Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (21265 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by etcsines: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Human right activist, Kola Edokpayi and his team have rescued two malnourished young children allegedly tortured by their aunt in Edo state.

According to the activist, the aunt took charge of the children after their parent's marriage fell apart and their mother absconded. Read report below:

The National Secretariat of the Joint Legal Action Aids (JLAA) where I am the State Coordinator instructed me to handle a matter where two kids were maltreated in the most barbaric and primitive manners by their Aunty who took charge of the kids after the marriage of their father and mother ended in marital imbroglio where the father and mother absconded to unknown destinations leaving their children to suffer in the hands of aunty.

We immediately contacted the person that reported the matter to our National Secretariat who gave us the description of the residence where the children were taken to in the interest of security.

Our investigation reveals that the kids were tortured by their Aunty in the most inhuman and callous manners and starved them on daily basis which made them look like kwashiokor.

Joint Legal Action Aids (JLAA) has volunteered to take the necessary legal steps possible to ensure that the culprit is brought to justice so as to serve as deterrent to the Jezebels that take delights in encroaching on the rights of Children.

Our cardinal responsibility is to defend the rights of the poor in our society as God loves the poor people that is why He created them so many.

more photos: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/04/two-children-aged-3-and-4-tortured-and.html

4 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Why?

4 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2019
There is no love like a mother's love..take it or leave it.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by markidoo(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2019
After God fear women, some of them can be so heartless

11 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Jessyjack(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2019
stupid mother! why not take your kids and leave with you instead of leaving them with wicked relations.... tomorrow when they make it in life and refuse to be associated with her, people will begin to tell them "mama na mama o".....

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Give birth to children you can take care of. ...... No

Everybody is doing competition....

Una go hear am las las

18 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Yankiss(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
The increasing cases of violence against children by guardians is sickening. Mothers should stop giving their children over to sisters or other relations. Abuse risk to the child is getting unacceptably high.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Offpoint: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
God truly works in a mysterious ways...

A lot of wombs woulda been locked up forever, nobi every womb deserve babies.

I think mastubation and sex dolls/machine should be encourage over marriage.

95% get married because of LEGAL sex, not because they need babies or they know what marriage is all about.

If premarital sex was Religiously right, the only married man in the last 2000 years woulda been...

nobody

4 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by sunnyside16(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Evil minded people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make dem go akwa ibom ooo. These kids plenty there

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Andhominem: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Damn!
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by doctor306(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
what can kids of that age possibly do to get such treatment ? na wa ooo

edo people self

reminds me of caro my neigbours house girl at oshodi, kid would cope in hell cus she already has experience

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
donbachi:
There is no love like a mother's love..take it or leave it.
You are telling us that their mother who abandoned them loves them abi?

8 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by dheaven: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dont give birth if you cannot take care of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Jaypop22: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think their biological parents should not not be spared too, they should be arrested and tell the whole world why they abondoned their children in the hands of a wicked woman.

6 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by SmartMen: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
BlackfireX:
Give birth to children you can take care of. ...... No

Everybody is doing competition....

Una go hear am las las

You dey mind them? That is when u will see some moorrons will be given marriage advice it is the best thing since slice bread.

Nigerians and marriage advice often disgust.

You are giving people advice to marry and bring a child into this sithole where there are no jobs and security 9f any kind for those that are already here.

5 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by DJInfluence: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Even if you donĀ“t love the kids, why not give them back. How can people be this cruel. There is nothing on earth these kids would have done to warrant beating them like this not to talk of starving them.

3 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Wettoid123: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Daughters of eve wicked soul they are the originator of evil in the land!
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by agbangam: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fear women ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Focusmind: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is there a way of stopping poor people or people without means to give birth to Children? I will gladly support that.

I travelled down to village and cried my hearts out seeing how rough and difficult life is for these poor kids back in the village. The miles people of my daughter and son's ages (5 and 4) trek to go to their school and how they were sweating under the current intense sun, looking so malnourished with brown hairs. I came back and looked at my little 8 months son with full thick and black hairs every where. Nutrition has a way of making an infant look healthy and mentally stable.

They were all looking underfed and alienated and looking at me for just anything. Yet you will see one wretched woman in Lagos or any city, pregnant and with three kids beside and in front waiting for Danfo driver a bus top. You will just pity those kids as some of them are just waiting to get home at that time of the night to eat whatever they have.

I deliberately told one woman I assisted to stop giving birth at 4 kids if things are this rough for her. She said that Children are gift from God and one day, one of her kids will grow and become somebody and assist her out of poverty. See her mentality of having multiple children without means of catering for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by esthermotunray: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
When two elephants fight, the grass suffers. Marriage crisis bring problem to innocent children. You don't know the relationship between the woman in question and the parents of the children, is the woman capable of fending for herself not to talk of extra mouth?, maybe she took over the children in sympathy and the father is not even contributing anything to their upkeep, let's find out all of these. Where is the mother? Who does she expect to take care of the children for her.? So that later she will come to reap where she did not sow. What the aunt is doing is very very bad, is child abuse but let's hear from her. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lawd-a-mercy
cry
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by fapcrook(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thank God I have a mother who takes care of us and other children not her own like she's the one that gave birth to them. She even sends them to school. One is now in SS2

3 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Pavore9: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Their parents must be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
doctor306:
what can kids of that age possibly do to get such treatment ? na wa ooo

edo people self

reminds me of caro my neigbours house girl at oshodi, kid would cope in hell cus she already has experience

Edo people?? How did u come to this rash, falacious conclusion about a whole tribe...

Seun!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by follock007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
ONE PLACENTA shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikono, Akwa Ibom Protests Herdsmen Invasion, Issues Quit Notice (pics) / Fake US Dollars Equivalent To N490 Million Recovered From Criminals. See Photos / Man Allegedly Beats Neighbour To Death Over N4,500 In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.