Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Cannavaro Quits As China Coach After Two Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cannavaro Quits As China Coach After Two Matches (324 Views)

Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / Lee Mason Quits As Premier League VAR Referee / Usain Bolt Retires From Football After Two Matches! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cannavaro Quits As China Coach After Two Matches by samzik(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2019
Fabio Cannavaro stepped down as China head coach to focus on his role with Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao, the Italy World Cup winner announced.

Cannavaro decided to quit after just two matches in charge of the national team – both home losses to Thailand and Uzbekistan in the China Cup last month.

After Evergrande edged Chongqing Dangdai Lifan 1-0 on Sunday, Cannavaro confirmed his international exit.

“Out of respect for the country that has been hosting me for some years, I feel the duty to communicate that I have renounced my position as head coach of the Chinese National Football Team,” Cannavaro wrote via Instagram.

Read more��
https://sammypost.com/cannavaro-quits-as-china-coach-after-two-games/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Any Bet Guru In The House / Arsenal 3-1 Valencia - 2nd May 2019 - Highlights And Goals - Europa League / 10 Odds Good Game , Stake Wisely. 28/05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.