Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy (44863 Views)

I Just Bought Tok Highlander V6 2005 Which Engine Oil / Toyota Camry 2006 Vs Toyota Avalon 2007 / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Titogbanski: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Buy Corrolla
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by UltiMax(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
The general agreement seems to favour a corolla.
So, go for a corolla bro
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Why do you want to buy a car now and you are still staying in a rented apartment of a mini flat?. Your mother still struggling to feed in the village. You are still single and you want to flex with girls with your car. Brother, don't force yourself to buy that car because your friends are buying cars or because you think you will catch a beautiful lady when you have a car. Brother, please invest that money in a landed property and thank me later.

Good morning to all Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by captainking(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:
You are buying almost the same thing. The toyota corrola shares same suspension parts, engine and transmission parts. They use same a/c components.

the issues surrounding fuel economy maintenance and design. Only the design factor would come in.

let me give you an example.

This car https://www.nairaland.com/4986227/toks-2012-camry-s.e-4cyl shares same engine type, transmission, a/c and a few other components, and goes for same price as this car

https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

both cars around same price, but use is different. The camry is more of an executive ride, while the Highlander is mostly used by family men

The matrix would carry more load and is more of a work tool, while the corrola is a little more executive (even though almost all Ehailing drivers use it). The matrix is also 100-200k cheaper in most cases.

Meanwhile those 2 clean rides are up for sale.

Gazzuzz
Pls do you have any Nigerian used Honda civic 06 to 08 model available for sale?? I am interested.. Thanks.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by GazzuzzAutos(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2019
captainking:

Gazzuzz
Pls do you have any Nigerian used Honda civic 06 to 08 model available for sale?? I am interested.. Thanks.

I have corrola 2010. You know I hate civic right? I shall never buy or sell that model, it was a design mistake.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Abdhool(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Matrix is for women and Corrola for men, in wider sense they're both Unisex....decide now coz you're buying the same thing in different shape
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by OBIACHIMAOBI: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Go for Corolla 2006
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by captainking(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

I have corrola 2010. You know I hate civic right? I shall never buy or sell that model, it was a design mistake.
wow..interesting.. That means I need to save a bit more to get the corrolla 010 model.. Can I get a quote here or in private for the price. Thanks.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2019
amosuoluwaseyi:
Why do you want to buy a car now and you are still staying in a rented apartment of a mini flat?. Your mother still struggling to feed in the village. You are still single and you want to flex with girls with your car. Brother, don't force yourself to buy that car because your friends are buying cars or because you think you will catch a beautiful lady when you have a car. Brother, please invest that money in a landed property and thank me later.

Yen yen yen...invest in landed property nonsense. Let him buy his car and enjoy it. He will invest in landed property after buying his car.

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Some people want to use almost 1million to buy car but they don't want to buy fuel. Poverty mentality don scatter plenty people brain for this country.

Always yapping fuel economy nonsense. You get over 900k to buy car but you nor wan buy fuel. Why you nor kuku use bicycle.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by GazzuzzAutos(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2019
captainking:
wow..interesting.. That means I need to save a bit more to get the corrolla 010 model.. Can I get a quote here or in private for the price. Thanks.

private sir
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Loujay:
I am about to buy my first car with little or no experience of these two cars or cars in general. Leggedis Benz don tire me. Please car gurus, I need your candid advice on which of either Toyota Corolla 2006 or Toyota Matrix 2005 I should go for, having in mind issues of maintenance, fuel economy, design, etc. Also, backing up your advice with your experience with any of the two cars, if any, would be of invaluable help.

Buy corolla you will be respected as the owner but buy matrix and you will be seen as riding your wife's car/ aunt/ mother's car.

If you are still confuse and not convinced then wait till next year to understand better.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2019
Sagay212:
Some people want to use almost 1million to buy car but they don't want to buy fuel. Poverty mentality don scatter plenty people brain for this country.

Always yapping fuel economy nonsense. You get over 900k to buy car but you nor wan buy fuel. Why you nor kuku use bicycle.

Am sure you don't have a car. It's not poverty mentality it's about been considerate of future. Why must u waste excess money on fuel when you can get same luxury feelings at better fuel rate.

For example, is it not better to call an international number on WhatsApp provided the person is on WhatsApp too than wasting your money on MTN card recharge.

That's why some people will be rich today and poor tommrow because they lack prudency in things of same value

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by enshi(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Loujay:
I am about to buy my first car with little or no experience of these two cars or cars in general. Leggedis Benz don tire me. Please car gurus, I need your candid advice on which of either Toyota Corolla 2006 or Toyota Matrix 2005 I should go for, having in mind issues of maintenance, fuel economy, design, etc. Also, backing up your advice with your experience with any of the two cars, if any, would be of invaluable help.

goodmorning sir,

pls sir as God has blessed you and made you a potential car owner, my prayers for you is that this blessing will be permanent.

pls sir i am in a financial mess. i havent eaten since yesterday and as it is i have no hope to. i humbly beg that you help a brother no matter how little sir. God in his infinite mercies will surely continue to bless you
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Prosper91(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Go for corolla...low maintenance and better fuel economy
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Pidginwhisper: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2019
enshi:

goodmorning sir,

pls sir as God has blessed you and made you a potential car owner, my prayers for you is that this blessing will be permanent.

pls sir i am in a financial mess. i havent eaten since yesterday and as it is i have no hope to. i humbly beg that you help a brother no matter how little sir. God in his infinite mercies will surely continue to bless you
No be you get 800k 2yrs ago? Wetin do you?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Smile4daddy(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2019
You just dey disturb people here with Corolla and Matrix.

Come buy my Nissan Maxima.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by enshi(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
No be you get 800k 2yrs ago? Wetin do you?

SIR its not like i am poor.. i really invested that money in a lot of things which really worked out fine.

i just happen to go broke since last week without having anything to fall on right now.. the businesses and investments are still there but there was a downslide recently..

pls i dont even mind paying back in less than a week
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Elxandre(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2019
amosuoluwaseyi:

Who asked you for life tips?
Simple question, which car is better una go start sermon.

You don't even know his net worth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by papyskinsy: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by papyskinsy: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
frm my experience I will advise yu buy Corrolla cause of its easy maintenance and fuel economy.. buh de downside is that its brainbox are expensive and most sort after.. so making corrolla the most vandalised vehicle... so if u Reside in Lagos.. I use God beg yu stay away frm corrolla vehicle unless yu are very certain of its security even at night.. else buy matrix.. buh if u reside outside lag.. buy corrolla.. thank me later.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by 2eggs1goal: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Fistop:
Come and buy my Corolla 2006. I want to sell it. Engine and gear in perfect condition, N1.2m only!
picture
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Abbey1987: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2019
corolla is better..i have 2005 corolla that just landed..u will love it. contact me for negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by BarrElChapo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where Autojosh ?? Come help person in real need oh. No be to dey tell us about the latest G wagon et al.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by angelicwing: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Abbey1987:
corolla is better..i have 2005 corolla that just landed..u will love it. contact me for negotiation.
How much is it?
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Exponental(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Shape modification....... Sedan vs Miniwagon
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by computerglobal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked

We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Contact us via Sms or Whatsapp or via BBM below
Call: 08060365068
Sms vin : 08060365068
Whatsapp us on +234-806-036-5068
BBM Pin : d8ba2588

Contact us directly on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

You can get a free comprehensive vehicle report here
https://www.nairaland.com/5041564/weekend-awoof-free-checks
https://www.nairaland.com/5034136/weekend-awoof-free-checks

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents
https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by computerglobal(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gr8fulHeart:
If you are male buy corolla. If female buy matrix. Corolla though does not have much space and if you want to dispose it off its faster. Remember if you are getting tokunbo pls check for d vin to know the car history make u no go troway money oh. [/b]My 2cents

computerglobal:
[b]Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.

Comprehensive Vin Check Report
Contact us directly today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station. / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.