Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga (54837 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by knightsTempler: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
braine:

No sane girl will choose a boy with fine face over a man with money even if he looks like an Orangutan, bro. Money over everything.

If he doubts you, he should ask Oshiomhole grin cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Ezi1993(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Before nko? The man paid him close to N50 million naira to hands off Regina. Let him enjoy his loot. Besides Ned Nwoko senior him with age, money and dick.
like seriously??
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joshmodest:
She left this fine fresh boy , that she'll be proud to show off when they go out ...and will knock her out in the oza room ...
To be with that old man that she has to over filter his picture b4 she can post it , and will do 56 secs and be panting like he killed somebody ..
Chase the cheques never chase the b*tch...in future's voice !!!
Who sex in the other room epp? Did Regina say she cares about bedmatics?
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
I must be insane then.

Therr is no kind of money that can cover ugly as far as I am concerned.
Yimu. Looks and personality doesn't matter. As long as there is money, you are jumping in. Stop telling lies.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
RTSC:

No more comment.
At least, your aim is realistic.
She is lying. Don't ever trust ladies words on matters like this. She would do the same if she were in Regina's shoes.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joshmodest:
She left this fine fresh boy , that she'll be proud to show off when they go out ...and will knock her out in the oza room ...
To be with that old man that she has to over filter his picture b4 she can post it , and will do 56 secs and be panting like he killed somebody ..
money control human mentality
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
bynomzy:

King of generalization. I hail.
Stop hiding. What he said is the truth. ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT Including you.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joshmodest:

sensible girls like this are very scarce ....to think that young guys on this platform are so in support of this marriage...and making it seem all young fine boys are broke , is really laughable....
it's better to be with a young fine boy, who has a little change that can be enough to satisfy and make you happy, (if you're not the extravagant type) and has prospect for a brighter future ....than marry an old pot bellied , rich man who has 4 wives and would prolly , marry 3 more ....and doesn't have time on his side !!
At the end of the day it's her choice!! in my own opinion a very funny one !!
Lol. Stop taking ladies' words seriously. They are just lying to cover up. For girls, it's all about the money. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
frankyychiji:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin
Boys who are crying bitterly are broke boys who can relate to having their girlfriend snatched by a ricg

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
frankyychiji:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin
Boys who are crying bitterly are broke boys who, at most, can relate to having their girlfriend snatched by a rich dude. Boys should go and hustle.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by 108Rose160: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by OdenKelechi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Joshmodest:
Don't be surprised he's still fucking her
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by ncha373(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
That man na reginal client....U guys see him as hubby while she see him as client
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by bynomzy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
Stop hiding. What he said is the truth. ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT Including you.

Lol. Dumb people everywhere
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Lol. Dumb people everywhere
Lol. ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT. You are like that.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by sapeleboi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
na fine she wan chop
Joshmodest:

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
Boys who are crying bitterly are broke boys who, at most, can relate to having their girlfriend snatched by a rich dude. Boys should go and hustle.

I guess if someone does that to your brother, you will say the same thing
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Martinez19(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I guess if someone does that to your brother, you will say the same thing
If my brother were loaded with cash, this won't happen to him.
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
AmericanDad:
He's broke. He needs no love grin
me thinking the guy is practicing how to jump enter lagoon, he need to be watch closely pls
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Theophinio(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
safarigirl:
you never see when fine face put food for table, na wetin make you dey talk like this.

If you don't know what to do with a fine face, hunger will finish you, it's a given, but put a fine face in the hands of a smart and innovative person and you will be surprised how far it will take them.

BTW: There are millions of fine boys that are doing okay for themselves, this assumption that all fine boys are broke is inane and sad. A lot of ugly boys use it to give themselves hope.
Thanks Dear. You just made my day
Leave them with their delusional reasoning

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by olayiwola158(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
LeeMason:
Geez! Everywhere you open Regina Daniels. Now I'm even scared to open my fridge. That Biiiitttccchhh might just pop out
no be lie oooo. to even open the cover of my food now, na kasala
Re: Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga by Dshocker(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Before nko? The man paid him close to N50 million naira to hands off Regina. Let him enjoy his loot. Besides Ned Nwoko senior him with age, money and dick.

Paid him which money?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.