Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore (2701 Views)

Are You Into Crypto Airdrops, Ensure You Are Mining this / If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!! / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by meekhat: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pi network has undoubtedly gathered momentum around the world even before it's launch (main net). Are you a Nigerian pioneer, join this 'pi Nigeria fan' whatsapp group.
We aim to form a very formidable pi community in Nigeria to push for and protect our interest in the network. E.g the issue of KYC documents, we need to join hands and convince the core team to accept BVN, NIMC Slip, voters card etc as identity documents in Nigeria.
Don't also just with the project under my signature.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by Osascrypto(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
meekhat:
Pi network has undoubtedly gathered momentum around the world even before it's launch (main net). Are you a Nigerian pioneer, join this 'pi Nigeria fan' whatsapp group.
We aim to form a very formidable pi community in Nigeria to push for and protect our interest in the network. E.g the issue of KYC documents, we need to join hands and convince the core team to accept BVN, NIMC Slip, voters card etc as identity documents in Nigeria.
Join the WhatsApp group and let's go
The link is in my signature under this post or chat me on WhatsApp to be added
"0 eight 0 six 3 four 1 seven 7 five 3"

Is Pi Network worth spending time on? time spent on the Pi network is a waste! Better look for a valuable thing to do with your time in the cryptocurrency network.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by meekhat: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Osascrypto:

Is Pi Network worth spending time on? time spent on the Pi network is a waste! Better look for a valuable thing to do with your time in the cryptocurrency network.
I understand your pain bro. Pi will raise millionaires whether the likes of you support or not. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
Fool's paradise
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by IyareOseiwe: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pi may increase but it just to click a button

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by IyareOseiwe: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Referal code JUDRY
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by Idaytesj29(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Massive kYC is ongoing, pi has over 35 million pioneers
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
meekhat:

I understand your pain bro. Pi will raise millionaires whether the likes of you support or not. Thank you

That Pi thing is rubbish, it's best for you to use your time to do something more useful
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Massive kYC is ongoing, pi has over 35 million pioneers

Please explain to me how this thing will have any serious value if it is already so widely held and is as common as pure water?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by Samken2: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
meekhat:
Join the WhatsApp group and let's go
The link is in my signature under this post or chat me on WhatsApp to be added
"0 eight 0 six 3 four 1 seven 7 five 3"
How can I mine pi coin
Is pi coin on binance market

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by Idaytesj29(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
TellMeTheTruth:

Please explain to me how this thing will have any serious value if it is already so widely held and is as common as pure water?

7.95 Billion people across the world. Only 35 million plus people are mining and attempting to do KYC ahead full mainnet. Thats a small percentage.

Now responding to your pure water and value question.

How many people hold BTC?

How many people hold ETH?

This information here is not ask people to join the pi revolution, its for people already on the pi network. Pi has gone past the stage where it needs people. Pi is not doing any campaign for membership, it calling its existing members to upload their identification. So, don't worry about its pure water value. Let we pioneers worry about that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by CandidSeeker(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by Idaytesj29(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
pakirisuitesphc:
Fool's paradise
grin grin
It a big fool's paradise. grin grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore by lanskyjojo: 9:25am On Apr 21
Kindly drop the WhatsApp group link
Am interested
Am a passionate lover of pi
Kindly oblige
My WhatsApp number is 07015518152

(1) (Reply)

20-30% ROI Per Month from Soyabeans Trading / DRILL Your BOREHOLES In 2hrs ABUJA, FCT...Our Site VIDEOS, Pictures... / How Does MMM Make Their Gains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.