Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son (16634 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Mompha Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by nedublink(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
with all the money wey him get,d pikin still resemble monkey.money miss road.
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by Dalexicographer(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
davillian:

A shoe can feed you and your family for a year ? You must be mad .
Jay z can't say his shoes can feed someone for a year
Ode, Jay Z doesn't spend his money on material things like Mompha does...
Those shoes alone would cost at least #1m... Shey Mompha that bought a #4M wrist watch for his 1 year daughter last year is the one that wouldn't buy a pair of shoes of #10m for his first son on his birthday??
Have sense na angry
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by wandeykul(f): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Raymondreigns:
I had no clue of this guy existence ..until a friend of mine came in on Saturday and started complaining mompha has bought a new bentley or so after buying lambo 3 days back ..
Na now i wan com dey see am everywhere���
Because you don't follow instablog on instagram
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by Kayouzka(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by nichol17: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy birthday boy
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by davillian(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Ode, Jay Z doesn't spend his money on material things like Mompha does...
Those shoes alone would cost at least #1m... Shey Mompha that bought a #4M wrist watch for his 1 year daughter last year is the one that wouldn't buy a pair of shoes of #10m for his first son on his birthday??
Have sense na angry
Good you called it a watch we know watches can be more expensive than that.
Abeg how much b the shoes ? Since na u help am buy am for him boy .
That you are so sure it will feed your entire family + u for a year angry
Mumu boy
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by TeenDad: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShitHead:
Ugly boy undecided
With enough money to transform your destiny.
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by Sandra66: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShitHead:
Ugly boy undecided
eyah. you are already sick.don't you know your name is shithead..you must be vary ugly...
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by sapeleboi(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
take your time you hear me , nor dey spilt here anyhow
Dalexicographer:
You dah your dad didn't live a fake life, who's celebrating you? angry
Dah boy's shoes alone will feed you and your family for a year...
P***y****a angry
*Spits*

Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by 400billionman: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Mompha my guy. Good or bad money source, he's enjoying himself.

We now live in the world where the bad guys are the top guys while the good guys are the bottom guys.

Tyrants, murderers, terrorists, thieves, bitches are the ones balling hard most but fortunately, if you choose the right path and work hard with grace and luck on your side, you will also get your good portion in life.

We live in the hard times which favors the wayward more. Living bad is beneficial these days while living good won't come easy.

If you choose to live good, prepare for persecutions and discouragements from all you will be seeing around. Sorrow may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.

What are you saying exactly ?

If you no wise up, you die poor.

The truth is no rich man will tell you about his big break exactly how it happened.

Ask Tinubu, even US investigated the source of his wealth till they became tired and slept off.

So wealth doesn't come by being good, it takes wisdom, cunning ways, hidden secrets, meanness. Not crime necessarily.

Simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2019
400billionman:

What are you saying exactly ?

If you no wise up, you die poor.

The truth is no rich man will tell you about his big break exactly how it happened.

Ask Tinubu, even US investigated the source of his wealth till they became tired and slept off.

So wealth doesn't come by being good, it takes wisdom, cunning ways, hidden secrets, meanness. Not crime necessarily.

Simple as that.

I get your point bro.
Re: Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son by Raymondreigns(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2019
wandeykul:
Because you don't follow instablog on instagram
I don't so i really don't care about them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Storms Abuja For The First Edition Of Abuja Organized Party / Dakore Akande Dazzles In New Photos / Toyin Lawani Vs Denrele Edun. Who Rocked The Pink Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.