Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos (34830 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by philips007(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
The nigga needs to fertilize his hungry looking beards
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by BaaleOko: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
am not IBO but I think IMO girls are d finest in naija after fulani
Imo girls I'll rate #2(especially Owerri and Oguta girls... Imo girls are definitely up there in my ranking for the finest in Naija) , but there is just something about Enugu babes wey dey trip me.
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Isoduwa(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
cartoonartiste:
congrats to her

Where is the star � girl ��
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Kingosytex(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
cartoonartiste:
congrats to her

i will like to work with you....via the cartoon
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Bossjakande: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
BaaleOko:

Imo girls I'll rate #2(especially Owerri and Oguta girls... Imo girls are definitely up there in my ranking for the finest in Naija) , but there is just something about Enugu babes wey dey trip me.
guy forget I hate Enugu girls most are too black. most imo I see in real life are fine even here in rooms a girl DAT have born a lot still look 16 years

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by barallanee(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I miss this humble actor.... I always feel pity for him when Patience Ozokwor is acting as his wife.

One of the best actor we have.

So sad you couldn't witness the moment of Joy with his daughter.

Rest well sir.
what is it na grin grin
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by barallanee(f): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Godsgal:
if her father were to be alive, he wont allow her marry a guy with dreadlock. #fact
honestly..not that man i know grin

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
dachilino:
Nollywood actor Pete Eneh's last daughter, Ijeoma Eneh, got married to her heartthrob Mr Chineme Chris over the weekend. The traditional wedding ceremony of the late actor's daughter took place at Amaokwe Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. Pete Eneh's daughter who got married over the weekend, is said to be a dentist based in Abuja.

Here are photos from the wedding below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/actor-pete-enehs-daughter-marries-fiance-in-enugu/

Beautiful bride. But the groom's hair is a turn-off. Anyway she made her choice.
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
kiss the worst is anambra girls,they always look strong and somehow,,,even d pretty ones must get one coma,maybe K.Leg or Timid accent grin but they are hardworking...Imo girls leads the way
Bossjakande:
guy forget I hate Enugu girls most are too black. most imo I see in real life are fine even here in rooms a girl DAT have born a lot still look 16 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ogbonti: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
V
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by PusssyLord: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Katier00:
She is beautiful but a man growing dreadlocks kind of piss me off
Calm down on another woman's husband..hiaaaan!
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ogbonti: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=ShinqRambq post=77952903][/quote]

V
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by ogbonti: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
V
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by osusuallstars: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
olukwara onye yahoo yahoo bi na malay
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Deltatoto: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Focusmind:
I hope the husband is not a G - guy or a Southy or Malaysia based. If you know, you know. Pete wont be happy o
we don’t know we don’t know
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
dachilino:
Nollywood actor Pete Eneh's last daughter, Ijeoma Eneh, got married to her heartthrob Mr Chineme Chris over the weekend. The traditional wedding ceremony of the late actor's daughter took place at Amaokwe Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. Pete Eneh's daughter who got married over the weekend, is said to be a dentist based in Abuja.

Here are photos from the wedding below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/actor-pete-enehs-daughter-marries-fiance-in-enugu/

so she married a yahoo boy
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by kanayo76: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Igbo women always know their way, even if you be demon from ijebu ode, Enugu woman will humble you with good character. 042 women.....
Focusmind:
I hope the husband is not a G - guy or a Southy or Malaysia based. If you know, you know. Pete wont be happy o
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
PusssyLord:

Calm down on another woman's husband..hiaaaan!
just an opinion sir. That monika though
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
dentist marries ganja man... cool
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
One of Nigerians Upright Elderly Nollywood Actor
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by icankel: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
with Enugu wife u have urself a happy married life. Am from Anambra
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Katier00:
She is beautiful but a man growing dreadlocks kind of piss me off

Are you the one marrying him? I even check your picture self. Make I no talk
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Are you the one marrying him? I even check your picture self. Make I no talk
what happened to my picture? Can't I air my opinion in peace?
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Katier00:
what happened to my picture? Can't I air my opinion in peace?

Can’t I air my opinion in peace too? undecided
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by Katier00(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Can’t I air my opinion in peace too? undecided
okay then, air your opinion in peace and enjoy the rest of your evening

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Taaaa lies from the pittest part of Hell
Bossjakande:
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by kamez(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
chai... mama G show this man pepper for nollywood .
Re: Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos by 89Chidozie141: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok

@/@/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.