Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild (36618 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Vin diesel, Terrence Howard, Cuba Gooding Jr. are all older and look better than Idris. I can give you more if you want. It's a waste of time arguing some things. Some people are over hyped, while masses of sycophants like you people just follow what others say, won't really think to see for yourselves.

People say Idris is fine, so i also say it's fine follow follow mentality.

Sychophants..?? On what basis are u dishing out this derogatory remark??

And for crying out loud, Everybody can't be chosen...so I don't really get what ur point is....there are basis for these things... please go and look up the yardstics they use.
Clooney at his age is still finer than idris, same for pierce Brosnan....u think Nikki Minaj don't sing better than cardiB...when Denzel Washington was named most handsome, was he the most handsome??....
I don't get what u even mean by follow what others say... U sound like u are angry and u just want to attack someone...please I'm not available...I just used valium5

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by WINDSOW(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
This Idris Amala is disturbing our cyber space abeg!
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Sychophants..?? On what basis are u dishing out this derogatory remark??

And for crying out loud, Everybody can't be chosen...so I don't really get what ur point is....there are basis for these things... please go and look up the yardstics they use.
Clooney at his age is still finer than idris, same for pierce Brosnan....u think Nikki Minaj don't sing better than cardiB...when Denzel Washington was named most handsome, was he the most handsome??....
I don't get what u even mean by follow what others say... U sound like u are angry and u just want to attack someone...please I'm not available...I just used valium5

The so called yardsticks or basis are most times shiiit, that's why the person chosen after such basis will be disputed by most people. But we all gat our eyes as the perfect yardstick to judge. If you wanna go by the basis of the so called jury or whoever they are, 90% of the time, they always choose what is contrary to reality based on their so called yardsticks. So their award is only relevant to them bt in real life here, we can see for ourselves and choose what is right in reality not some theoretical shiiit yardstick of some confused people.
Then, neither i'm i angry nor want to attack nobody, i'm just being factual and it baffles me when people are theoretical instead of being practical about realistic things.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

The so called yardsticks or basis are most times shiiit, that's why the person chosen after such basis will be disputed by most people. But we all gat our eyes as the perfect yardstick to judge. If you wanna go by the basis of the so called jury or whoever they are, 90% of the time, they always choose what is contrary to reality based on their so called yardsticks. So their award is only relevant to them bt in real life here, we can see for ourselves and choose what is right in reality not some theoretical shiiit yardstick of some confused people.
Then, neither i'm i angry nor want to attack nobody, i'm just being factual and it baffles me when people are theoretical instead of being practical about realistic things.

In ur process of being factual, u are not being realistic nor practical.and that's life, the they dont sometimes go together...
To be factual..choosing the sexiest man in Holly wood will mean considering thousands of men from 18yrs and above...to be realistic and practical..that's not possible....

In fact it could be anyone...but to be realistic, it can't be a nobody...the real sexiest Man could be John Fibonacci....who the hell is John Fibonacci..?? Exactly!!! it won't make good headline..it's Hollywood..it has to make headline ..it's show bizz for crying out loud
To be factual and practical, everyone in Hollywood deserves a fair chance.....To be realistic, the pool of decision has to be few, among the happening guys of Holly wood presently.....sometimes politics is involved not in a bad way so to speak and a touch of inclusivity....to carry some demography along...like blacks, Latinos etc..because people will eventually complain of discrimination..
U can go head and go against the organizers of miss world for choosing agbani darego that year...cos, really she ain't the prettiest...but is she actually pretty...come on, ofcourse she is...
Everything has to have yardstick and rules of engagement...why do u think all of a sudden Captain marvel came as a woman..and not the usual man with muscles saving the day... I can go on and on about these stuffs..but u won't get it....cos u want to be factual, practical and realistic at thesame time

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Elnida: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Vin diesel, Terrence Howard, Cuba Gooding Jr. are all older and look better than Idris. I can give you more if you want. It's a waste of time arguing some things. Some people are over hyped, while masses of sycophants like you people just follow what others say, won't really think to see for yourselves.

you don't need to sound like a beheaded chicken. due to ur earlier examples, none was up to Idris. and I believe I was not making a strong case to suggest I was a folo folo as u so wrongly put.

I don't care about their looks but their works.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Elnida: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

you don't have to need to sound like a beheaded chicken. due to ur earlier examples, none was up to Idris. and I believe I was not making a strong case to suggest I was a folo folo as u so wrongly put. we all know their are better looking actors

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by jojothaiv(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Poanan:

It is not money that made her agree she likes him. Ladies get attracted to someone who handles things in a mature way.
Mature Handler...

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by wildikeman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
I like Idris Elba but i used to hear that he's the crush of many women and ladies. Then, like he got one most sexiest man award sometimes. Not hating but till now, i'm still yet to find any special look in the man. I can list many Nigerian celebrities who look better than Idris.

If na Drake now, i wouldn't dispute it. We all know he is a fine man or Kiernan Jarryd Forbes and others.
Upcoming artist Teddy A even puts Idris in his place. Even young thug looks better than this guy. grin

HML all the same. May the usually celebrity marriage divorce not hit your home.
hater spotted...sha dont go and soappy to the guy.. Vasilin still dey
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Eke40seven(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Terrence and Cuba are both blacks too. Make we no dey waste time. If we begin to check out celebrities between 45 and 55yrs black or white. Idris won't even be among the top fifteen. It's just the overhyping that happens in music, fashion, beauty, award industry and life in general. Some people will just be overhyped while others will be underhyped, that doesn't mean a logical person won't know the fact from the noise of the crowd.
I said "light skinned". These guys are obviously light skinned. That's what you think. That's not what all the girls here think.
In Europe and many places in America, girls drool over the guy.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Heffe: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
LuciferOsewa:
Frustrated and unmarried nairaland feminists will soon protest on why he wore the suit and she wore the wedding gown & not the other way round.

Bunch of irredeemably foolish creatures.

*spits angry
Aswe u no well!! Shai
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by 113Abaeze165: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok

@/@/

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eke40seven:

I said "light skinned". These guys are obviously light skinned. That's what you think. That's not what all the girls here think.
In Europe and many places in America, girls drool over the guy.

Taye Diggs is black skinned, better physique and looks young though he's older than Ildris. Girls droll over anything and everything, same girls will still droll over something else later. Their judgment may be sentimental or based on some other laughable and petty criteria. Girls who can droll over a goat just because it has six packs or dimples. That's why my judgment is based on reality, you people just being basing your arguments on some theoretical things or what girls feel.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
wildikeman:
hater spotted...sha dont go and soappy to the guy.. Vasilin still dey

Even if i go soapy to my fellow guy, i no come see better people like drake, vin, Jason, T.I and co? Na Idris i go choose? All these NL guys sef grin grin.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Elnida:

you don't have to need to sound like a beheaded chicken. due to ur earlier examples, none was up to Idris. and I believe I was not making a strong case to suggest I was a folo folo as u so wrongly put. we all know their are better looking actors

Yea, i mentioned young guys earlier because of girls who can drool over anything. Just used drake as example, that assuming it's drake and co ladies are drooling unnecessarily for, i would have understood. Anyway, i can not base my judgment on what women drool on or take them serious. Women can drool on a he-goat today because it's bearded and another funny looking guy tomorrow just because of six-packs. Their judgment of things is always unstable and sentimental, petty or childish or unrealistic.

Thn like you said, no minding the looks, Idris is one of my fav actors, long walk to freedom, beast of no nation etc.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

In ur process of being factual, u are not being realistic nor practical.and that's life, the they dont sometimes go together...
To be factual..choosing the sexiest man in Holly wood will mean considering thousands of men from 18yrs and above...to be realistic and practical..that's not possible....

In fact it could be anyone...but to be realistic, it can't be a nobody...the real sexiest Man could be John Fibonacci....who the hell is John Fibonacci..?? Exactly!!! it won't make good headline..it's Hollywood..it has to make headline ..it's show bizz for crying out loud
To be factual and practical, everyone in Hollywood deserves a fair chance.....To be realistic, the pool of decision has to be few, among the happening guys of Holly wood presently.....sometimes politics is involved not in a bad way so to speak and a touch of inclusivity....to carry some demography along...like blacks, Latinos etc..because people will eventually complain of discrimination..
U can go head and go against the organizers of miss world for choosing agbani darego that year...cos, really she ain't the prettiest...but is she actually pretty...come on, ofcourse she is...
Everything has to have yardstick and rules of engagement...why do u think all of a sudden Captain marvel came as a woman..and not the usual man with muscles saving the day... I can go on and on about these stuffs..but u won't get it....cos u want to be factual, practical and realistic at thesame time

I get your point, you not getting mine. You're buttressing same thing i've been saying except you still missing my point. it's show bizz ...... it's hollywood, politics is involved bla bla. All those are just for Hollywood formalities and culture, hence whatever decision dey arrive at, but their criteria and final decision doesn't distort the reality of things. Selected most beautiful girl is the theoretical officially accepted one, that doesn't really make her the most beautiful, neither does it mean i don't know many girls are more beautiful than she is nor does it mean if i say she's not the most beautiful i'm wrong. The official title is the theory not the reality, fact or truth. Get that.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Eke40seven(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Taye Diggs is black skinned, better physique and looks young though he's older than Ildris. Girls droll over anything and everything, same girls will still droll over something else later. Their judgment may be sentimental or based on some other laughable and petty criteria. Girls who can droll over a goat just because it has six packs or dimples. That's why my judgment is based on reality, you people just being basing your arguments on some theoretical things or what girls feel.
That's your subjective opinion. The general consensus right now from the GIRLS, is that he is very handsome.
Except you are gay, you are not qualified to contest with the GIRLS.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eke40seven:

That's your subjective opinion. The general consensus right now from the GIRLS, is that he is very handsome.

Sexiest man alive is just a title, doesn't mean he is in reality. A goat may get the sexiest man alive this year, that's hollywood's headache - they can give it to whoever they like. Like i've stated earlier, i judge things logically, i don't base my opinion on that of others let alone that of girls. Nobody thinks for me. Girls drool on childish, petty and unrealistic things and sentiments. Even if my mama likes a man, doesn't make him sexiest in reality. You're basing your judgment on that of others, i'm placing mine on reality.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eke40seven:

This is your sexiest man below - Just a regular looking guy maybe u even fine pass am sef. Plenty people like you litter the whole world, and be the ones making lame decisions and bad choices which will be affecting the few sane ones negatively. And to spoil it all, you still basing your judgment on ordinary woman judgment. Women wey be say, one fake pastor can tell dem to lick the ground and they will obey. If you decide and judge thing for yourself, will anyone come to Nairaland and beat you?
I just weak for many people, no wonder the country is and will continue to be a mess.

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Eke40seven(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

This is your sexiest man below. Plenty people like you litter the whole world, and be the ones making lame decisions and bad choices which will be affecting the few sane ones negatively. And to spoil it all, you still basing your judgment on ordinary woman judgment. Women wey be say, one fake pastor can tell dem to lick the ground and they will obey. If you decide and judge thing for yourself, will anyone come to Nairaland and beat you?
I just weak for many people, no wonder the country is and will continue to be a mess.
Guy why are you pained now... See how the women, bigger star than you could imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CmfnzbLFc
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eke40seven:

Guy why are you pained now... See how the women, bigger star than you could imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CmfnzbLFc

Still again not thinking for yourself, still basing it on the what the women think. He's an ordinary common guy that maybe you finer than, you saw it, it's just a hollywood title that maybe will be given to someone even worse looking this year and those same set of women will react the same way. but since you can't detach yourself from people's opinion, you will keep repeating what your others dictate. And why should i keep arguing with a man who follows other's opinion like a sheep.

But it's pathetic when a man lacks the courage to stand on his own but rather base in opinion on what the crowd decides for him. Maybe when you start thinking for yourself, then will i know you have something to say.

Then, i think Hollywood should consider giving you the sexiest sheep alive award. You really deserve it.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by sapeleboi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
control your spilt
LuciferOsewa:
Frustrated and unmarried nairaland feminists will soon protest on why he wore the suit and she wore the wedding gown & not the other way round.

Bunch of irredeemably foolish creatures.

*spits angry

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes o yes o...I swearit, oyinbos sure know how to roll grin grin
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild by wildikeman(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Even if i go soapy to my fellow guy, i no come see better people like drake, vin, Jason, T.I and co? Na Idris i go choose? All these NL guys sef grin grin.
na wa for u o... Tge guy is cool believe me.. And his voice na one thing wey woman dey trip for again na bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.