Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures (1342 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) / Lady Killed By Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Gossiplover: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Young Rivers lady, Joy Samuel who was murdered a few days ago behind the UNIPORT University Demonstration Secondary School Aluu In Ikwerre Local Government of Rivers State by unknown gunmen has been buried today today at her home town, Otari In Abua-Odual Local Government Area amidst tears.

Joy Obuge was a graduate of Fine Arts and Design from the University of Port Harcourt. She has become another sad number in the unexplainable blood-letting that has taken over many parts of Nigeria's "Treasure Base".

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Gossiplover: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
rip to her
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Officialgarri: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
I wonder what the offence of such a lady could be.

I mean, Isn't her ugliness a burden already? why do they have to take her life again?

Rip to her

Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gone just like that

Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by delugajackson: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
I'm quite sure the woman in the 3rd picture is her mother. One can only imagine her pain and sorrow. Losing a daughter of that age must be very difficult to bear.

Who knows, she might have been the only one that took care of her, only to lose her to the cold hands of death. May we never bury our own children.

Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by kolafolabi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
So sad. Rest well
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Electrification: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
rest well dear, your killers will never know peace
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Lucifersticlala: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
OP speak for yourself please.
Me I didn't shed any tear o.

Hmmm.
Tears kwa.

My eyes are dry biko.

*spits angry

Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by babadigu(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Tedassie(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Posting pics of corpses without permission of family concerned is just criminal

Meanwhile, check out my explosive thread!!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/5157195/updated-list-islamic-terrorist-groups
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by czarina(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
What is it with you bloggers posting pictures of a corpse? No single respect for the dead? Haba!

Modified:

Done
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Holywizard: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2019
God punish her killers!!!
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by BlackfireX: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2019
What kind of country is this?

What kind of wickedness is this

Why must the good , innocent, easy going suffer for or in hands of the wicked?
Re: Lady Who Was Killed While Returning From Work, Buried Amid Tears. Pictures by Honeysweetest(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
I wonder what the offence of such a lady could be.

I mean, Isn't her ugliness a burden already? why do they have to take her life again?

Rip to her
u lack sense,u think death is something you make joke of, get out

Nigerian Billionaire, Invictus Obi Deletes His Instagram, Facebook & Twitter / Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police / Rip Mrokoh Alex Eiye �