Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC (474 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State PDP Leader Leaves For APC by efefemi: 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
Mr Olawale Alausa, the Minority Leader, Ogun House of Assembly, on Thursday, defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

NAN reports that the lawmaker who represents Ijebu-Ode constituency announced his defection in a letter dated April 23, and read by the Speaker, Mr Suraj Adekunbi during plenary in Abeokuta.

The legislator said he took the decision after due consultations with his constituents and supporters. “I wish to notify your good office of my decision to join the APC after due consultations with my constituents, ” he said.

In his response, the speaker wished him well in his new party. “You are welcome to the next level,” he said.

Out of the 26 members of the house, APC now has 18, APM three, ADC three, while PDP has two.

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/05/02/ogun-state-pdp-leader-leaves-for-apc/

(1) (Reply)

9th Assembly: Gbajabiamila Distributes Phones To 178 Reps-elect / PDP Speak Out Over INEC, Rivers Election Tribunal – Wike / Why Are We Not Supporting Local Government Autonomy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.