Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? (14693 Views)

What Happened To Nigeria highlife and Afro Juju Music? / MAMA2015: Awon Nkan Ti Mi Fe Ja Yin Si / What Happened To Our Ancient 'YORUBA' Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by lekanbar(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2010
What a program that was, scary stuffs

http://lekanbaruwa./
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by toluxa1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
For those in Abuja and Environs who can get Kapital FM 92.9 Abuja, there is this program called LEAN ON ME every Monday night from 10:40pm till 1am. It is the best Radio program in the country as far as I am concerned. It follows and even surpasses the line of Nkan Be. Please tune in next weeks. Search for LEAN ON ME FANS on facebook to see.
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by envee(f): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2010
Not cool! Not cool at all, !!!
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by davidif: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2010
envee:

What good does it do to you when you watch such bizarre programs other than frighten you and give you weird thoughts about people What's even more appalling is that they are 100% real! We don't need this, we don't need to inquire about when next they'll be showing an episode of another low class citizen's crude affairs, they never interviewed the upper or middle class citizens.

Sorry to offend you mrs. high class, forgive us (70% of the country) that live on less than $1.00 a day that toil hard while you sit in your car while your "driver" drives you to work. Next time, we will make sure that we don't offend you with our existence so we will go hide ourselves from society and from the media so that you don't ever have to know that we exist, sorry o madam.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by envee(f): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2010
Edited
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by thaira(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2010
envee, you being a scaredy cat? shocked
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by TewMuch: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
envee:

What good does it do to you when you watch such bizarre programs other than frighten you and give you weird thoughts about people What's even more appalling is that they are 100% real! We don't need this, we don't need to inquire about when next they'll be showing an episode of another low class citizen's crude affairs, they never interviewed the upper or middle class citizens.

Its sad that he (Kola) lost his life to his bizarre show but there's been a list of people that have had a very unstable life because they chose to thrive in that lil world of theirs.
I rmbr an episode that showed a teen amaphrodite making it look so evil and enchanted, but this isn't inflicted upon as potrayed in his show. I even became more scared of goats than i was of snakes cause of this bizarre shows.
I am glad am older now and see things a whole lot better, fought my fears and I've been a huge fan of Hollywood horror movies ever since; however, i don't think i will ever get over the nollywood versions cos they can be real and i don't wanna know abt it!
What you don't know won't kill you, be glad the program is off air.
angry, Can you be any more condescending? The one that you are jumping up and down, madam high class fart. the fact that you dont like something doesnt mean you should bash it and insult people. You could have ignored the thread. People with higher status than you watch it, so just keep away with your crap and stop the ridiculous insults.
davidif:

Sorry to offend you mrs. high class, forgive us (70% of the country) that live on less than $1.00 a day that toil hard while you sit in your car while your "driver" drives you to work. Next time, we will make sure that we don't offend you with our existence so we will go hide ourselves from society and from the media so that you don't ever have to know that we exist, sorry o madam.

Can you just imagine the audacity of this random person? angry
envee:

sorry buddy but you've got it all wrong, lol.
i'm not who you think i am and i'm quite positive past hosts on the show wouldn't be here either but that was a cool post from you to me
***smiles***
like i said, i was really young back (mrs ke, lol) then but it was quite evident to me that most of the people interviewed back then were from the bronx.

i just don't see the need for such programmes, very unpleasant vibes around them.

Who be this wanna be. I suggest you keep your silly little opinion to yourself. Shows the kind of issues you have, serious self esteem problems. If they are from the bronx, so what? where are you from? Na mushin type chicks they do gra gra all the time like this. You are a very irritating person, and am sure even more irritating to the people around you. People that are high class dont shout and scream "notice me", it is the bottom of the barrel scum like you that shout the loudest. Keep your mouth shut for a second and use your brain. Then people may think you actually earned/inherited your money rather than sleeping around for it. Your not high class, more like Ajegunle warrior. Awon ojuoriolari. grin
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by ademiller(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
TewMuch:

angry, Can you be any more condescending? The one that you are jumping up and down, madam high class fart. the fact that you dont like something doesnt mean you should bash it and insult people. You could have ignored the thread. People with higher status than you watch it, so just keep away with your crap and stop the ridiculous insults.
Can you just imagine the audacity of this random person? angryWho be this wanna be. I suggest you keep your silly little opinion to yourself. Shows the kind of issues you have, serious self esteem problems. If they are from the bronx, so what? where are you from? Na mushin type chicks they do gra gra all the time like this. You are a very irritating person, and am sure even more irritating to the people around you. People that are high class dont shout and scream "notice me", it is the bottom of the barrel scum like you that shout the loudest. Keep your mouth shut for a second and use your brain. Then people may think you actually earned/inherited your money rather than sleeping around for it. Your not high class, more like Ajegunle warrior. Awon ojuoriolari. grin

U be male or female. The bashing u gave that gal done pass person hand o. But come to think of it, most of u should b careful what u post on a thread, u could be hurting other people's feelings some how.
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by ademiller(f): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
Who be this wanna be. I suggest you keep your silly little opinion to yourself. Shows the kind of issues you have, serious self esteem problems. If they are from the bronx, so what? where are you from? Na mushin type chicks they do gra gra all the time like this. You are a very irritating person, and am sure even more irritating to the people around you. People that are high class dont shout and scream "notice me", it is the bottom of the barrel scum like you that shout the loudest. Keep your mouth shut for a second and use your brain. Then people may think you actually earned/inherited your money rather than sleeping around for it. Your not high class, more like Ajegunle warrior. Awon ojuoriolari. Grin

haaaaaaaaaaaaba, e done reach like that? Tewwwww much spitting na tewwwwww much. lol
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by davidif: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2010
ademiller:

U be male or female. The bashing u gave that gal done pass person hand o. But come to think of it, most of u should b careful what u post on a thread, u could be hurting other people's feelings some how.

My sister na wetin i be wan tell am o. The dissing is too much, let the girl be abeg.
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by TewMuch: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2010
Fake people irritate me.The tone of what the retard wrote down was so stupid, it was ridiculous.She needs to be cut to her size.Talking like her shit don't smell.If dem nor train am 4 inside na for outside she go hear am

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by envee(f): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ tewmuch
Ouch,
you were indeed too hurt,lol, didn't think i'd hit you skin deep. be easy on urself, yeah?

wrong choice of words but didn't mean to sting no-one.

apologies to all offended,

it's been fun reading all this tho,
be seeing y'all around.

oh! will be checking in for more,
Re: What Happened To The "Nkan Nbe" Type Of Programs? by ipain: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2017
denzel2009:
cos they all die untimely. Kola Olawuyi just peme like that and Yinka Ayefele couldnt stand on his feet again.
what has yinka Ayefele got to do with Nkan Mbe? Was he among the producers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland / Sexy Ethiopian Women / Why Do White Americans Like Telling Black Americans To Go Back To Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.