous people in the soceity. Train them so you can be fulfilled and so your old age can be free of tribulations and overwhelming stress (God willing)

May God heal this world of the sickness it is suffering and may God grant Emperor Imes the help he needs to acheive his purpose on earth.

Imes, we await ur coming grin
Tell parents to deliver minimum of wat day can take care off..1 is not too much
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Chucks234: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Very misleading headline..Awawa boys were never arrested in Oshodi as captured in the report. You had a simple job of reading a copy (from a local newspaper) and paste (on nairaland) story and you still couldn't comprehend it..Yet you blame your leaders for incompetence. Your headline might cause unneccessary panic as news travel far.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by stevedeey(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2019
The boy in the middle left on blue looks innocent.
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Gpik79: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2019
GraGra247:
They never handle you before, they're not human. A friend of mine who stays at Agege was attacked and robbed at the front of his street but them, you need to see the cutlass injuries around his body and forehead
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Reelmii: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2019
maybe it's just my mind,

but any time I see a girl on punk hairstyle or tinted hair, I always have a bad impression about them

they are never attractive to me,

like I said, maybe it is just me sha
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by Chinonye02: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2019
GraGra247:

Bro don't underrate those kids Ooh honestly they are more than dread....you need to come to itire ikate and see how they operate both in brode day, bro they go in mass from 30t to 50 in groups with weapons.

Don't under rate kids of nowadays cuz they can do and undo
Re: Awawa Cult Members Arrested By Police In Oshodi, Lagos by BrokenCock: 1:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Awawa my Yansh ...yeye yoorobah boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani People Brutalised In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Birmingham City Council Declares Itself Bankrupt Amid $950m Pay Claims / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.