Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How (474 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How by kenechukwufrank: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
According to The Nation, the family friend, in fresh documents filed by the All Progressives Congress (APC) before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja, also gave details of Atiku’s early years and how his father died.

In a statement filed by an APC witness, simply identified with the initials – ADM – the party repudiate Atiku’s claim.

The witness said: “l, ADM, adult, Nigerian citizen of Adamawa State do hereby make oath and say as follows:

“That I was a close family friend to the 1st petitioner’s late father. I know the family and I am familiar with the 1st petitioner’s background: who was born on the 25th day of November, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer by name Garba Abubakar, from his second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Northern Cameroon.

see all the Evidence and proves here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/04/29/we-are-not-nigerians-atikus-late-fathers-friend-says-reveals-how/

lalasticlala

Re: We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How by Afamed: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Definitely No escaping route for the Appendage/ Atiku

Re: We Are Not Nigerians Atiku’s Late Father’s Friend Says, Reveals How by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019

(1)

Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC / 9th Assembly: Gbajabiamila Distributes Phones To 178 Reps-elect / PDP Speak Out Over INEC, Rivers Election Tribunal – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.