Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

New To The Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New To The Forum (1053 Views)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Clicking External Links In Nairaland Takes You Off The Forum / How To Post A Picture To The Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To The Forum by nosilla(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2007
Hi to you all, im new here and looking forward to being part of the community.

nosillA xx
Re: New To The Forum by cuteass1(f): 11:05pm On May 01, 2007
Welcome to nairaland darling, cheesy

hope you catch lots of fun ooh, well its inevitable Cos its fun all the way as long as you know and put to practise the saying "silence is the best answer for a fool".

I can see you're not African, so how much do you know about africans in general?
To avoid your day ruined, always ask concerning matters you're not sure of before you conclude Cos nigerians will go to any extent to protect what is theirs lol grin

If you're stuck, just ask. Ready to help!!! See you around hun wink

eeennnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjooooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Re: New To The Forum by nosilla(f): 11:20pm On May 01, 2007
Thank You Cute Ass.

My partner is African, I thought joining a forum like this would help me understand his culture.

I have been watching this for a few months now and have followed many of the receipes.

They say ' The way to a mans heart is through his stomach" Im trying my best lol.

Seriously though I really enjoy cooking African food for him.

nosillA XX
Re: New To The Forum by cuteass1(f): 11:30pm On May 01, 2007
Ooh my gosh, that lovely. He's lucky to have a lady that enjoys cooking, and not just any meal but his, though she's not too familiar with the recipies, ingredients nor method of cooking.

Well dear, you're in the right place, here you'll learn at least 80% african related stuff, not to mention cultures and recipies. I'm 100% positive that you'll enjoy this ride, just have an open mind . .

BRB . .well here's a thread of recipies to get you started, I'm Nigerian, but this thread really got me some happy days. The recipies are fantastic wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25475.0.html

Happy Viewing hun!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New To The Forum by femi6(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2007
[center]hi
it's our pleasure to have u on NL

land where u find all kind of people with different xteristics grin

and hope u going to have fun in here cheesy

welcome onboard smiley [/center]
Re: New To The Forum by nosilla(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2007
Thank you FE MI i have been on this site all day browsing peoples opinions on different subjects, am hooked!

I still have a lot more to read and I am putting my opinions in where I can.

nosillA xx

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Biodisc / Publicity For Nairaland On Nnpc Website? "good" Or Bad? / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.