Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth (25470 Views)

Evacuate Decaying Headless Bodies From Our Community, Anambra Residents Tell Gov / Is Your Vagina Smelling Like A Decaying Fish? Here Is Perfect Cure / 3 Options For Your Missing Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by kcy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dentalgist:
That we can manage and are prepared for it in most cases. One thing about your health, you have the right to take decision as you deem fit. Ours is to enlighten you on what we think is the best for you.

I repeat, once you have a cavity on your tooth, miracle powder, garlic can never reverse the damage being done.
u will always defend yr profession, but in the real world people are been treated with wat suit them
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dentist are AGENTS of Satan, you start with removing one, then another and another
ChAnge your diet and go herbal, I have seen people die of tooth extraction complications but not of rotten tooth
Try PAX HERBAL they are ANGELS

2 Likes

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dentalgist:

Why won't I be against its use when I have seen and managed patients suffering from its terrible effect.

my cousin that died of tooth extraction nko, I WILL NEVER recommend a DENTIST for anything

1 Like

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Naijageak(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
You have to care for your health always.

For men's health kindly check my signature below
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Naijageak(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
mildflame:
Dentist are AGENTS of Satan, you start with removing one, then another and another
ChAnge your diet and go herbal, I have seen people die of tooth extraction complications but not of rotten tooth

Herbal is life
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by ireneidiva(f): 1:44pm On May 02, 2019
Amiblaize77:

Hell is an understatement, had my extraction on Wednesday and after the anesthetic wears out damn it was like my vains were being cut off, it was that painful.
Veins
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Amiblaize77(f): 5:03pm On May 09, 2019
ireneidiva:

Veins

Monitoring spirit.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by ireneidiva(f): 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
Amiblaize77:

Monitoring spirit.
You are welcome dear. English is hard, I know.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by AngryParrot1: 5:20pm On May 09, 2019
You can totally prevent tooth decay. But once e come, sorry.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Amiblaize77(f): 10:29am On May 10, 2019
ireneidiva:

Minding your business is hard, I know. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Amiblaize77(f): 4:02pm On May 10, 2019
ireneidiva:

Minding your business is hard, I know cheesy grin grin
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by judion200: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2019
mildflame:

Please where are you they located
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Mikolion87(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2019
mildflame:

Lol.. What a horrible logic. Because you haven't seen people die of "rotten teeth" therefore, people don't die from it abi. Have you not read the news here on Nairaland of one celebrity who died of dental ache?

I understand you're trying to promulgate your business. But don't comment on medical issues you know little or nothing about.

Knowledge is power as they say, and there's a reason dentists are also trained in Medicine/Surgery aside Dental surgery.

Go and Read about Ludwig angina, cerebral abscess and infective endocarditis, then come back and tell us if dental problems can lead to death or not.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Mikolion87 post=82518801]

Lol.. What a horrible logic. Because you haven't seen people die of "rotten teeth" therefore, people don't die from it abi. Have you not read the news here on Nairaland of one celebrity who died of dental ache?

I understand you're trying to promulgate your business. But don't comment on medical issues you know little or nothing about.

Knowledge is power as they say, and there's a reason dentists are also trained in Medicine/Surgery aside Dental surgery.

Go and Read about Ludwig angina, cerebral abscess and infective endocarditis, then come back and tell us if dental problems can lead to death or not.cNigeria
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mikolion87:

Go and Read about Ludwig angina, cerebral abscess and infective endocarditis, then come back and tell us if dental problems can lead to death or not.

You go and research about PAX Herbal and their Medical centers both in Ikeja and Ewu. NAFDAC FIIRO UNIBEN OAU , Senate Committe on health and the Federal Ministry of health recognises them
Use PAX Herbal bitters and all this medical terminologies JARGONS you are shouting will be non issue
If you aren't scaring people with scary dental images you guys will be doing with stupid medical terminologies
If you aren't into Holistic Dentistry, then you aren't to be trusted
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
My Grand dad had two extensive decayed teeth, I saw him lived until 83
My Dad is 67 he personally removed a broken tooth with is hand after the tooth broke into 2 parts
When you everyday dentist go about branding images and medical terminologies to frighten people to succumb to your skirmishes I just laugh
I have a broken tooth it is well over 15years and I won't remove it coz the last time I went for checkup, when I saw how crooked and brownish the dentist teeth were I knew I had been wasting money on the so called deep cleaning
PAX Herbal isn't a networking business but the only recognized institute sanctioned by NAFDAC Ministry of health and every relevant health agencies in Nigeria
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
judion200:

Please where are you they located

They are on Facebook and Twitter and very active
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Mikolion87(m): 1:56am On Sep 25, 2019
mildflame:

You go and research about PAX Herbal and their Medical centers both in Ikeja and Ewu. NAFDAC FIIRO UNIBEN OAU , Senate Committe on health and the Federal Ministry of health recognises them
Use PAX Herbal bitters and all this medical terminologies JARGONS you are shouting will be non issue
If you aren't scaring people with scary dental images you guys will be doing with stupid medical terminologies
If you aren't into Holistic Dentistry, then you aren't to be trusted

I'm sure you read above that extraction is usually the last option in treatment for dental ache. There are numerous other treatments, how come it's only extraction you saw. And you using only herbs means you're practicing "wholistic" dentistry?.. Lol. Definitive dental treatment is surgical and procedural and beyond mere prescriptions.

Anyways, it's okay to market your business (including demonizing doctors and medical procedures, through lies and what have you..), but why not do it in your own thread. Create one and educate us more on your wares. Good luck my bro.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Mikolion87(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2019
mildflame:
My Grand dad had two extensive decayed teeth, I saw him lived until 83
My Dad is 67 he personally removed a broken tooth with is hand after the tooth broke into 2 parts
When you everyday dentist go about branding images and medical terminologies to frighten people to succumb to your skirmishes I just laugh
I have a broken tooth it is well over 15years and I won't remove it coz the last time I went for checkup, when I saw how crooked and brownish the dentist teeth were I knew I had been wasting money on the so called deep cleaning
PAX Herbal isn't a networking business but the only recognized institute sanctioned by NAFDAC Ministry of health and every relevant health agencies in Nigeria

And I guess what @OreatesDante commented above about his experience with complications he had as a result of neglected dental ache was cooked up right? You must be a joker. And probably, your herbal mixture would also replenish the missen portion of your cracked tooth I guess
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2019
Mikolion87:

And I guess what @OreatesDante commented above about his experience with complications he had as a result of neglected dental ache was cooked up right? You must be a joker. And probably, your herbal mixture would also replenish the missen portion of your cracked tooth I guess

Dental complications as reported by a dentist, don't make me LAUGH.
I have seen many cracked tooth far worse than mine and many of them don't give a damn about it, don't fret over a natural herbal tonic am only just narrating my personal experience
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Mikolion87(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2019
mildflame:

Dental complications as reported by a dentist, don't make me LAUGH.
I have seen many cracked tooth far worse than mine and many of them don't give a damn about it, don't fret over a natural herbal tonic am only just narrating my personal experience

He is not a dentist, he was a patient. This shows you either chose to neglect his narrative because you're not willing to learn or because you're just only about sampling your wares no matter the measure.

If you think the only treatment dentists give is extraction (including for a broken teeth), then you're not serious.

I understand you're just hustling, but go about it the right way k. Don't say things you're not sure about without adequate research. If not, you won't go far. Good luck bro.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mikolion87:

He is not a dentist, he was a patient. This shows you either chose to neglect his narrative because you're not willing to learn or because you're just only about sampling your wares no matter the measure.

If you think the only treatment dentists give is extraction (including for a broken teeth), then you're not serious.

I understand you're just hustling, but go about it the right way k. Don't say things you're not sure about without adequate research. If not, you won't go far. Good luck bro.
Bro stop being a pain in the arse, I don't sell stuff I only recommend people base on my experience with crooks calling themselves DENTIST
This experiences got nothing to do with any narrative in this thread, while you go about trying to hustle and sell your dental skills and product, abeg do it with less SCARY images and medical gibberish and perish the useless thoughts that only conventional medicine can fix dental problem
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by anuoluwasam(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Mikolion87(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
mildflame:
Bro stop being a pain in the arse, I don't sell stuff I only recommend people base on my experience with crooks calling themselves DENTIST
This experiences got nothing to do with any narrative in this thread, while you go about trying to hustle and sell your dental skills and product, abeg do it with less SCARY images and medical gibberish and perish the useless thoughts that only conventional medicine can fix dental problem

If you had a terrible experience with a dentist, blame it on him and not on the profession or recognized treatment options sir.

I hands off your case. Lol
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by mildflame: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mikolion87:

If you had a terrible experience with a dentist, blame it on him and not on the profession or recognized treatment options sir.

I hands off your case. Lol

You think my experience will make see anything good with the type of dentistry being practice here in Nigeria?
I wish you well in ur field
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by ymstar(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Toks2008:

Garlic....

It cures tooth decay in 2 days.

Peel a clove and place it in the decaying tooth.

Bite on the garlic and sleep with it.

Do that in 3days and say bye to toothache or tooth decay for life.

I'm a living witness.
I'll see to this

1 Like

Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by ibkonekt(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Garlic....

I'm a living witness.

this seems like sound advice
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2020
ibkonekt:

this seems like sound advice

When you advice from experience, it usually works.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Delightful8(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Toks2008:

Garlic....

I'm a living witness.
Will this work for a tooth that is already decayed? The tooth has a hole and the hole is black.
I am scared of extraction as that is the cheaper option to RCT
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Delightful8:

Will this work for a tooth that is already decayed? The tooth has a hole and the hole is black.
I am scared of extraction as that is the cheaper option to RCT

Go try it for 5 straight nights and come back to thank me me.
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Morenzy15: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Discover The Natural Way To Get Rid Of Fibroid, Frequent Urination, Infertility and so on!
https:///33R08Jg
Re: 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth by Delightful8(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2020
hotplate:
I have tooth decay in my lower molar. initially the pain was severe but after using different herbal product the pain has reduced. I thought of extraction initialy but a lot of persons told me that there is a possibility of it spreading to another so I bare the pain and also use my herbal drugs. chewing food in that region presently is a no go area, but as for the pain it has reduced, what do you think i should do? is not like extraction is a problem o but I'm just afraid it doesn't enters another. I need ur advice
Did you finally go for extraction? I am scared of the whole extraction stuff. I just wish I had money for RCT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: PM Abe Asks Japan Schools To Close Over Disease / NARD Nationwide Strike: FG Threatens Actions Against NARD / Coronavirus Can Remain In The Air For 30 Minutes - Chinese Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.