Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (12134 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps by oduademonest: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliusdking:
u really need Jesus

It's the other way around; Jesus needs my money.
Re: Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps by Juliusdking(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2019
oduademonest:

It's the other way around; Jesus needs my money.
we shall see who need each other most will the time come
Re: Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps by desiredhome: 6:48am On May 01, 2019
Teach me how to fish, don't give me the fish
Re: Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps by desiredhome: 6:54am On May 01, 2019
ransomed:
:::----- Haba! Have you forgotten that their contributions go to suicide bombers family and buying of high calibre explosive materials? Terrorism is their charity. Jaiz bank does the "needful" for them.

Some of you claiming to be Christians here are worst than bokoharam,
Re: Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps by bionixs: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
HigherEd:

You know the situation of a mad man is critical when he is convinced that another is the mad man.
exactly,you are mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Blessed Mother Mary / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Richest Church In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.