Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere (5088 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ThEGodFaThEr2: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
I am still trying to wrap my heads around what I witnessed today somewhere in Surulere. Some APC party agents came for house-to-house campaign visit to sell the candidacy of Tinubu to the people in the area but most of the residents where not in the mood to entertain all their campaign promises and lies being dished out by these party agents. There's one particular resident of the area popularly known as Baba Mukaila a.k.a Alfa Ólômò-węwè who didn't take it likely with these APC party agents. The first party agent that knocked at his door received a broken bottle on the head while the other party agents ran out of the compound for their lives. While some of our Yoruba people were pleading with Baba Mukaila a.k.a Alfa Ólômò-węwè to let go, he was seen chasing other party agents all about the street and shouting "Eni Kure" "Ko de ni da fun yin ati awon to ron yin", "Ogun ma pa gbogbo family yin ", awon ole, awon alatenu". It took the intervention of the Neighborhood watch to calm the situation down. I heard that All the APC party agents came from one direction but ran away to different directions. Na wah o! People are not smiling o, Tinubu's presidency may not see the light of day with the kind of anger I witnessed today from our Yoruba people.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by happney65: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
The OP na complete wayre.. grin grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ElSudani: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
The habitual liars again. Gringory people.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ThEGodFaThEr2: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:
The habitual liars again.
Okay, come to Surulere and shout Emilokan and see if you'll go back the way you came.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ElSudani: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

Okay, come to Surulere and shout Emilokan and see if you'll go back the way you came.

I will shout "emilokan" anywhere on Yoruba soil and dare any Gringory Akabugu people to challenge me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ThEGodFaThEr2: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:

I will shout "emilokan" anywhere on Yoruba soil and dare any Gringory Akabugu people to challenge me.
All shouters are at owners risk

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lies…!

Very easy to spot the lies!

9 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ElSudani: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

All shouters are at owners risk

Hairy chest beaters, mountain gorillas are learning from you people.

9 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ThEGodFaThEr2: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Hairy chest beaters, mountain gorillas are learning from you people.
If them born you well step your foot here

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by TINUBUISMAD: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Tulunbu ma lule

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by PointZerom: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
APC must be stopped at all cost and by all means grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by Lifeemetu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:
I am still trying to wrap my heads around what I witnessed today somewhere in Surulere. Some APC party agents came for house-to-house campaign visit to sell the candidacy of Tinubu to the people in the area but most of the residents where not in the mood to entertain all their campaign promises and lies being dished out by these party agents. There's one particular resident of the area popularly known as Baba Mukaila a.k.a Alfa Ólômò-węwè who didn't take it likely with these APC party agents. The first party agent that knocked at his door received a broken bottle on the head while the other party agents ran out of the compound for their lives. While some of our Yoruba people were pleading with Baba Mukaila a.k.a Alfa Ólômò-węwè to let go, he was seen chasing other party agents all about the street and shouting "Eni Kure" "Ko de ni da fun yin ati awon to ron yin", "Ogun ma pa gbogbo family yin ", awon ole, awon alatenu". It took the intervention of the Neighborhood watch to calm the situation down. I heard that All the APC party agents came from one direction but ran away to different directions. Na wah o! People are not smiling o, Tinubu's presidency may not see the light of day with the kind of anger I witnessed today from our Yoruba people.
I can't see anything that makes them look like APC agent, didn't they come with anything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by N3TRAL: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
First picture is a mob action against a motorcycle thief years ago.

Below is the link to the second picture.

https://crossriverwatch.com/2019/03/crossriverdecides-apc-pdp-supporters-clash-in-ugep-apc-supporter-beaten-pdp-pays-for-vote-pictures/amp/

Pictures came from an incidence that happened in Cross River State almost half a decade ago.

I realised a long time ago how weak LP's movement is and its only strategy of hoping to influence public opinion with propaganda, hype and fake news.

15 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by babyfaceafrica: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr2:

Apc will win surulere talk another thing

8 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by successmatters(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Rolling on the ground cheesy

My belle o grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by PandoraObi: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo will deal with your master deceivingly

7 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by Innocentman86: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Lagos is not Yoruba land,is a no man's land belonging to all nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by ThEGodFaThEr2: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://crossriverwatch.com/2019/03/crossriverdecides-apc-pdp-supporters-clash-in-ugep-apc-supporter-beaten-pdp-pays-for-vote-pictures/amp/

Pictures came from an incidence that happened in Cross River State almost half a decade ago.

I realised a long time ago how weak LP's movement is and its only strategy of hoping to influence public opinion with propaganda, hype and fake news.
Clap for yourself! continue editing the photos to suit your lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by JoeNL22(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Omoluabi n bọ
Peter Obi na-abia
Peter Ahmed yana zuwa
Peter Obi arrive
Peter Obi de cum
Peter Obi is cumin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by Fira09(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

We all know the story is untrue, and how does the false tale relates to LP?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by TINUBUISMAD: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Him for pour them boiled water or pepper spray

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by maestroferddi: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Apc will win surulere talk another thing
Which Surulere?

I am sure you are not talking of the one in Lagos...

When we predict that Tinubu might lose Lagos, we talk based on the fact that places like Surulere, Oshodi/solo, Amuwo Odofin, Badagry, Ojo, Ibeju/Lekki, Ifelodun/Ajeromi etc are waiting to show Tinubu something in 2023....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by jamesversion: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:

How do you know Gringory Akabogu??

You don old oh. Jesuu. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by tungamaje: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
May be Baba Mukaila hadn't eaten since morning and they came to lie to him how APC would make sure a bag of rice reduces from 48000 to 4000 immediately they win in February

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by BATified2023: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
ElSudani:
The habitual liars again. Gringory people.
igbos n their usual madness

Check d guys threads n u will understand

2 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by BATified2023: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lies…!

Very easy to spot the lies!
check his threads n u will understand his madness
Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by BATified2023: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
PointZerom:
APC must be stopped at all cost and by all means grin grin grin
if u igbos can’t stop buhari twice u can’t stop anybody

4 Likes

Re: It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere by BATified2023: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
N3TRAL:

without fake news n propaganda igbos can’t promote their pandora him tu lie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / There Is No God / Where Is Gbenga Aruleba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.