Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ignore - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ignore (1016 Views)

If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / One Good Business You Must Not Ignore This Year Is Poultry - Learn About It / Don’t Ignore! It’s Worth Your Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Ignore by MiddleSpot: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
I need to follow this thread
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Ignore by MiddleSpot: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:

Has such happened to you or you know someone it has happened to.
How was it resolved

Yes. Inmy teenage years, several times

1 Like

Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Yes. Inmy teenage years, several times

How did you get out of such fix?
Did you tell your parents?
Right now for me that would be unthinkable.
The only person in my family I can talk to now is my sister
Re: Ignore by MiddleSpot: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:

How did you get out of such fix?
Did you tell your parents?
Right now for me that would be unthinkable.
The only person in my family I can talk to now is my sister

Any thought you think now will be suicidal trust me. Tell that sister you can always confide in, and leave the scheming to her. It's sisters that always bails us out grin She will hide you somewhere and help raise the money somehow, don't ask me how i know.

Come back and testify later

1 Like

Re: Ignore by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Any thought you think now will be suicidal trust me. Tell that sister you can always confide in, and leave the scheming to her. It's sisters that always bails us out grin She will hide you somewhere and help raise the money somehow, don't ask me how i know.

Come back and testify later

Thanks man, I'll try that. As for the laptop, I already told my dad I've bought it.
So what I need now is at least 100k.
Exams are next week..I don't know how she'll raise the 42k for the fees before then tho
Re: Ignore by MiddleSpot: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:

Thanks man, I'll try that. As for the laptop, I already told my dad I've bought it.
So what I need now is at least 100k.
Exams are next week..I don't know how she'll raise the 42k for the fees before then tho

Talk to her. Lend a laptop from a friend. Talk to her, she'll help you out. That i can guarantee

1 Like

Re: Ignore by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Talk to her. Lend a laptop from a friend. Talk to her, she'll help you out. That i can guarantee

Thanks man.
But how did yours happen then??
How did you lose the fees
Re: Ignore by MiddleSpot: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:

Thanks man.
But how did yours happen then??
How did you lose the fees
j

Long matter but gambling too grin
Re: Ignore by Darksider131: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:
Long story short, I lost my school fees and laptop money. I don't have the heart to tell anybody. I just decided to put it on this forum for advice and before I run mad or commit suicide.

Yes, I settled some debts and tried raising the money through sports bet and that's how I lost all.

I appreciate your abuses and trolls because I deserve it and more.
The important thing is, I've bared my soul here.
nature gave you a way to escape all these trouble.. which is to tell *lie*

Just tell them 40% truth and 60% lie. They will believe you and you will get another money...and this time around if you fucck up then you are stupid.just confront your mom Remember: 40% truth and 60% lies ..not 100% lies
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Darksider131:
nature gave you a way to escape all these trouble.. which is to tell *lie*

Just tell them 40% truth and 60% lie. They will believe you and you will get another money...and this time around if you fucck up then you are stupid.just confront your mom Remember: 40% truth and 60% lies ..not 100% lies

How do you think I should go about it??
I was given enough money o.
Should I tell them that I was arrested and used the money to post bail then in the process of regaining the money, I gambled it all away??
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:
j

Long matter but gambling too grin

Let's share experiences.

I did something similar 2 years ago. This was my house rent. I couldn't even play music in my room because of the fear.
I was so petrified. I was lucky to still raise the money from bet even when the money remained like 1k
Re: Ignore by Darksider131: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
JayIlych:

How do you think I should go about it??
I was given enough money o.
Should I tell them that I was arrested and used the money to post bail then in the process of regaining the money, I gambled it all away??
stupid lie..i told you to put some truth in it

I can't help you to lie, you should consult the devil in you to help you out.. everyone does have their own devil.

Put your own devil in use
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Darksider131:
stupid lie..i told you to put some truth in it

I can't help you to lie, you should consult the devil in you to help you out.. everyone does have their own devil.

Put your own devil in use

Right now,I can't think, my devil has put me in this situation and ran away

(1) (Reply)

Return Of MMM Ponzi Scheme - Woos Nigerians Again / Sure 10k Daily / 4 Odds Daily For 10 Days And Become A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.