Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) (6488 Views)

It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by Timmypromise(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
PLATOCENTRIC:
We are living in big zoo in this country.

>_<PLATOCENTRIC IS A PIG IN THE BIG ZOO
Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by Timmypromise(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Timmypromise:

>_<PLATOCENTRIC IS A PIG IN THE BIG ZOO

Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by plaindealer: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
He did more for his constituency than many...

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
I'm 100% sure this structure is part of a main building that he donated, but the mischief makers as usual are trying to scam people with this fake news and deception.
Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Don't spoil the man's name with your fake news..

Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by plaindealer: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2019

Gbaja Ride Hits Surulere Roads
Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Mr man That is our need in our Estate. He donated the gate house for the use of our Estate gate security men. What is wrong with that ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you for real
Re: What I Saw Today In Surulere (picture) by commissionng: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Commissions.ng is an IT firm on the rise in Western Africa, Nigeria, with tabled plans to expand its horizon.

What we do.

We offer our clients the opportunity to own a website of their own under our watch. We provide the platform in the name of modules, you make payment for a preferred module, customize your logo, phone numbers, email address, domain name etc to suit your business style and choice. When you make sales in any of your purchased module, you earn a commission on them. It is that simple. All our modules comes 100% with 24 x 7 technical support to keep the website up and running non stop

Our modules.

We offer a variety of modules where you can earn commission from. Our modules are in the right market, you don't have to bother about market penetration, saturation nor sales frequency. We have the:

1. The Travels Module. If you have wished to own a travel agency like Wakanow then this module is perfect for you. When you pay for this module, you get fully functional flights booking website. Within 3 minutes you will be able to sell flight tickets to almost any airport in the world. It takes only 3 minutes to set up your website, no coding required, we have done the dirty jobs for you.

2. The Market Place Module. This module is an e-commerce website just like Konga or Jumia, and it comes preloaded with 5000+ products
You make money from this module by selling the products on the website. For every sale you make, you earn a commission that varies from 1.5% to 30%.

3. The Hotels Module. When you get this module, you get a hotel booking website that comes pre-loaded with 1300+ hotels spread across the 36 states of Nigeria. You earn money from this module by promoting the website and getting your customers to search for and make hotel reservations. For every successful reservation that is made, you earn a commission of 2% on everyday the customer stays at the hotel.

4. The Web hosting Module. This module gives you a website from where you can sell almost any available domain name.In addition to selling domain names, you also get to sell web hosting services too. For every domain name you sell, you earn 7% commission and 30% commission when you sell web hosting services.

We also give you the option of becoming a reseller of other modules. You get your own website, fix your prices and then resell the marketplace, hotels or web hosting modules for higher margins.

You can check the website https://commissions.ng/# for more information. Or call Mr. Ayo on 07031639484 for inquiries. At commissions Ng everyone earns. Continue with your registration https://commissions.ng/#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt. Distributes 230,000 Free Uniforms To Secondary School Students / Why Is The Eastern Region The Only Region Without An Airport? / British Investigators Turn Sights On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.