Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half (1267 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / All States Won By APC Were Rigged, All States Won By LP Was Free And Fair / Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by tourplanet84: 1:50am On Apr 29, 2019
INEC and APC were trying to be smart by half.

However, their craftiness has put them into trouble.

Inec deployed the e-collation and transmission technology basically to gain advance knowledge about the outcome of the election.

However and sadly, the outcome did not favour their paymaster.

Hence the next option was to rig and this was how the rigging happened in twists and turns.

Atiku's votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the north and by 3.79 million votes in the south.

On the other hand, buhari's votes were also deliberately reduced by 2.59 million in the south just to confuse investigation.

In the north buhari's votes were inflated by 991,000 votes.

260,000 in North West
619,000 in North East
112,000 in North Central

Atiku won the election but he was rigged out.

I pray he reclaims his mandate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by MiddleSpot: 1:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Ic

1 Like

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by EASY39(m): 4:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Am Core Pdp,but Can It Possible
Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by MiddleSpot: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2019
EASY39:
Am Core Pdp,but Can It Possible

Yes 100%

1 Like

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by EASY39(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Yes 100%
I Doubted this how can it possible ,judiciary is corrupt they can't work against sitting president
Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by OAUTemitayo: 4:57am On Apr 29, 2019
People just come online to talk nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2019
tourplanet84:

INEC and APC were trying to be smart by half.

However, their craftiness has put them into trouble.

Inec deployed the e-collation and transmission technology basically to gain advance knowledge about the outcome of the election.

However and sadly, the outcome did not favour their paymaster.

Hence the next option was to rig and this was how the rigging happened in twists and turns.

Atiku's votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the north and by 3.79 million votes in the south.

On the other hand, buhari's votes were also deliberately reduced by 2.59 million in the south just to confuse investigation.

In the north buhari's votes were inflated by 991,000 votes.

260,000 in North West
619,000 in North East
112,000 in North Central

Atiku won the election but he was rigged out.

I pray he reclaims his mandate.

Yarimo right now.

cc lzaa afamed adaibeku sarrki deomelo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by tourplanet84: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2019
@ Easy 39

A region by region analysis of our APC / Inec rigged the election in twists & turns

NW
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1 million
Buhari's votes were increased by 260,000

NE
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1.3 million
Buhari's votes were increased by 619,000

NC
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1,000,000
Buhari's votes were increased by 112,000

SW
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1.24 million
Buhari's votes were reduced by 1.27 million

SE
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1.54 million
Buhari's votes were reduced by 1.00 million

SS
Atiku's votes were reduced by 1.01 million
Buhari's votes were reduced by 320,000

Grand total
A total of 7.09 million votes were removed from Atiku’s votes.
A total of 1.59 millon votes were removed from Buhari’s votes as well just to confuse future investigation.
Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by Flyingngel(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2019
In as much as i want another party to take over the reign of this country: what i don't subscribe to as brandishing figures with out concrete proof. Pls show us proof.

1 Like

Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by tuniski: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Flyingngel:
In as much as i want another party to take over the reign of this country: what i don't subscribe to as brandishing figures with out concrete proof. Pls show us proof.
That will be for the tribunal.
Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by Flyingngel(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2019
tuniski post:

That will be for the tribunal.

I can't agree less.
Re: INEC And APC Were Trying To Be Smart By Half by tourplanet84: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have done my research for several weeks now. please save all the information i have posted.

That is the truth inec does not want you to know. The e-collated result is more accurate, faster to process and immune to manipulation than the manually collated results which can be manipulated @ the collation centers.

The sudden change of attitude by the leadership of the electoral umpire not to use the e-collation technology to Audit & to Re-confirm the manually collated result before acceptance & declaration of result is a sign of “the mens rea or criminal intent'' by the leadership of INEC not to allow for the conduct of a credible elections.

Any place where you find a disparity between figures of the e-collated result and the manually collated result is were the rigging took place.

Note that the rigging was done nationwide in twists and turns just to confuse future investigation/investigators like me, you, the petitioner, all Nigerians & all the presiding judges in event of litigation.

As i conclude, please note that it is impossible to rig any election that has been digitized or automated without being caught.

I have used all my knowledge of Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Ratios, Percentages and Proportions to investigate and to uncover how the election was rigged.

Kindly find below a quick summary and prove of how the election was manipulated.

Turnout of eligible voters (PVC holders) according to the manual results:

South South region - 29%
South East region - 24%
South West region - 29%
North East region - 42.1%
North West region - 44.5%
North central region - 38.7%

Note that even the North East were about 1.94 million people have been displaced by insurgencies has the second highest turnout of eligible voters while the regions that are relatively safer & peaceful had ridiculously low turnout? very strange.

Kindly recall that earlier this year in January precisely, the Governor of Borno was crying due to insecurity, yet his state was one of the leading states in terms of marginal increase in voters turnout (from 499,000 in 2015 to 908,000 in 2019).

While Borno, Yobe, Zamfara and Katsina which has security challenges are recording massive turnouts, the Southern part of Nigeria are having ridiculously low turnout. Is this not strange to you?

Please don't let any evil person or institution to fool you. Knowledge is power, save everything i have said so far.

I hope you can now understand why INEC is hiding both the e-collated result and a host of other election materials despite court others.

Atiku’s votes were reduced by 3.3 million votes in the North and by 3.79 million votes in the South.

Buhari’s votes were inflated by 991,000 votes in the North. However, Buhari’s votes in the South were reduced by 2.59 million deliberately to confuse any investigator.

I pray that justice is given to the right person.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Sen. Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visits Sen. Dino Melaye At His Residence / I Ask Myself If Nigeria Police Are Living Good Life. / Breaking Miss Amnesty Kinapped By DIG Michael Ogbuzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.