Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic (698 Views)

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic by Experience101(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Do you run a blog and searching for ways in which you could use to drive an insane amount of traffic to your blog thereby increasing your income? If this is what you want then you should read this article to the end as I highlight how you can make these possible.

One of the things that come to my mind almost every day when I get up from my bed is “How can I grow my blog traffic”.

Let’s face it there is the question that runs through the minds of every blogger most especially new bloggers.

The main goal of every blog should first be to write content that its readers would find valuable and in turn make money through different means but that won’t be possible without having a reasonable amount of traffic.

The revenue gotten from your blog is solely determined by the amount of traffic you are able to drive to your blog.

Now the question is what are you going to do to attract more traffic to your blog?

A lot of people believe is focusing solely on SEO to drive traffic to their blog while some others prefer to use social media as a strategy for growing their blog traffic and they both work fantastic.

Believe me, it can be really tiresome when you think of the work that needs to be put in to get your contents out there so people can start visiting your blog.

This particular blog is new with not more than 10 content and it really has not been easy to drive traffic to it. But the thing is the more I keep searching for solutions and applying them the more the blog traffic keeps increasing.

All the traffic strategy that I will be sharing with you today is something I have learnt and tried and is helping me grow my blog rapidly.

The sad truth about blogging I have learnt so far is that it takes time and consistency for you to be able to grow your blog.

If you are just starting out, I suggest you focus on creating and publishing quality contents and if you are able to get your first 100 visitors you should focus on making those 100 visitors keep coming back to your blog before you think of getting more traffic.

The one thing I know for sure is that there are specific traffic for every niche so not all traffic is meant for you.

You have to also figure out where your niche traffic hangout and target them.

If you run a blog on how to lose weight and you looking for traffic in a place where people are searching for information on how to make money online trust me you never going to get any traffic.

The more targeted traffic you are able to drive to your blog will determine the income you get from your blog.

It is estimated that there are over 400 million blogs that are active across all the different niches and the possibility of seeing hundreds of thousands of blogs that are related to your niche is high.

Don’t let that discourage you, all you need to ask yourself is how you can look for a way to make your blog stand out from the rest so as to be able to get the most traffic in your niche.

Here are 8 strategies you can start using today to grow your blog traffic

Continue Reading: https://marketingninjapro..com/2019/04/8-surefire-strategies-to-grow-your-blog.html
Re: 8 Surefire Strategies To Grow Your Blog Traffic by PatrickLik: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thank you for the interesting cognitive article. I totally agree. I'd add that I initially need a good professional site. There is no need to spare money. It is best to hire a proven company https://idapgroup.com/blog/software-development-outsourcing/ that has extensive experience in this and they will be able to offer you highly professional solutions.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Creat A Business Email As Well / Real Estate Website At A Give Away Price For #12,000. / What Is The Way Out For Bloggers With Disabled Adsense Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.