Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? (1373 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Dr Sid Attacks Website For Giving D’Prince’s Frenzy Album A 3/5 Rating / Lady Gaga Features D'banj On Her Next Album; A Great Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by murphyfada(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
I don't know why but everywhere i go people and bundicts have been saying one thing too many about the new ablumof Omo Sexy. What do you guys think? As for me i never listen to the songs. I reserve my comments to when i listen to the album.

www...com
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by clans(f): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
well from my own point of view as in from d missing u song
well sha i think its a flop the video was gud
facial expression on a scale of 10.3
and it was like she was lip singing
sha i think she shld stick 2 acting
4rm my own point of view
am not a fan thou.
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by selena(f): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
A flop
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by clemcykul(f): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
a big flop, though havent heard da song

dont blame me, just a hater cool
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by meyri: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2010
Flop. I don't need to hear the album. I seen Beyonce and Rhianna. Enough said!
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by Abbygyal(f): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
meyri:

Flop. I don't need to hear the album. I seen Beyonce and Rhianna. Enough said!

yh i am a big fan of omo sexy but dammmmn she cant sing . . .she was singing Unfaithful in beyonce n rhianna and i laffed hard. It was a disgrace!
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by favouredjb(f): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2010
Gbam
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by cruiser: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2010
HIT, HIT, HIT,

Go ask the people or journalists that attended her launch!Sister knows whst she's doing and can SING!

Na una haters go sweat tire!!!!!1 grin

Did i mention , Her tables were mostly paid for grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by svovi: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
What a flop,whoever encouraged her to release that stupid thing has not got her best interest at heart.
OMOTOLA SHOULD STICK TO BEING A HOUSE WIFE AS SHE CANT SING and CANT ACT.

Thank God for remote controls that come with a mute button on them,mine came very handy as soon as she opened her trashy mouth
Re: Omotola's New Album;a Flop Or Hit? by Maxecloe: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
i like omotola and her personality, her style and her acting but i dont think this one will do any better.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Is Not My Best Or Close Friend And We Are Not Enemie – Omotola Jalade / 10 Unforgettable Moments In 2010 / Pop Newsl Wande Coal Threatens To Leave Mohit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.