Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy (44967 Views)

I Just Bought Tok Highlander V6 2005 Which Engine Oil / Toyota Camry 2006 Vs Toyota Avalon 2007 / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by hope4life: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
The two are tempting. But I will go for matrix because of its sporty outlook and being a new thrill between the two

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Olajah81: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bleep:

You sound so pained.

I understand. Apparently life is too hard for you and you cannot afford even a bicycle, much less a car.

My wages can feed ur generation for two months...
I knw u have satanic brain
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by fidtopade: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Too many children interrupting in adult discussion.
Olajah81:

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bayur01:

Am sure you don't have a car. It's not poverty mentality it's about been considerate of future. Why must u waste excess money on fuel when you can get same luxury feelings at better fuel rate.

For example, is it not better to call an international number on WhatsApp provided the person is on WhatsApp too than wasting your money on MTN card recharge.

That's why some people will be rich today and poor tommrow because they lack prudency in things of same value

Man keep quiet . You are sure I don't have a car because we live together? You want to drive a car but don't want to buy fuel and maintain it. No wonder some crazy Toyota drivers like you are always buying N1000 fuel and you cars end up stopping in the middle of the road and causing traffic for others.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by PrincewithGod(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Olajah81:

Made me remember two guys who scratched each other's cars and were shouting 'i will feed you and your family, who are you, my salary will feed you and your family'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Rubbiish(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
amosuoluwaseyi:
Why do you want to buy a car now and you are still staying in a rented apartment of a mini flat?. Your mother still struggling to feed in the village You are still single and you want to flex with girls with your car. Brother, don't force yourself to buy that car because your friends are buying cars or because you think you will catch a beautiful lady when you have a car. Brother, please invest that money in a landed property and thank me later.

Good morning to all Nairalanders.
Not every young guy buy a car because of girls abeg!
So when one invest in a landed property, will he or she use the money to feed d mother in the village? If u live in the village, a car is not necessity, but for those living in cities, an economy car like matrix or corolla is a necessity. Land investment is over hype, unless u have the money to erect a house on it for rent and it should be in cities, that is where house rent is costly. The land i bought many years ago only appreciated with about 50 to 100k for over how many years.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by TruthSpeaker: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
In 2019, you are thinking of buying a 2005 or 2006 car? Are your cursed? Prepare yourself to be a WhatsApp buddy with a mechanic for every other day yawa fixing.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sagay212:

Man keep quiet . You are sure I don't have a car because we live together? You want to drive a car but don't want to buy fuel and maintain it. No wonder some crazy Toyota drivers like you are always buying N1000 fuel and you cars end up stopping in the middle of the road and causing traffic for others.

Yes am sure you don't have one because if you have one then you will know it always feels good when you are riding a fuel economy car compare to riding a high fuel consuming car. Wether rich or poor no one likes to lavish money on fuel.

I always park my lexus @home coz of high fuel consumption and comfortably cruise my corrola XRS 2010. What do you know self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
amosuoluwaseyi:
Why do you want to buy a car now and you are still staying in a rented apartment of a mini flat?. Your mother still struggling to feed in the village. You are still single and you want to flex with girls with your car. Brother, don't force yourself to buy that car because your friends are buying cars or because you think you will catch a beautiful lady when you have a car. Brother, please invest that money in a landed property and thank me later.

Car is a necessity unless you live in the village or small town. Even bike machine is a necessity in small towns too. Moreover, the money for matrix/ corrola is not enough to build a moderate house self. My brother buy car and keep working towards building house too. Am sure you earn the money from somewhere, buy the car provided the money won't affect your business or job whatsoever.

Car is a necessity in city ooo. You can live comfortably in a rented house but you can't rent a car daily.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bayur01:

Yes am sure you don't have one because if you have one then you will know it always feels good when you are riding a fuel economy car compare to riding a high fuel consuming car. Wether rich or poor no one likes to lavish money on fuel.

I always park my lexus @home coz of high fuel consumption and comfortably cruise my corrola XRS 2010. What do you know self?

Read your comment again and check if you are making any sense. It feels good riding a fuel economy car? Rich don't like to lavish money on fuel? You want to drive a G Wagon, bmw, Mercedes, even Toyota suvs with V8 engine but you don't want to buy fuel?

You park your Lexus at home because you don't have money to buy fuel or because you have money but feel the car consumes too much fuel so you turn to Toyota whatever? Why buy the Lexus in the first place when you cannot afford fuel?

All these funny 1k fuel toyota people. Go buy bicycle oga.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sagay212:

Read your comment again and check if you are making any sense. It feels good riding a fuel economy car? Rich don't like to lavish money on fuel? You want to drive a G Wagon, bmw, Mercedes, even Toyota suvs with V8 engine but you don't want to buy fuel?

You park your Lexus at home because you don't have money to buy fuel or because you have money but feel the car consumes too much fuel so you turn to Toyota whatever? Why buy the Lexus in the first place when you cannot afford fuel?

All these funny 1k fuel toyota people. Go buy bicycle oga.

You are mumu. There are some cars we use on occasional basis. And some we use on daily basis. That's how we roll. And again what do you know self? cheesy cheesy.

Some are meant for ruggedity while some are meant for luxury and flamboyant ride. I will buy Benz and fuel it with any amount provided the ocassion worth it. If it doesn't then why not go out with another car that the fuel and maintaince suits the ocassion.

If I tell you I want to build house in an area that have constant power supply, it doesn't mean I don't have money to always fuel generator but because I can save more for other things rather than area with poor power supply.

Learn to think like a businessman, it will go a long way to help you in life.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bayur01:

You are mumu. There are some cars we use on occasional basis. And some we use on daily basis. That's how we roll. And again what do you know self? cheesy cheesy.

Some are meant for ruggedity while some are meant for luxury and flamboyant ride. I will buy Benz and fuel it with any amount provided the ocassion worth it. If it doesn't then why not go out with another car that the fuel and maintaince suits the ocassion.

If I tell you I want to build house in an area that have constant power supply, it doesn't mean I don't have money to always fuel generator but because I can save more for other things rather than area with poor power supply.

Learn to think like a businessman, it will go a long way to help you in life.

Oga go and sit down. You nor get money. Period!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sagay212:

Oga go and sit down. You nor get money. Period!

Lol cheesy cheesy. I thank God for my life. Money is the least of my problem. Am thinking and living this way because am at the stage of maintaing and making more money not the stage of trying to make money in life.

Hope you comprehend

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bayur01:

Lol cheesy cheesy. I thank God for my life. Money is the least of my problem. Am thinking and living this way because am at the stage of maintaing and making more money not the stage of trying to make money in life.

Hope you comprehend

You stubborn oo. I say you nor get money. Person wet get money nor dey think of fuel when buying a car. It's not so difficult to understand. I wonder what you will do it govt increases fuel to 200 per litre.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Loujay(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
TechCapon:
Leggedis Benz don tire you grin
I tell you o bro. If you see my shoes eh
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Loujay(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
lewis512:
And we will not hear when you later buy am ...Make I keep my advive for myself ��
No be so bro. You will definitely see my choice here

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Loujay(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
chikeze:
Both are good cars as long as they are both Toyota. I have a Matrix I have been driving for the past 11 years and when I tell people its eleven years they don't believe me until I show my car papers then they are shocked. I must confess the matrix is a very rugged car with enough space in the boot when u recline the 2 back seats. It has same fuel economy as the corrola and same engine. Only the shape is different. Well I guess choice differs. It's up to you. Irrespective of model as long as it's Toyota am fine with it.
Thank you.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Loujay(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
amosuoluwaseyi:
Why do you want to buy a car now and you are still staying in a rented apartment of a mini flat?. Your mother still struggling to feed in the village. You are still single and you want to flex with girls with your car. Brother, don't force yourself to buy that car because your friends are buying cars or because you think you will catch a beautiful lady when you have a car. Brother, please invest that money in a landed property and thank me later.

Thank you bro. But you obviously misplaced or misdirected all but your last sentence. It's understandable though since you do not know me. wink
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Sagay212:

You stubborn oo. I say you nor get money. Person wet get money nor dey think of fuel when buying a car. It's not so difficult to understand. I wonder what you will do it govt increases fuel to 200 per litre.
Make fuel hike go #1000 per litre I will buy. But I won't say because I have money then I will go buy car with V8 engine.

Even corrola 2018 is 1.8ltr engine and 4 cylinder, so the oyinbo's meant to sell it to the poor because its fuel economy right? you simply don't know anything

I can feed and cloth you. If you have the money that I have then you are made for life. We are faceless here doesn't mean we are on same level.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Sagay212: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2019
Bayur01:

Make fuel hike go #1000 per litre I will buy. But I won't say because I have money then I will go buy car with V8 engine.

Even corrola 2018 is 1.8ltr engine and 4 cylinder, so the oyinbo's meant to sell it to the poor because its fuel economy right? you simply don't know anything

I can feed and cloth you. If you have the money that I have then you are made for life. We are faceless here doesn't mean we are on same level.

Lol..You can feed and cloth me yet you can't buy fuel. You nor get G Wagon, you nor X7 or X6 but you say you get money. Lol...abeg dey .manage your Toyota dey go jare. Anybody can have .money on the internet. iti!
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol..You can feed and cloth me yet you can't buy fuel. You nor get G Wagon, you nor X7 or X6 but you say you get money. Lol...abeg dey .manage your Toyota dey go jare. Anybody can have .money on the internet. iti!

Your mumu is legendary. So until someone get G wagon, X7 or X6 before he/ she get money....shebi you don't know anything now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by ch3ckm8: 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

I have corrola 2010. You know I hate civic right? I shall never buy or sell that model, it was a design mistake.
please what are the issues with the civic. I'm thinking of getting an 04/05 model
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by Abbey1987: 9:20pm On May 04, 2019
angelicwing:
How much is it?
1.9m leather interior with alloy rim
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by dicksonadams(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ch3ckm8:
please what are the issues with the civic. I'm thinking of getting an 04/05 model

Difficult for machanic to work on and for thief to steal from
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by dicksonadams(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
GazzuzzAutos:

I have corrola 2010. You know I hate civic right? I shall never buy or sell that model, it was a design mistake.
lolzzz
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by alphabbey1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rubbiish:

Not every young guy buy a car because of girls abeg!
So when one invest in a landed property, will he or she use the money to feed d mother in the village? If u live in the village, a car is not necessity, but for those living in cities, an economy car like matrix or corolla is a necessity. Land investment is over hype, unless u have the money to erect a house on it for rent and it should be in cities, that is where house rent is costly. The land i bought many years ago only appreciated with about 50 to 100k for over how many years.
honestly, land investment is very very overated

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by saysugar(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
seanfer:
I will advice you go for Matrix, it’s more of a mini-SUV. Same maintenance with the Corolla but little peace of mind, and enough cargo space.
what do u mean by peace of mind how,
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by seanfer(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
saysugar:
what do u mean by peace of mind how,

That corolla is hot cake for vandals and car thiefs, I will go for Matrix.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by saysugar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
seanfer:

That corolla is hot cake for vandals and car thiefs, I will go for Matrix.
oh I see but Corolla still out everywhere
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by seanfer(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
saysugar:
oh I see but Corolla still out everywhere

That is the most stolen and vandalized vehicle in the south.. Parts demand is very high.
Re: Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy by webbiolive1971: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable and practical car that is perfect for Nigerian roads? Then you should consider the Toyota Matrix 2005. It is perfect for long drives on the Nigerian highways and can easily handle the rough roads of the country. To help you make an informed decision, we have prepared an in-depth review of the Toyota Matrix 2005 cars in Nigeria.

The Toyota Matrix 2005 is a great all-rounder that offers a perfect combination of style, power, and practicality.

To help you make an informed decision, we have prepared an in-depth review of the Toyota Matrix 2005 cars in Nigeria.

The Toyota Matrix 2005 is a great all-rounder that offers a perfect combination of style, power, and practicality. This engine is also quite reliable and does not require frequent maintenance. Furthermore, the car comes with an array of safety features, including airbags, ABS, and traction control, which make it a safe and secure option.

This engine is also quite reliable and does not require frequent maintenance. Furthermore, the car comes with an array of safety features, including airbags, ABS, and traction control, which make it a safe and secure option. The interior is well-equipped with features such as leather upholstery, power adjustable seats, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system. Additionally, the car also comes with a number of convenience features such as cruise control and automatic climate control.

The interior is well-equipped with features such as leather upholstery, power adjustable seats, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system. Additionally, the car also comes with a number of convenience features such as cruise control and automatic climate control. It offers good acceleration and fuel economy, making it a great option for long drives. The car is also quite affordable and can be a great option for budget-conscious buyers.

It offers good acceleration and fuel economy, making it a great option for long drives. The car is also quite affordable and can be a great option for budget-conscious buyers. It is the perfect car for Nigerian roads and is an ideal choice for budget-conscious buyers.

Overall, the Toyota Matrix 2005 is a great all-rounder that offers a combination of style, performance, and practicality. To learn more, check out this in-depth review of the Toyota Matrix 2005 cars in Nigeria at topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-matrix-2005-an-in-depth-review-of-cars-in-nigeria/..

To learn more, check out this in-depth review of the Toyota Matrix 2005 cars in Nigeria at topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/12/toyota-matrix-2005-an-in-depth-review-of-cars-in-nigeria/..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / What I Saw At NNPC Gas Station.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.