Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police (1344 Views)

07042844017 Is A Whatsapp Scammer - Report To POLICE / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by doraozuruonye: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2020
This guy has been duping people here and then. He have hacked so many people bank and dupe them of their money, he's also using multiple Facebook account to woo ladies and collect their money if you know him or see him kindly report to this email or report to the police. Doragift1@eyahoo.com. He speaks English and Igbo

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by yyba: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2020
He speaks IGBO language undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by minasota(f): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2020
doraozuruonye:
This guy has been duping people here and then. He have hacked so many people bank and dupe them of their money, he's also using multiple Facebook account to woo ladies and collect their money if you know him or see him kindly report to this email or report to the police. Doragift3@yahoo.com. He speaks igbo language
And English
your English I think is more deadly than the scammer

3 Likes

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by Raphtop(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
What makes the English deadly o pls enlighten us.
back to the topic jare. Sorry for ur loss ehn, those folks plenty pass anything ds days. You know say hunger dey we land na.
mind u, that picture up there might not be the actual culprit.

5 Likes

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by irunoko(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Lmaoooo wannabe ade bendel cheesy

Werey grin
Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by sapeleboi(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Shut up for once
minasota:

1 Like

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by Flixvevo: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2020
sabinus.. instead of you to read to get the message, you're busying commenting on OP 's English.
Kwantinue

minasota:

1 Like

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by sheggsliveth: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:

English teacher we got the message,moreover we are not in Eglish class and am pretty sure you can't have distinction in English Language. Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by Stanchem029: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
ibu meee
Re: Please If Anybody Know Or See This Scammer Report To The Police by rex444(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2020
somebody said he speaks Igbo language

(1) (Reply)

Rip Mrokoh Alex Eiye � / New Army Recruit Dies During Military Drill At Training College, Family Moves To / Exposed: Bukky Jesse Fingered In Prophet Israel Oladele's Prison Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.