Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) (21270 Views)

A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
donbachi:
There is no love like a mother's love..take it or leave it.
Do you mean their Mother
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Ziggyduben(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
The discipline should begin with their parents. Infact dey should b dealt with
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Alamu1111: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where is the woman make I curse her generation

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
A man's enemy shall be from his own
household. A woman's too of course.

witchcraft exhibition there
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by ishawlar: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
She's a witch
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by mascotafltd: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
That woman need to be arrested..
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by lorhema(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Focusmind:
Is there a way of stopping poor people or people without means to give birth to Children? I will gladly support that.

I travelled down to village and cried my hearts out seeing how rough and difficult life is for these poor kids back in the village. The miles people of my daughter and son's ages (5 and 4) trek to go to their school and how they were sweating under the current intense sun, looking so malnourished with brown hairs. I came back and looked at my little 8 months son with full thick and black hairs every where. Nutrition has a way of making an infant look healthy and mentally stable.

They were all looking underfed and alienated and looking at me for just anything. Yet you will see one wretched woman in Lagos or any city, pregnant and with three kids beside and in front waiting for Danfo driver a bus top. You will just pity those kids as some of them are just waiting to get home at that time of the night to eat whatever they have.

I deliberately told one woman I assisted to stop giving birth at 4 kids if things are this rough for her. She said that Children are gift from God and one day, one of her kids will grow and become somebody and assist her out of poverty. See her mentality of having multiple children without means of catering for them.

This reminds me of a painter from my then office who came to work on my apartment and complained about not being allowed to get services for all of his children at the office clinic.

I asked him how many children he had and he said "7". The clinic cared for a maximum of four children per worker. I asked if he planned to have more and he said "Yes" because children were a gift from God.

I asked about his older children and he said he would be happy if his eldest son became a vulcanizer!

This man was working in an organization which emphasized education yet this was his mindset.

I gently asked him to tell me how many children our bosses had and he gave me the numbers because he had worked in their homes. The highest figure was 4.

I then asked him to imagine that two plates with equal portions of food were put on a table. One plate of food was eaten by 8 people while the other was eaten by four people. I then asked him which group would be satisfied. He said the four person group would be better fed.

Then I told him that that was the idea behind watching the size of the family. There'd be more resources available for members of a small family.

After giving him time to think about what we had discussed, I asked him if he still thought he should have more children and he said "No". I hope he put his new belief into practice.

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by airprinz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oh God! why could this woman be so heartless this way? And Airprinz wept
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by asto70: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jessyjack:
stupid mother! why not take your kids and leave with you instead of living them with wicked relations.... tomorrow when they make it in life and refuse to be associated with her, people will begin to tell them "mama na mama o".....
It's most likely their father didn't allow the woman go with the kids.
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by cosymyman: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmmm!
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by 88Chidiebube140: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
see this

@/@/

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
donbachi:

The same mother who ran away and abandoned them? Some people do not deserve this mother title.

Had the mother been there to show the love, they would not end up with the beast they call aunt.
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by EmmaxKeys: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
hmmn...pitiable

Hey, Nairalanders. Here is another mind-blowing phone that is available for sale. After the successful launching of Infinix Hot 6, the Infinix company has now upgraded to hot 7. This android phone has awesome features compared to any other phone. It also has fingerprints and super bright camera like iPhone.

If you want to see the full details, Price and specs of the phone, please click on the link below. You can also ordervthis amazing phone to your house and pay there.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/infinix-hot-7-x624b-fingerprint.html
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Eminya(f): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jessyjack:
stupid mother! why not take your kids and leave with you instead of living them with wicked relations.... tomorrow when they make it in life and refuse to be associated with her, people will begin to tell them "mama na mama o".....

The kids are too young to be given out, what if the Mother of the kids is late? Let's not be too quick to conclude on stories we read.
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by sharena(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jessyjack:

THE THING DEY ANNOY ME EHN
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by paix(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
fapcrook:
Thank God I have a mother who takes care of us and other children not her own like she's the one that gave birth to them. She even sends them to school. One is now in SS2
May she reap the sweat of her Labour.

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by fapcrook(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
paix:
May she reap the sweat of her Labour.
amen and your own too
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by paix(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
fapcrook:
amen and your own too
Amen, even though she's late now.

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by Beulah77: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
donbachi:

You just said mother's love! Mother that abandoned her children! It is suppose to good mother not just mother
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by wildikeman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
BlackfireX:
Give birth to children you can take care of. ...... No

Everybody is doing competition....

Una go hear am las las

What is your brand of wine.. You deserve it for the coreect sense u just made... Dame can be said about Nigeria.. Too many kids and the government cannot do jack for them

1 Like

Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by wildikeman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why are africans still giving birth Is life not hard enough foe majority of us... Children are a luxury o.. And not a necessity .

Selfish mothers and fathers. If you can't take care of your Child, then show them love by not having them
Re: Two Children, Aged 3 And 4 Tortured And Starved By Their Aunt In Edo (photos) by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dearest Lord in heaven! cry cry cry cry

They are just babies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven-year-old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By Suspected Cultists In Nasarawa / Notorious Kidnappers Who Abducted Female Customs Officer, Arrested. Photos / Ikono, Akwa Ibom Protests Herdsmen Invasion, Issues Quit Notice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.