Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence (493 Views)

Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada / What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou / Cost Of Ecowas Passport Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence by fred4peace: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good day everyone.

Please i will like to know the current cost of driver' siecence. Any one with vital information of what the cost is should kindly comment as your comment will be of great help to me.

Thank you
Re: The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence by adebobconed(m): 2:36am On May 02, 2019
cc Pattybf
Re: The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence by Dblock89: 2:56am On May 02, 2019
I did mine in December in Lagos and the cost was 23k for 3yrs but the five years duration was 25k then not sure if the prices has changed
Re: The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence by symbianDON(m): 5:52am On May 02, 2019
Dblock89:
I did mine in December in Lagos and the cost was 23k for 3yrs but the five years duration was 25k then not sure if the prices has changed
I am very sure that's not the official price....did you pay in the bank or you gave someone the money to help?

1 Like

Re: The New Cost Of Drivver's Liecence by Dblock89: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
symbianDON:

I am very sure that's not the official price....did you pay in the bank or you gave someone the money to help?
Definitely not the official price but someone help me due to the stress of going to driving school because right now I’m Lagos you MUST go through that before your license can be issued to you

(1) (Reply)

Driver Kills Two Sisters, Injures Mother In Ogun / South African Airways: An Airline On The Brink Of Collapse / Two Siblings Die In Auto Crash While Returning From A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.