Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo (35435 Views)

Davido Playing With His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (Video) / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by musictori: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
The Nigerian Star Singer, Davido, in celebration of his Cousin's birthday shared a rare photo of himself and his cousin playing during their childhood days.

He captioned it...

"Happy Birthday Cuz ! I love you ❤️ @tunegee"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/davido-shares-rare-throwback-photo-of.html

8 Likes

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by amstardi: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Many young kids your age we're lost to malaria and fulan herdsmen pogroms.
Now you fulfilled your dreams , we proud of you. However we must not forget those who couldn't out of no fault of theort

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lol

Nigerian Man Calls Out Restaurant For Serving and eating Pen!s-Like Meat => See Photos Here
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Awwwwww
He looked good as a kid

3 Likes

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by PurestBoy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cuter than he is now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Michaelkings: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
My dream one day is to make a musical collaboration with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Michaelkings:

May your dream come to pass.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by KingLennon(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Davido has got that soft spot, dude loves his family members.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by idonhammer: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Handsome pikin with too much money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Zombiekiller010: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

May your dream come to past.
wereyre oh

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by dipseacon: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Trying to calculate how he now looks like ninja turtle cry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by PLATO1U(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Been born to a rich family is important. But you are born poor, you need to hustle well you will make it to the top.

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Mrkumareze(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by TANID(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by flowx(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Never knew you would be fvcking Chioma kpumna that time... In Patience voice: shai; Life is good o!
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by BlackfireX: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Who is davido?
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by dejiolaniyan(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Money is good.
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by falcon01: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2019
amstardi:
Many young kids your age we're lost to malaria and fulan herdsmen pogroms.
Now you fulfilled your dreams , we proud of you. However we must not forget those who couldn't out of no fault of theort
this comment want to make me donate all ihave
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Redeakaa(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Michaelkings:
We are... Sorry I am full with u

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by TwoBottles: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2019
I love you Davido, you better than a thousand WizKids.

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2019
下一个
Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Akpacha(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2019
TwoBottles:
I love you Davido, you better than a thousand WizKids.
Both don't care ur poor self exist.

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by pyrex23(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Junk journalism, there should be a recent picture of the cousin by side.

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Davido has got that soft spot, dude loves his family members.
True that

1 Like

Re: Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
RonKenoly:
Junk journalism, there should be a recent picture of the cousin by side.
I just tire.
I originally thought it was his female cousin who has two or three children for different men.
I have no clue who this cousin is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#throwback Nollywood Actor ( Ejike Asiegbu ) - Adorable Photo / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.