Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together (948 Views)

All States Won By APC Were Rigged, All States Won By LP Was Free And Fair / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by abc115: 8:39am On May 12, 2022
PMB knows what's up, he isn't dumb.
He knows who was there with him in the trenches when they were working hard to put APC together.

Continue to wait for Anointing Oil

https://mobile.twitter.com/O_Muhammad_O/status/1524645471679041536

4 Likes

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Dreal1247: 8:42am On May 12, 2022
The only thing that is constant is change. And don't forget that APC carries the change mantra.
Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Gozac: 8:43am On May 12, 2022
This doesn't remove the fact that a Tinubu will not clinch and I loud it to the highest volume clinch APC presidential ticket. Take it to the bank bookmark it and quote me anywhere.
Oya start cursing the writer, you can call me IPOB, hater or whatever you like. This is so glaring to all that Tinubu will lose the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Nobody: 8:45am On May 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
The only thing that is constant is change. And don't forget that APC carries the change mantra.

This has nothing to do with change. It is about one good turn deserving another.

Repay the good people do for you with treachery and sabotage. See how far that will get you and yours in life.

1 Like

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Parachoko: 9:00am On May 12, 2022
Gozac:
This doesn't remove the fact that a Tinubu will not clinch and I loud it to the highest volume clinch APC presidential ticket. Take it to the bank bookmark it and quote me anywhere.
Oya start cursing the writer, you can call me IPOB, hater or whatever you like. This is so glaring to all that Tinubu will lose the ticket
May 30/June 1 no far again.

We go meet for battle ground.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

4 Likes

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Parachoko: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

This has nothing to do with change. It is about one good turn deserving another.

Repay the good people do for you with treachery and sabotage. See how far that will get you and yours in life.
The funny thing about Tinubu haters is that, they never believed in the APC, they have been hating on the APC since it was formed.

They called the APC an Islamic party

They said Buhari is dead and have been replaced by Jibril from Sudan

But this are the same people hating on Tinubu now, they are the ones screaming at the top of their voice Buhari won't support Tinubu

I can't wait for them to be humbled on June 1st

They will all start Atikulating by June 1st grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Nobody: 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Gozac:

You're an IPOBian hater. The surest sign of that is that you people are the biggest and most hateful ingrates in Nigeria.

People give you their eyes and you'd still be badmouthing and plotting against them 24/7.

Your ingratitude is legendary and the hatred you harbour in your dark souls for Tinubu/Yorubas, a man and ethnic group who have done zilch to you, is the biggest testimony to that.

Same way you unprincipled people back PMB to pay back Tinubu's sacrifice for him with wickedness is how you would back genocide and murder because you hate others.

That is why you are killing each other like rats in the SE currently. You all let IPOB become the genocide machine it is today as you thought they will help you make Fulani hurt and bleed.

Everything that happens to Igbos, from the civil war to what we are seeing today, is just reward for your hateful disposition and lack of abiding principles/uprightness.

1 Like

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by WonderManly(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2022
You don't mean it!..

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Truthisunique2: 9:10am On May 12, 2022
abc115:
PMB knows what's up, he isn't dumb.
He knows who was there with him in the trenches when they were working hard to put APC together.

Continue to wait for Anointing Oil

https://mobile.twitter.com/O_Muhammad_O/status/1524645471679041536
buhari that have been using tinubu since

He isn't dumb

1 Like

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Nobody: 9:14am On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
The funny thing about Tinubu haters is that, they never believed in the APC, they have been hating on the APC since it was formed.

They called the APC an Islamic party

They said Buhari is dead and have been replaced by Jibril from Sudan

But this are the same people hating on Tinubu now, they are the ones screaming at the top of their voice Buhari won't support Tinubu

I can't wait for them to be humbled on June 1st

They will all start Atikulating by June 1st grin

Indeed. I said similar above when I told that silly IPOBian that Igbos have no problem backing murder, genocide, wickedness and brutality to satisfy their hateful agenda.

What has Tinubu done to them aside provide them with their biggest, most successful and most opportuned home in the world outside their traditional SE?

I am yet to see a single Igbo say "I dislike Tinubu but I feel it is wrong of Buhari to treat him this way".

Non of them is principled, fair or upright like that. Long shall they continue to suffer because of that.

As you said, they will begin Atikulating shortly. As sure as the sun shines daily, we can trust Igbos to wake and play hateful and vindictive politics.

1 Like

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Gozac: 9:46am On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're an IPOBian hater. The surest sign of that is that you people are the biggest and most hateful ingrates in Nigeria.

People give you their eyes and you'd still be badmouthing and plotting against them 24/7.

Your ingratitude is legendary and the hatred you harbour in your dark souls for Tinubu/Yorubas, a man and ethnic group who have done zilch to you, is the biggest testimony to that.

Same way you unprincipled people back PMB to pay back Tinubu's sacrifice for him with wickedness is how you would back genocide and murder because you hate others.

That is why you are killing each other like rats in the SE currently. You all let IPOB become the genocide machine it is today as you thought they will help you make Fulani hurt and bleed.

Everything that happens to Igbos, from the civil war to what we are seeing today, is just reward for your hateful disposition and lack of abiding principles/uprightness.
You did what I predicted you will do.Its a pity the Igbos folks like you accuse of hating or working against you don't give a hoot about who rules , they are not even interested in this nation.
Just hustle for your money as you are doing in politics and shun anger and bitterness
Politics is a hustle and the biggest industry in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Nigerianization(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. I said similar above when I told that silly IPOBian that Igbos have no problem backing murder, genocide, wickedness and brutality to satisfy their hateful agenda.

What has Tinubu done to them aside provide them with their biggest, most successful and most opportuned home in the world outside their traditional SE?

I am yet to see a single Igbo say "I dislike Tinubu but I feel it is wrong of Buhari to treat him this way".

Non of them is principled, fair or upright like that. Long shall they continue to suffer because of that.

As you said, they will begin Atikulating shortly. As sure as the sun shines daily, we can trust Igbos to wake and play hateful and vindictive politics.

Why are you hasty in your generalisation? Joe Igbokwe is Igbo and there are many others that supports Tinubu. Even if it is just Igbokwe. Forget the online warriors without PVC. My only issues with jagaban is his health condition, otherwise, there is nobody that has invested in people like him. Not even buhari. Nigeria does not need another sick man.

But if we go by investment and commitment, Tinubu has paid his dues and deserves the right of first refusal in APC.

Be reminded that there are also Yoruba people that oppose Tinubu's candidacy. So put your hatred for Igbos aside. In politics, we need everybody.

1 Like

Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by BobbieZion(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2022
And there started the terrible meeting of the Evil Dead scenario, that in later years that came........Nigeria was gradually taken to it's knees and finally on it's back gasping for air.

What more do you expect from these squad other than disaster.....
Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by basilo101: 11:16am On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

How was Awolowo repaid for helping northerners win the war against Biafra? Does it mean that yorubas never learn from history?
Re: Throwback When APC Were Being Put Together by Nobody: 11:19am On May 12, 2022
basilo101:

How was Awolowo repaid for helping northerners win the war against Biafra? Does it mean that yorubas never learn from history?

I don't have time for whataboutism and stupid comparisons from IPOBians and Biafrans.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Safe Or Wise For Nigerians Living Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria ?? / Why Are Igbos Blaming Yoruba For Their Failure? / Suggest Ten Practical Ways For Obi To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.