Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Don’t Know When You Will Die, Lady Rejects Soldier’s Marriage Proposal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Know When You Will Die, Lady Rejects Soldier’s Marriage Proposal (255 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Cos Her Lover Didn't Kneel While Proposing(video) / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know When You Will Die, Lady Rejects Soldier’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
A Nigerian soldier has revealed his heartbreak after a lady whom he has been dating for five years turned down his marriage proposal. According to the soldier, his lady’s loving attitude towards him changed after he joined the army and was posted to Maiduguri in Borno state as she said she won’t be able to marry him because she doesn’t know when he will die. [ 210 more words, click ]
https://megafetch.com/i-dont-know-when-you-will-die-lady-r…/
Re: I Don’t Know When You Will Die, Lady Rejects Soldier’s Marriage Proposal by donbachi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
As if na she hold him death certificate...what if she dies before him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gov. Bello Lost Anebira's Support–ohinoyi Of Ebiraland / Couple Gave Birth T Wedding Day / How To Fix Sage Error Code 1935

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.